Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#16861 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Maybe, just maybe, if Medal of Honor Warfighter was $20 ($15 after coupon) and Need for Speed Most Wanted: $20 ($15 after coupon) I could buy them both. Knowing this game sales flopped for EA, it could be a good opportunity!

That would probably be my consideration point for MOH as well. Not much up on NFS, prefer more sim type racers myself.

#16862 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Nobody checks the OP in any thread ever. But if the info is there we can at least link to it instead of having to come up with the same canned responses over and over when repeat questions arise.

Agreed.

I asked this before, but I don't know if it was looked at. But, does this forum's software have the capability of creating a persistent OP at the top of each new page? For these high traffic, fast moving threads, something like that would be handy.

#16863 SteelWill

SteelWill

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Hi Tony. I also want to thank you for what you do here here. Very glad to hear about the DSII pack showing back up and having a shot for the EC list. Is there a chance of ME3 DE showing up cheaper later this month, or just showing up again at the current price? I'm really on the fence about that one.

#16864 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

My sole quasi-regret is missing the Ubisoft coupon on Anno 2070 to get it for $15. I'm just sayin' that if the opportunity came around again, I'd probably feel inclined to go for it just because I'd be like "Oooh, a second chance!"

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

#16865 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

Man, seeing the current sale on steam makes me wonder again why no batman games are in the EC too. Guess I'm in for Walking Dead but... man. Just hope there's stuff planned later for that.

#16866 FyreFlux

FyreFlux

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

did i miss something on xcom or are you guys just referring to the 24.99 price?

#16867 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Maybe, just maybe, if Medal of Honor Warfighter was $20 ($15 after coupon) and Need for Speed Most Wanted: $20 ($15 after coupon) I could buy them both. Knowing this game sales flopped for EA, it could be a good opportunity!

$15 BEFORE coupon ($10 after coupon) [or cheaper] for NFS: Most Wanted 2012 and MOH: Warfighter each would be even better. ;)

#16868 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Tony. Any chance you know when saints row 2 will hit a price around 3 bucks again... trying to figure out if I want to go ahead and bite at the current 50% off...
Posted Image

#16869 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Hey Tony any chance to see TSW back at 17.99 on EC?

Yeah it was supposed to be today but we moved it to tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#16870 LocarionStorm

LocarionStorm

A Player of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Picked up The Walking Dead with my coupon and had already picked up The Darkness II with a coupon as well earlier this week. Thanks for the deals.

#16871 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

$15 BEFORE coupon ($10 after coupon) [or cheaper] for NFS: Most Wanted 2012 and MOH: Warfighter each would be even better. ;)

If we're headed down that path, than honestly, I think EA should pay me to play these games. But I didn't want to lay that on Tony's shoulders.

#16872 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

Yeah it was supposed to be today but we moved it to tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony

What-else can you reveal will begin tomorrow for (hopefully) awesome EC sales? ;)

#16873 PDJ

PDJ

O I can change this?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Awesome deal on TWD. Thanks Tony, I know you're busting your butt trying to make everyone happy.

#16874 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

Man, seeing the current sale on steam makes me wonder again why no batman games are in the EC too. Guess I'm in for Walking Dead but... man. Just hope there's stuff planned later for that.

Slips broken record onto player:

"We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January. WB (or whatever publisher is asked about) is one of these people I'm talking to. Many people in the retail industry work insane hours prior to and during the holidays. As such, many of us are on vacation in early January."

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#16875 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

If we're headed down that path, than honestly, I think EA should pay me to play these games. But I didn't want to lay that on Tony's shoulders.

I'd be cool w/ EA paying us! :D
Plus, EA should be paying Tony even MORE extra money just b/c of the awesome deals him and Amazon comes up w/ & number of units it'll move... ;)
Plus, EA should thank Tony for the number of people that might increasingly have to tolerate Origin... ;)

EDIT:
Since we're on the topic of EA and TSW sale is coming back - when's somebody gonna top or even be within range of TSW at $5.xx? ;)
Rhetorical question - I know the answer is "not gonna happen" since sub-fees got dropped.

#16876 Kyanos

Kyanos

Big Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

"We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January. WB (or whatever publisher is asked about) is one of these people I'm talking to. Many people in the retail industry work insane hours prior to and during the holidays. As such, many of us are on vacation in early January."

Cheers,
Tony

That's quite a fancy record player if it plays broken ones ;). I kid, I kid.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#16877 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

woo hoo WB sounds good

#16878 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

"We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January."

Oooh, that's the kind of informational stuff that could go into "Pipe Dream" Post #3 of NEW Thread! :D

And, I guess won't ask about the ARMA 2 games (ARMA: Op Arrowhead, ARMA 2 Combined Ops - which you price-matched on Steam sale) hitting EC Sale List before the day's over. ;)
Was hoping to burn some more EC coupons & get more stuff on the cheap. ;)

#16879 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

That's quite a fancy record player if it plays broken ones ;). I kid, I kid.

You mean it's not a CD player? ;)

#16880 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Cheers,
Tony

...You are the best. Thank you.

#16881 bx1018

bx1018

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Tony,
Are the hamsters working on a price match for Hitman pack?
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/283/

#16882 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

...You are the best. Thank you.

I want to know whoelse (besides WB) for publishers Tony is in talks with now! :D

Tony reveals sometimes one little piece of information and it's enough to get us all jazzed and jumping up and down like little kids!
So, I think I need to look and see what WB games Amazon DVG sells (that I don't own yet).... ;)

#16883 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Haha, you are seriously on fire today. Actually I think people would read a FAQ post if you linked it in your signature, too. And instead of people voicing their opinions on what games they want, you could solicit data by conducting polls with the ability to write in titles?

#16884 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Haha, you are seriously on fire today. Actually I think people would read a FAQ post if you linked it in your signature, too.

+1 for that!
That's an awesome idea!

#16885 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

Obviously Tony and Amazon don't care about orphans.

*goes back to beating them with SlimJims*

#16886 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

I want to know whoelse (besides WB) for publishers Tony is in talks with now! :D

Tony reveals sometimes one little piece of information and it's enough to get us all jazzed and jumping up and down like little kids!
So, I think I need to look and see what WB games Amazon DVG sells (that I don't own yet).... ;)

"We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January. Sega (or whatever publisher is asked about) is one of these people I'm talking to. Many people in the retail industry work insane hours prior to and during the holidays. As such, many of us are on vacation in early January."

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#16887 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Condemned is a 7 year old port of an Xbox game and is barely breaking the top 10,000 in video games right now. I wouldn't hold my breath.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#16888 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

I have edited my signature, this should no address EC questions for January.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#16889 KaOTiK

KaOTiK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

"We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January. Sega (or whatever publisher is asked about) is one of these people I'm talking to. Many people in the retail industry work insane hours prior to and during the holidays. As such, many of us are on vacation in early January."

Cheers,
Tony

It wont stop me from beating them!!! I'm a lean mean meat stick beating machine!

#16890 RiseFromYourGrave

RiseFromYourGrave

Mighty Pirate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Tony, you need to get a new record if it has to keep playing that message :P Can't wait for those other EA deals. I just bought Amalur, so my Origin account is ready.

EDIT: Nice new sig! I'm trying to do my part about the whole PMing thing...
Quaint Specs:
AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5650/Intel i7 720QM/6GB DDR3/Cool Stuff
Steam id: kiss.gandy