Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#1591 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

It's funny that the amount of keys was measured in time and not number. Really a great package deal; I'd be tempted to pick up some as gifts if there were a nice way to wrap individual keys, even in a bare-bones type of email template like Steam does.

Too bad we've been discouraged from responding to anti-Valve partisan straw-grabbing. It was amusing.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#1592 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

Well... got the bundle, the best I've seen in my life, thank you Tony, awesome work, and... I hope this isn't the best bundle you'll ever do.

BTW I'm curious too about how well this bundle sale goes or it's just too low... I ll be reading the forums tomorrow to know!

#1593 Xtrminatr

Xtrminatr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:01 PM

shit i missed it

#1594 crisicola

crisicola

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:12 PM

I was having trouble earlier and couldn't buy it but waited a few minutes and my order went though. I don't own any of these games yet but I'm very excited for this deal. :)

#1595 igame

igame

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:13 PM

This is by far the deal of the year, but it is out of stock.
igame

#1596 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

W

Ask this again tomorrow and I'll be able to answer in depth. I'm putting out fires right now :).

Will do, good luck! Hopefully both Amazon and Squeenix are making some good money on this to encourage repeats.

#1597 Montymonster

Montymonster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

Man, I missed out on the bundle! Hopeuflly more codes will come in.

#1598 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

I'm not surprised that Amazon ran out of steam keys for the bundle, this deal is way too good to pass up and it was posted everywhere, that is why I bought mine early this morning

T9rTk6Q.gif

#1599 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:35 PM

HAs anyone played JC after playing JC2 first? Is it worth the time since JC2 is so good?

And, going to have to trim back on these deals, but couldn't on this one. Just bought a third car(errrr....a Truck/twin baby hauler
Spoiler

Tony, go on vacation again.

Edited by 6er, 14 October 2012 - 10:46 PM.

PS3, 360, Wii, DS,3DS, Vita
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#1600 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

Tony, I think I speak for everyone here when I tell you how appreciated it is to keep us constantly updated through the day when there's a problem. It goes a long way toward keeping customer anxiety down. Everyone would still be freaking out cause their codes disappeared or cause they missed the deal cause they tried to buy it mere hours after it went live just to get an out of codes message. Anywhere else wouldn't have done anything other than replied days later to any emails they were sent. Rock on.

P.S. Is this Amazon's way of dealing with not being able to add multiple digital games to the shopping cart, by just bundling more and more games together....cause I think we're all fine with that. :)

Hey dude,

Thanks for the kind words man. I want everyone to be as super excited about these deals as I am so I try to make sure that when stuff breaks you know what's up.

By the way, apparently what happened with the library (I'll post this separately so people see it). Was that, while I was ramming a bazillion keys into the database in 30 minutes I broke something which affected the entire database, including key storage.

Sorry for the brief scare but the developers assure me all looks good now.

This is by far the deal of the year, but it is out of stock.

We'll have more in stock soon (read tomorrow at the latest).

I'm not surprised that Amazon ran out of steam keys for the bundle, this deal is way too good to pass up and it was posted everywhere, that is why I bought mine early this morning

Can you link through to some places it was posted, or communicate what happened with the keys on those forums? I'm trying to get the word out but it seems to be everywhere.

Anyone mind updating the Slickdeals crew?

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#1601 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

FYI EVERYONE:

Apparently what happened with the library (I'll post this separately so people see it). Was that, while I was ramming a bazillion keys into the database in 30 minutes I broke something which affected the entire database, including key storage.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1602 realwords

realwords

Let's DOOOO ITTTTTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

Any chance of a RIFT 60 Day Timecard Sale?

#1603 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

Deal of the year? I'm hoping Tony would top this on the winter sale beating Steam winter sale for the second time around! Go Tony and the hamsters!

#1604 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

FYI EVERYONE:

Apparently what happened with the library (I'll post this separately so people see it). Was that, while I was ramming a bazillion keys into the database in 30 minutes I broke something which affected the entire database, including key storage.

Cheers,
Tony

I'd be interested to know how the "suits" react to something like that. Are they pissed cause you broke it, or super excited that they are moving so much "product" that they can't keep up with demand?

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#1605 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

Any chance of a RIFT 60 Day Timecard Sale?

