Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#18061 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Speaking of Microsoft games, I know it's not Steam but I am still bummed I missed that Viva Pinata deal for 99 cents at GWL Marketplace in December of 2010. :-(

Amazon has boxed retail for ~ $5 from some of the sellers though so I may just end up getting that at some point. At least I can pay with points for that.

Yes I like my cutesy games thank you very much. :lol:

steam_sig.png

#18062 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

Tony - any chance you can add the Burnin' hot bundle to the first page.

Oh ya, I'll do that now.

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#18063 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

Speaking of Microsoft games, I know it's not Steam but I am still bummed I missed that Viva Pinata deal for 99 cents in December of 2010. :-(

Amazon has boxed retail for ~ $5 from some of the sellers though so I may just end up getting that at some point. At least I can pay with points for that.

Yes I like my cutesy games thank you very much. :lol:

One day you'll be able to use those points on digital products...one day (I hope).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#18064 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

One day you'll be able to use those points on digital products...one day (I hope).

Cheers,
Tony

Glad to hear that. Mine usually only last a week, but it would be nice to have the ability to spend them on digital goods when I do have some.

Posted Image

#18065 lawyeron

lawyeron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Ah gotcha, yeah I was literally writing up a post to get those deals up here as well when I got Ninja'ed :).

Speaking of Ninjas, we just got these games from MSFT:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR05D78
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03O8I
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR05D5A
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03O92
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03OV0
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR05D6O
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03O9M
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03OX8

Working on putting together a promotion on them now, no idea what it will look like yet though.

Cheers,
Tony

Mark of the Ninja for $10.00 that can be used with the $5.00 credit ;)!!

#18066 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

lets get an AOE 3 coupon deal ;)
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#18067 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

Mark of the Ninja for $7.50 that can be used with the $5.00 credit ;)!!

Fixed. ;)

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#18068 IkedaTeramusa

IkedaTeramusa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

Cheers,
Tony

You know, Motoki jokes but I seriously looked all over Amazon for Viva Pinata.... like 3 days ago. I was jonesin' for some light-hearted gameplay but it was only hard copy :-(

Edit: For the record I spent HOURS and HOURS on the original Xbox one... I was actually looking for the sequel (Trouble in Paradise or whatever). Another one of those games I wish they'd make a sequel for.... but since Viva Pinata isn't even on TV anymore, the kiddies wouldn't understand.

#18069 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

Amazing, I will definitely go with AoE 3 and Fable!
And I'm still hoping to see a 1c bundle, who knows.

#18070 qwertyaas

qwertyaas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Looks like I'll jump on DS2 even though I only played DS1 for maybe 20m.

#18071 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

Only 5 coupon left and now i see 3 new games i want (fable 3, Iron Brigade and Deadlight)

One question: I can't buy Fable 3 through steam, region locked, but i can buy it from game stop and now amazon i hope. Now my question is, if i buy the game on amazon, i will be able to activated on steam?

#18072 espy

espy

Original Transported Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

Only 5 coupon left and now i see 3 new games i want (fable 3, Iron Brigade and Deadlight)

One question: I can't buy Fable 3 through steam, region locked, but i can buy it from game stop and now amazon i hope. Now my question is, if i buy the game on amazon, i will be able to activated on steam?

I might be wrong, but Tony doesn't typically address questions that circumvent regional pricing/activations/etc.

And there is no guarantee any of these games are even making it on the EC list, he was just announcing that they are going to be in a new promotion.

#18073 Insomniac_34

Insomniac_34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

Great to see Mark of the Ninja and ITSP get added to the store, Tony. Steam's more impressive selection of Indie titles is one of the few things (if not the only thing) that keeps me spending money at their store these days. If Amazon can continue to expand their offerings, I won't have much of a reason to shop anywhere else.

#18074 KBoom

KBoom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

Mark of the Ninja and Deadlight.

Hmmmm :D

#18075 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:09 AM

Great to see Mark of the Ninja and ITSP get added to the store, Tony. Steam's more impressive selection of Indie titles is one of the few things (if not the only thing) that keeps me spending money at their store these days. If Amazon can continue to expand their offerings, I won't have much of a reason to shop anywhere else.

Hey-O!

Me too dude, we're working on running down as much indie content as possible, if you know any indie devs...send them my way!

Also, to note again, I'm working on deals for the Microsoft stuff linked to above but we haven't finalized anything. My hope is to do a bundle of the Fable stuff and another of the Indie stuff and add BOTH to the EC list.

We'll see where we end up :).

