Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#17461 Leumas Krap

Leumas Krap

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Seven days in, and you're wanting to stop buying games for the year? :whee:

i was going to stop but i heard that alice complete was going to be on sale anytime soon, so that will be my last. my backlog is huge and i havent even beaten any game in my steam account. the only games i beat in my life was diablo 2,3 and grandia for the dreamcast

#17462 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Far Cry 3 !! Far Cry 3 !! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#17463 sunnysky

sunnysky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

Wow. I must be the only person with no coupons. I'm so new to PC gaming(finally have a rig capable of playing them), I didn't buy any from amazon in the last couple months.
[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Falso+Reality"][/URL]

#17464 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

Wow. I must be the only person with no coupons. I'm so new to PC gaming(finally have a rig capable of playing them), I didn't buy any from amazon in the last couple months.

There are plenty of people with no coupons. But a lot of these deals are still pretty good without them.

#17465 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

i just want alice complete, so i can be done buying games this year

Seven days in, and you're wanting to stop buying games for the year? :whee:

Chinese new year isn't for another five weeks...

I think it was faceless007 who posted a nice list of $1.99 adventure games right before the end of the year. Nice list of games, and get some cheap EC coupons with it.

#17466 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

I just want the next batch of games announced. Specifically the Sega, WB, and THQ games. I still haven't bought the Saints Row 3 Season Pass. I've been hoping it would be $5 in the EC since it was a big deal all year and had to be a top seller several time along with the base game.

#17467 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

i was going to stop but i heard that alice complete was going to be on sale anytime soon, so that will be my last. my backlog is huge and i havent even beaten any game in my steam account. the only games i beat in my life was diablo 2,3 and grandia for the dreamcast

Yeah, you better start playing :D

I just want the next batch of games announced. Specifically the Sega, WB, and THQ games. I still haven't bought the Saints Row 3 Season Pass. I've been hoping it would be $5 in the EC since it was a big deal all year and had to be a top seller several time along with the base game.

I would like to see some paradox bundle ...

#17468 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

Chinese new year isn't for another five weeks...

Fluxy's location says Seattle... which isn't in China. ;)

#17469 Tolyngee

Tolyngee

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

Fluxy's location says Seattle... which isn't in China. ;)

Amazing how many people haven't yet accepted that the USA is already a Republic of China.

It'll be official soon enough...

#17470 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:13 PM

Amazing how many people haven't yet accepted that the USA is already a Republic of China.

It'll be official soon enough...

Not China, but extra-terrestrials. I for one welcome our alien overlords.

#17471 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

Walking Dead's a visual novel, which TellTale has been moving towards for a while now as it's the main evolution for the adventure genre that wants to focus more on story and characters. It's not really pretending to be anything else but a story with multiple choices. If you're familiar with the genre already you probably won't be impressed in the first place with it, but will enjoy it. If you're not familiar with the genre then either you'll find out it's actually a fantastic one done right and love the game or find that it's not for you. I haven't really seen any VN fans rave over it, but have seen the opposite quite a bit.

I love VNs, and while The Walking Dead does have some VN aspects to it, I never saw it as one. I think it being an interactive movie is a more accurate description.

Calling it a VN is like me calling Heavy Rain or Indigo Prophecy a VN. They're very focused on telling a story but are more like interactive movies which VNs aren't.

Edited by spoderman, 07 January 2013 - 01:09 PM.

#17472 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:56 PM

Wanted to get BF3 Premium until I realized I haven't even played BF3 in 6 months or so. Decisions...

Same.

TWD crossed off my list, only one left I really have interest for the game+price would be Dark Souls. Could've had it for $13 but passed. Too bad Max Payne 3 is gone too, time to wait on the upcoming additions.

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#17473 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

There will be a confirmation page showing any discounts that apply before you are charged, AS LONG AS:
1. Any debit cards you have listed as payment options DO NOT have "PIN-less" transactions enabled and
You DO NOT have any "1-Click Settings" enabled on your account.

You can check both in your account settings. 1-Click has it's own entry, for opt-ing out of PIN-Less debit transaction, you will need to review the cards already added to you account and change the setting for each individual card.