Dude...best sale this year so far is going on.

#1606 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

Can you link through to some places it was posted, or communicate what happened with the keys on those forums? I'm trying to get the word out but it seems to be everywhere.

Cheers,
Tony

kotaku
anadtech
joystiq

LOL, I also saw a thread at gamer coalition where they were trying to use the OCTOFUN1 code with this bundle. And yes, this one really did get posted everywhere.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

#1607 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

I posted an update to that joystiq one. Someone had a comment near the top that I replied to
Posted Image

#1608 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

I'd be interested to know how the "suits" react to something like that. Are they pissed cause you broke it, or super excited that they are moving so much "product" that they can't keep up with demand?

Super excited. We don't have suits dude, we're a super tight team :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1609 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

This deal is all week right?

If so, is there any chance that you'll run out of keys for good and have to end the deal early?

#1610 madgeek

madgeek

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

Super excited. We don't have suits dude, we're a super tight team :).

Cheers,
Tony

everyone has suits... Including Amazon. ;)
Trust me I know.

#1611 mac995555

mac995555

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

I keep getting this message

Sorry, service is currently not available. Please try again later or contact us.

#1612 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

This deal is all week right?

If so, is there any chance that you'll run out of keys for good and have to end the deal early?

Square has indicated they'll keep giving us keys, just need to wait to get them from Valve tomorrow.

everyone has suits... Including Amazon. ;)
Trust me I know.

Lol I'm assuming you're referring to working there and thus "knowing" we have suits. Feel free to look up my org in the phone tool...we don't have suits.

Sorry, service is currently not available. Please try again later or contact us.

What are you trying to do when you get this error?

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1613 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

This is probably one of the best deals I have seen in PC gaming.

Seriously, anyone who even remotely thinks PC gaming is more expensive needs to factor in the complete purchase price of software after hardware investment. Want an awesome game Day 1? Get almost 50% off sometimes through efforts such as that of our fine Tony here.

Can you wait? In a few months it will be 50~75% off... a few more after that and price drop + 75%+ off.

Or just luck into an awesome bundle that's 94% off. XD
Posted Image

#1614 daninoz

daninoz

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

There is a chance of a Assassins Creed Pack before AC III release?

#1615 spiritdragon101

spiritdragon101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

saw this at 3 A.M and bought it without a second glance, always wanted to play Deus Ex and The Last Remnant. Now to find the time =)

twitch.tv/yes06kin_true - My Twitch Channel! Mostly stream Fighting games (UMvC3, Persona 4 Arena, Blazblue) and Random RPGs as well

youtube.com/yes06kintrue -- Match Videos and Random Gameplay/Unboxings

#1616 the4thnobleman

the4thnobleman

Helpdesk Wookiee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

Same issue. It's when I try to click the button for "View Product Key". Initially, the page went to the download window where I select where I want to download it to(initially, set it up to 'My PC', but that was months ago.) I went back and the columns up top changed to add in a product key column. I clicked that and it gave the same error message.

I waited a few and just went back to the games library page, the buttons returned for View Product Key and when you click that, it defaults here again. I can only presume this database problem is still a concern.

Now it won't even let me into the download page....pretty sure this is still busted as now the error is all over the place at different levels(games library, codes, view product key button, etc.) seemingly at random.

#1617 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

Same issue. It's when I try to click the button for "View Product Key". Initially, the page went to the download window where I select where I want to download it to(initially, set it up to 'My PC', but that was months ago.) I went back and the columns up top changed to add in a product key column. I clicked that and it gave the same error message.

I waited a few and just went back to the games library page, the buttons returned for View Product Key and when you click that, it defaults here again. I can only presume this database problem is still a concern.

We're fixing it right now, the DB is still having issues.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1618 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

Wow, thread's "phantom paging" already. At 83? 1600 post?

LOL, weird, this post ends up being first on the new page, which is now correct at page 83

#1619 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Amazing deal. Just got a gaming PC a week ago, and your amazing Batman combo deal and now this SE deal.

Thanks Tony!

#1620 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:45 PM

Wow, thread's "phantom paging" already. At 83? 1600 post?

LOL, weird, this post ends up being first on the new page, which is now correct at page 83

CAG must be hosted at Amazon. This deal is going to take down everything.