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"

#18076 darcmin

darcmin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

just need fable 3 but it looks like that's being bundled, oh well.

#18077 60fps

60fps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

So glad Microsoft is on ADVG. I'm looking forward to any bundle of these games.

Now I just want to see a stronger presence from Capcom with DMC and Resident Evil 6 on the way.

#18078 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

just need fable 3 but it looks like that's being bundled, oh well.

Just a heads up if you haven't bought an Amazon bundle before, they come with separate keys. I can almost guarantee that you could split the pack with someone or sell/trade off Fable TLC out of the bundle.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#18079 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

Hey-O!

Me too dude, we're working on running down as much indie content as possible, if you know any indie devs...send them my way!

Also, to note again, I'm working on deals for the Microsoft stuff linked to above but we haven't finalized anything. My hope is to do a bundle of the Fable stuff and another of the Indie stuff and add BOTH to the EC list.

We'll see where we end up :).

Cheers,
Tony

Gun n' Sword bundle:
AoE 3
Iron Brigade
Toy Soldiers

#18080 rschauby

rschauby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

Just picked up Dark Souls for $6

Not sure which promotions I had earned, but it was for $5+$5+$4

Thanks Amazon!

#18081 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

I'm sorry if this was responded to before and I missed it, but:

Tony,
is there any way we can get a deal/ editor's choice for The Testament of Sherlock Holmes?

and how about some type of square enix pack that includes dungeon siege 3 and the kane and lynch games?

#18082 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

Just a heads up if you haven't bought an Amazon bundle before, they come with separate keys. I can almost guarantee that you could split the pack with someone or sell/trade off Fable TLC out of the bundle.

as a matter of fact,
if a fable bundle shows up i will be looking for Fable TLC (I hated Fable 3)

#18083 lnknprk

lnknprk

Can you get Microsoft to give you Halo 2 PC for sale?
For some reason - I don't have this on the PC, oddly enough.

On other notes:
While I don't expect THESE kind of miracles...
...It'd be nice if we could get MS to port these to the PC:
Fable 2;
Halo 3; Halo ODST; Halo Reach; Halo 4;
and Gears of War 2, 3, and Judgment.

Halo 2 PC DD looks like a possibility. I mean they have the physical copy for sale, and now they got some MS arcade titles up for download so the connection is there. As for the Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, GoW2, GoW3, GoW:Judgement, yeah...that ain't happening anytime soon. We're lucky we even have Halo CE, Halo 2, and GoW1 on PC. I guess we can hope that once the next Xbox comes out they'll start porting over the 360 titles to PC since they won't need them as exclusives to sell the console.

#18084 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Just picked up Dark Souls for $6

Not sure which promotions I had earned, but it was for $5+$5+$4

Thanks Amazon!

That's... odd.

#18085 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

You know, Motoki jokes but I seriously looked all over Amazon for Viva Pinata.... like 3 days ago. I was jonesin' for some light-hearted gameplay but it was only hard copy :-(

Edit: For the record I spent HOURS and HOURS on the original Xbox one... I was actually looking for the sequel (Trouble in Paradise or whatever). Another one of those games I wish they'd make a sequel for.... but since Viva Pinata isn't even on TV anymore, the kiddies wouldn't understand.

I actually do want Viva Pinata PC. For Serious.

I will buy it it's just that my prime ran out and I didn't renew so I need to wait around until I can figure out another $20 worth of stuff to buy.

steam_sig.png

#18086 Cofresi

Cofresi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

I might be wrong, but Tony doesn't typically address questions that circumvent regional pricing/activations/etc.

And there is no guarantee any of these games are even making it on the EC list, he was just announcing that they are going to be in a new promotion.

I understand the part of circumvent regional price and all of that, but i can buy on amazon using my real address, no need to fake address, the situation is on steam, and used to be the same with EA store before Origin, i use dollar and they gave me price on £.

And i know is just a announcement that the games are available on amazon now, I'm just making a request like everyone else.

#18087 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

I would love to see Mark of the ninja hit 7.50 after coupon, been wanting that one.

Just started watching breaking bad this weekend. Next to the last episode of season one was one of those, "yes! This show is bad ass!" moments.
Posted Image

#18088 shezbot

shezbot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

Tony - any chance of a Mafia pack? "Family Matters Pack"

#18089 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

Just started watching breaking bad this weekend. Next to the last episode of season one was one of those, "yes! This show is bad ass!" moments.

it pretty much continuously and consistently escalates from there
best show...ever

#18090 tham1988

tham1988

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

Tony - any chance of a Mafia pack? "Family Matters Pack"

this would be sweet