Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#16171 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

In all seriousness, I don't $10 want it but if it ever goes $2-$2.50 Toilet Tycoon will be mine!

I already have a pricewatch for it setup on Camelcamelcamel.

#16172 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

I was told to report here to see if someone could help me out with a 5 dollar coupon. I really want to get Spec Ops at a low price.... any help would be appreciated :D

#16173 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

Heres a you tube video as well. Sounds pretty bad. yeah i would buy it for shits and giggles... but 10 bux is to much for that. The replies definitely made it worth it.
Posted Image

#16174 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

Depressing indeed. I never did finish Spec Ops: The Line because of that. I decided to to play it through the night in one sitting. It was 5 in the morning, and I just couldn't finish it. 5 hours of mind Fuck. I just haven't been able to muster up the will to start it up and finish the last bit of it.

Exactly.

If Spec Ops: The Line makes you feel depressed, saddened, and even unable to finish the game - then, it's done it's job. Hopefully, one who quits early didn't spent a fortune on this game.
It's supposed to make you feel down-right terrible at ALL times and put you in HORRIBLE situations that are ALL NO-WIN situations.

Spoiler

#16175 xGreg

xGreg

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

TONY, Can we get a price match on this?

http://www.amazon.co...ds=civilization

Also, when the Desert to Sea Bundle will come back?

#16176 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

In all seriousness, I don't $10 want it but if it ever goes $2-$2.50 Toilet Tycoon will be mine!

Supposedly it is buggy so it's a crap shoot if it will run or not, and since it doesn't log the errors you don't know what the problem is before it's flushed from memory. One little nugget of info on the game play I read was that it is pretty corny with the way things work and it goes nuts sometimes. The devs disowned it so that it wouldn't leave a smear on their paper trail.

#16177 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

Heres a you tube video as well. Sounds pretty bad. yeah i would buy it for shits and giggles... but 10 bux is to much for that. The replies definitely made it worth it.

:rofl:

"You can spend upwards of fifty thousand Euros to have someone throw up into a toilet..."

Okay now I really must have this game.

#16178 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Once I was finished wiping away my surprise at this request I sent an email to Plug In Digital and let them know we'd like to promote this.

Just for you guys. I'll report back when I hear from them.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#16179 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

See below...

The limiting factor is Bioshock 2, which we ran out of keys for. We got a bunch back in, apparently everyone wanted to buy this today though...because we sold out again almost immediately...which was shocking given the volume prior to it going off sale.

Cheers,
Tony

#16180 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

TONY, Can we get a price match on this?

http://www.amazon.co...ds=civilization

Waiting on more Bioshock 2 keys for DTS bundle.

The PM is actually in place on that link above, it is just taking forever to flow through the system. If it isn't in place tomorrow I'll go bug someone.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#16181 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Once I was finished wiping away my surprise at this request I sent an email to Plug In Digital and let them know we'd like to promote this.

Cheers,
Tony

Best... Rep... Ever...

#16182 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

I finished Spec OPS the line Few weeks ago. Awesome game. need to say I was totally confused with the ending first time. I had to watch some youtube Videos understand the ending. :D
anyone knows is there any sequel planned for this game ??

#16183 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Best... Rep... Ever...

See what kind of shit he gets himself into for us?

#16184 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

Cheers,
Tony

Did you tell them we are ready to take the plunge? :D

#16185 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

I finished Spec OPS the line Few weeks ago. Awesome game. need to say I was totally confused with the ending first time. I had to watch some youtube Videos understand the ending. :D
anyone knows is there any sequel planned for this game ??

Ahhhh I want to play it so bad lol..... got an extra 5 dollar coupon by any chance? :D

#16186 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

Supposedly it is buggy so it's a crap shoot if it will run or not, and since it doesn't log the errors you don't know what the problem is before it's flushed from memory. One little nugget of info on the game play I read was that it is pretty corny with the way things work and it goes nuts sometimes. The devs disowned it so that it wouldn't leave a smear on their paper trail.

Cheers,
Tony

I can only imagine their response will be you are shitting me.. Seriously, if it get cheap enough... well, have to now.
Posted Image

#16187 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

Yeah, if that pub doesn't allow a PM to happen, they can just take a seat and piss off!

#16188 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

Ahhhh I want to play it so bad lol..... got an extra 5 dollar coupon by any chance? :D

Shoot me a PM if you still need assistance.

#16189 xGreg

xGreg

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

Best... Rep... Ever...

Agreed.

Tony we really appreciate all of your hard work and effort.

Thanks.

#16190 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

Amazon's promo line for Toilet Tycoon should be "When shit hits the fan, you are our man!"

#16191 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Did you tell them we are ready to take the plunge? :D

I did, I was like:

"Listen Plug In, I need some help here. I'm getting crapped all over in this thread on a site I work on and I've got to flush the negative energy. This is the deal we need to stop this thread from completely going down the drain. Help me Plug In Digital, you're my only hope."

I sent the message by small, track driven robot, hopefully he gets my holographic image right.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#16192 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

ba dum bump!

Here's here all week folks, try the veal!

Editor in chief at PanicGamer.com
Steam ID: TheRealJaysonguy
We're looking for people who want to review games, interested? Email: jobs@panicgamer.com

#16193 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

Best... Rep... Ever...

It's too bad he had to take so much crap from some people, they were really stinking up the joint a few days ago. Oh well, it's a messy job but someone's got to do it. Glad to see Tony really hunkered down and came out on top!

...too much?
Posted Image

#16194 waabulo

waabulo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

Tony, thank you for the possbility of TWD being a deal next week. I will be buying.

Also, thank you for price matching I am Alive and not for price matching Dark Souls (at this time).

Anybody have an opinion about I am Alive? For what it is worth, the amazon digital download is not "Steamable".

Edited by waabulo, 04 January 2013 - 03:32 AM.

#16195 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

When you're trying to be a coupon baron, an internet tycoon, it is never enough. Just lay it on.

#16196 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

Tony, thank you for the possbility of TWD being a deal next week. I will be buying.

Also, thank you for price matching I am Alive and not for price matching Dark Souls (at this time).

Anybody have an opinion about I am Alive?

I've wondered this too. Looks good, haven't played it. Thanks for the tip, didn't know amazon price matched.
Posted Image

#16197 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

Shoot me a PM if you still need assistance.

I just sent you a PM

#16198 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

Exactly.

If Spec Ops: The Line makes you feel depressed, saddened, and even unable to finish the game - then, it's done it's job. Hopefully, one who quits early didn't spent a fortune on this game.
It's supposed to make you feel down-right terrible at ALL times and put you in HORRIBLE situations that are ALL NO-WIN situations.

Oh boy this games sounds great lol. Oh well, I bought it for what seemed like a unique story which it sounds like what I'll be getting lol.

#16199 fore1337

fore1337

Back to a normal avatar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

What if The Walking Dead was $12.49 as the deal of the week next week?

What if...

Cheers,
Tony

This is the deal that I have been saving my final $5 coupon for!

Keep pulling that market share buddy ol pal!
https://docs.google....zx=ohxgy7j3s42y

#16200 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

I did, I was like:

"Listen Plug In, I need some help here. I'm getting crapped all over in this thread on a site I work on and I've got to flush the negative energy. This is the deal we need to stop this thread from completely going down the drain. Help me Plug In Digital, you're my only hope."

I sent the message by small, track driven robot, hopefully he gets my holographic image right.

Cheers,
Tony

If it turns out to be a crap-shoot - screw-it, just call Roto-Rooter.