Odd, I have both a debit card (that I do not use a PIN for) and 1-click turned on and I still get a confirmation page.

Agreed to the for next announcement. Waiting patiently for Syndicate myself. (I know, I know, I for thought for too long while it was previously on sale.) Regarding SR3 Season Pass, you're not missing much and this is coming from someone that likes to have all adds-content DLC for games. I finally played through it after beating the vanilla game on PS3 and PC and while it was enjoyable to have more SR3 play time, I can honestly say, I'd have been fine without it. Hindsight.

#17474 rasvelen

rasvelen

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Tony, do you have any plans on selling Steam wallet codes?

#17475 TheDailyGamepad

TheDailyGamepad

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

What coupon? I looked before and did not find this discount.

#17476 tritangle

tritangle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

Purchases of Digital Download Video Games from Amazon since Black Friday to the end of 2012 were given bonuses, including a $5 coupon to be used towards games on Amazon's Editor's Choice List throughout the month of January.

#17477 jimmywolf

jimmywolf

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Thanks for your purchase from the Amazon Digital Games Store. Below are a selection of games hand-picked by our editorial staff as the hottest titles of 2012. Customers who receive $5 promotional credits during November and December may use their code on any of these games starting January 1, 2013.

when you check the 2012 Editor's Choice Games list that the fist line i copy pasted from the page you had too buy a game or select dlc during dec/nov too get $5 promo

#17478 Momouchi

Momouchi

Drowning in backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Tony, do you have any plans on selling Steam wallet codes?

Seems doubtful to me since they are competing with Steam.

fs_overall.png

#17479 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

I own 289 games across 3 platforms

I have beaten 4 of them :cry:

76561198039756693.png

#17480 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Seems doubtful to me since they are competing with Steam.

gamestop does have cards in stores. No direct sales of codes far as I can tell. Perhaps for that reason there too.

#17481 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

I own 289 games across 3 platforms

I have beaten 4 of them :cry:

What kind of beaten are you talking? 100%'d, including things like skill points, bonuses, etc.? Completed the story / unlocked all of the non-hidden items (eg: tracks, boards, characters)?

If the latter: :hot:

#17482 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

What kind of beaten are you talking? 100%'d, including things like skill points, bonuses, etc.? Completed the story / unlocked all of the non-hidden items (eg: tracks, boards, characters)?

I'm guessing the latter. 289 games ain't bad tho

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#17483 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

I'm guessing the latter. 289 games ain't bad tho

Only beaten 4 though, so I presumed the former.

#17484 goombahup

goombahup

Backlog Addict :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

made my first purchase on steam this sale since amazon has been crushing steam (For me at least) so far. Hopefully Tony doesn't make me regret it by putting batman arkham city goty at 2.50 after coupon lol
Also, put me in the camp of people excited for the upcoming alice + Dragon Age packs.
Hopefully we will get prices and dates from Tony soon.
If I recall, last time DA1+Da2 was 10 and alice 7.50, so hopefully alice complete and DA1+DA2 will be in that range again before coupon

You really could regret it, since Tony is in negotiations with WB :)

#17485 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Not even 100%. Just completed the stories on Bastion and Mass Effect. Did everything I could do in SWKOTOR and played through Binary Domain twice

Oh, and I just realized that I was counting the Mass Effect series as one game, so it's actually six out of 289. :applause:

76561198039756693.png

#17486 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Steam wallet codes are exclusive to gamestop I believe.

#17487 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

Steam wallet codes are exclusive to gamestop I believe.

Best buy sells them too.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#17488 heroes159

heroes159

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Not even 100%. Just completed the stories on Bastion and Mass Effect. Did everything I could do in SWKOTOR and played through Binary Domain twice

Oh, and I just realized that I was counting the Mass Effect series as one game, so it's actually six out of 289. :applause:

My God. 6 out of 289 #-o you really need to stop buying games and start Playing dude. :twoguns:

#17489 soulkyo

soulkyo

Veterinary Medicine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

My God. 6 out of 289 #-o you really need to stop buying games and start Playing dude. :twoguns:

Didn't you know that buying games IS THE GAME?

76561198071042127.png     logo.png

#17490 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

I've beaten as many as that on PS2 alone... and I hardly ever beat games. :-#