Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#1771 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

My vote goes for 25% off. Mainly because SD was 29.99 not even a week ago.

Seconded.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#1772 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

My vote goes for 25% off. Mainly because SD was 29.99 not even a week ago.

Yeah, if we did SD we'd refund the $10 to people who bought during that sale.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#1773 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

I have no interest in sleeping dogs. 25% off would be cool. ALso, does this http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_vg_6 activate on steam?
Posted Image

#1774 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

NOTE: Square has informed us that this is the last batch of keys they'll be giving us for the bundle...

Is this indicative that they aren't happy with the outcome revenue-wise?

#1775 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

I would assume they didn't expect such demand.

Also, I wonder if the Amazon network people are asking themselves why one page is getting so much bandwidth on a Monday afternoon. F5!

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1776 pokantt

pokantt

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

Amazon DVG Deals, will Amazon price match the Today's Deal(Aliens VS Predator) from Steam?

#1777 ccm0628

ccm0628

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

Does the 25% off work with Preorders? The only reason I ask is because I preordered Hitman Absolution yesterday because of the $5 credit towards it. 25% off would make it cheaper without the code.

#1778 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:00 PM

25% off please ! :D

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#1779 Koubiak

Koubiak

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

Yeah, if we did SD we'd refund the $10 to people who bought during that sale.

Cheers,
Tony

You guys are awesome. I love Amazon.

#1780 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

We're either going to do a 25% discount on anything in the DVG store except Borderlands 2/XCOM or $19.99 Sleeping Dogs.

Still figuring out which one.

Cheers,
Tony

I say do this -> Sleeping Dogs is $20 AND also 25% off anything in DVG store including Borderlands 2, XCOM: EU and especially Sleeping Dogs.

Who's with me...?

;)

#1781 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Anyone know if trine 1 sold by amazon is steam redemable?
Posted Image

#1782 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

I say do this -> Sleeping Dogs is $20 AND also 25% off anything in DVG store including Borderlands 2 & XCOM: EU.

Who's with me...?

;)

Dude I"m down, or what you could do is put Sleeping Dogs at 26.67 on sale and allow the coupon to be used on it so it is then $19.99 and choose to refund people if you wish that way it is the both of best worlds so you don't have to have Sleeping Dogs go for $19.99 - the 25% coupon and have to exclude that too. I don't know just an idea it might work though :D .

#1783 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

I have no interest in sleeping dogs. 25% off would be cool. ALso, does this http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_vg_6 activate on steam?

We're pushing for the promo code.

Is this indicative that they aren't happy with the outcome revenue-wise?

Not at all, we're just out of allocation. We forecast XXX for deal of the week, this particular deal of the week was so successful we blew past XXX quickly and had to get XXXX, then we blew through that lol.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1784 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

You snooze, you lose ;)

I guess that ends our debate on the people complaining about the 25% off code after the $10/$7.50 EA bundle. Waiting could give you a deeper discount BUT you could also lose out on the bundle, at least until the next big sale. 8-)

#1785 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

Amazon DVG Deals, will Amazon price match the Today's Deal(Aliens VS Predator) from Steam?

We did this earlier today, have you checked the page? I approved the pricing personally.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1786 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

Not at all, we're just out of allocation. We forecast XXX for deal of the week, this particular deal of the week was so successful we blew past XXX quickly and had to get XXXX, then we blew through that lol.

Cheers,
Tony

Cool. Just hoping for happy publishers since it will lead to more great deals! Keep up the good work.

#1787 nategator

nategator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

Cool. Just hoping for happy publishers since it will lead to more great deals! Keep up the good work.

After the Origin debacle I think publishers might be learning how important it is to have retail partners will some real experience in internet commerce.

#1788 tjs09

tjs09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

I'm glad I was able to get in on the best deal of the year, another thing that wouldn't have happened without this thread..

#1789 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Is there any chance that this will sell out within 30 minutes of it going live again tonight? I'd hate to miss out on the deal because it sold out during a brief window of time where I was away from my computer.

#1790 orphicblue

orphicblue

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Are all the keys gone now? Did those mentioned to be coming out at 3:30 PST come and go already?

#1791 daninoz

daninoz

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

UPDATE 10/15 3:30PM PST: We are currently ingesting another huge batch of keys. The product should be buyable again shortly. NOTE: Square has informed us that this is the last batch of keys they'll be giving us for the bundle and that we will be replacing the deal with something different starting either immediately when the bundle ends or early tomorrow.

I already set tabmixplus to reload every 15sec.

#1792 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

We did this earlier today, have you checked the page? I approved the pricing personally.

Cheers,
Tony

Aliens Vs Predator for 1.74 after coupon. That rules :)
Posted Image

#1793 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

$1.74? Man! I had to pay $1.88!

And...I just noticed the file size...

#1794 Thadar

Thadar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Are all the keys gone now? Did those mentioned to be coming out at 3:30 PST come and go already?

This... Should I stop reloading? =)

#1795 TheRobReport

TheRobReport

Stoned Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

I don't think they have been refilled yet, been checking it since work and haven't seen any change in the amount purchased. Pretty sure they would update this deal as dead if the final blow had already been given to the keys. I am just hoping people who will play it get them before the guys who will just buy it to resell the keys. Don't mind if I lose out to another gamer but if I see it on sale from 3rd party's for $10 more im gonna be pissed lol.

#1796 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

I don't think they have been refilled yet, been checking it since work and haven't seen any change in the amount purchased. Pretty sure they would update this deal as dead if the final blow had already been given to the keys. I am just hoping people who will play it get them before the guys who will just buy it to resell the keys. Don't mind if I lose out to another gamer but if I see it on sale from 3rd party's for $10 more im gonna be pissed lol.

This... Should I stop reloading? =)

I will post a "product is back up" message when they are back.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#1797 BernardoOne

BernardoOne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

I vote for Sleeping Dogs..

Also, Tony, it would be possible someday to have Victoria 2- A House Divided or Crusader Kinds 2- Sword of Islam on sale or on one of the paradox bundles? That would be awesome. I might pick it up anyways with the 25% coupon if the coupon wins.

Edited by BernardoOne, 15 October 2012 - 11:45 PM.

#1798 Pats12Sox34

Pats12Sox34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:36 PM

Holding off dinner for a chance at this deal...hope it goes live soon

#1799 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

Dude I"m down, or what you could do is put Sleeping Dogs at 26.67 on sale and allow the coupon to be used on it so it is then $19.99 and choose to refund people if you wish that way it is the both of best worlds so you don't have to have Sleeping Dogs go for $19.99 - the 25% coupon and have to exclude that too. I don't know just an idea it might work though :D .

Imagine if Sleeping Dogs PC is $20 AND we can use the 25% coupon to stack on top of that sale!
EPIC WIN.
It'd be like $15, after everything (sale price + 25% off)! :P

#1800 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

I'm glad I was able to get in on the best deal of the year, another thing that wouldn't have happened without this thread..

Wait, the Origin code thing was first announced on this thread?

Seriously, though, if anyone isn't sure on getting in on the deal I've noticed parts of this bundle all over the Steam Trading thread. In fact, doing the math and dealing with two sellers, I could have gotten the entire bundle for $9.50 yesterday. If you're only looking for a portion of the bundle, CAGs seem to have you covered.