Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18397 replies to this topic

#2071 Belarr

Belarr

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:40 AM

this makes it sound like a mistake straight from valve.

Squeenix: We need sc keys.
Valve: Here you go.
Gabe: They didn't specify which one, muahahaha

Posted Image

ftfy

#2072 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

Just in case for some strange reason someone still isn't convinced on this bundle and wants some mini reviews/further reassurance that this is one of the best deals ever, AND it comes back and is still available for a bit, here:

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition + Missing Link DLC
Not only are you getting the Augmented Edition (some extra DLC), you're also getting the Missing Link DLC here. A "deal" on both of these items is typically around $10. So if you go by that reasoning, you're getting this, and 6 more games for free. Besides the obvious savings, this is supposed to be a very, very good game, and well worth the money at much higher prices. This is the headliner of this bundle, hands down, in terms of savings and quality.

2. Hitman: Blood Money
While the controls on this game have been called a bit dated, this is still a great title that has only been as cheap as $2.50 a few times. It's not the biggest savings in the bundle, but it's still a solid game that's worth the money.

3. Just Cause
Admittedly, this is probably the worst game in the bundle. Reportedly, there is no reason to play Just Cause if you have Just Cause 2... Good news though, if you bought this bundle, you have Just Cause 2! That said, this game is still worth the $1.24 you're getting it for here.

4. Just Cause 2
This game is good. It's been pretty cheap in the past (around $3), but never this cheap, and it's worth a lot more than this in terms of quality. This is a wild sandbox style game where you can do pretty much anything; one of my favorite activities in the demo was parachuting (it's got a very dynamic and amazing parachuting system) onto a massive crane, planting remote explosives all over it, and then parachuting off and detonating them as you glide off into the sunset. The physics of this game are awesome, and there's also a multiplayer mod in the works! You want this game.

5. Quantum Conundrum
If you're expecting the awesomeness of Portal 1/2, you're probably not going to find it here, but this is still an interesting and solid puzzle game. Definitely worth $1.24. Note that this DOESN'T include the season pass DLC that other sites have sold it with, though.

6. Supreme Commander 2
This isn't the brightest highlight of the Supreme Commander series, but it still has pretty good reviews, and again, is clearly worth $1.24 even if you aren't a big fan of RTS games.

7. The Last Remnant
A nice addition to the bundle, this is a very deep and well made RPG. The cheapest it has been elsewhere has been around $4, so this is the best deal there has even been on it. Definitely one of the top three games in this bundle, and well worth the money.

Amazon review

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#2073 Jerykk

Jerykk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

Just in case for some strange reason someone still isn't convinced on this bundle and wants some mini reviews/further reassurance that this is one of the best deals ever, AND it comes back and is still available for a bit, here:

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition + Missing Link DLC
Not only are you getting the Augmented Edition (some extra DLC), you're also getting the Missing Link DLC here. A "deal" on both of these items is typically around $10. So if you go by that reasoning, you're getting this, and 6 more games for free. Besides the obvious savings, this is supposed to be a very, very good game, and well worth the money at much higher prices. This is the headliner of this bundle, hands down, in terms of savings and quality.

2. Hitman: Blood Money
While the controls on this game have been called a bit dated, this is still a great title that has only been as cheap as $2.50 a few times. It's not the biggest savings in the bundle, but it's still a solid game that's worth the money.

3. Just Cause
Admittedly, this is probably the worst game in the bundle. Reportedly, there is no reason to play Just Cause if you have Just Cause 2... Good news though, if you bought this bundle, you have Just Cause 2! That said, this game is still worth the $1.24 you're getting it for here.

4. Just Cause 2
This game is good. It's been pretty cheap in the past (around $3), but never this cheap, and it's worth a lot more than this in terms of quality. This is a wild sandbox style game where you can do pretty much anything; one of my favorite activities in the demo was parachuting (it's got a very dynamic and amazing parachuting system) onto a massive crane, planting remote explosives all over it, and then parachuting off and detonating them as you glide off into the sunset. The physics of this game are awesome, and there's also a multiplayer mod in the works! You want this game.

5. Quantum Conundrum
If you're expecting the awesomeness of Portal 1/2, you're probably not going to find it here, but this is still an interesting and solid puzzle game. Definitely worth $1.24. Note that this DOESN'T include the season pass DLC that other sites have sold it with, though.

6. Supreme Commander 2
This isn't the brightest highlight of the Supreme Commander series, but it still has pretty good reviews, and again, is clearly worth $1.24 even if you aren't a big fan of RTS games.

7. The Last Remnant
A nice addition to the bundle, this is a very deep and well made RPG. The cheapest it has been elsewhere has been around $4, so this is the best deal there has even been on it. Definitely one of the top three games in this bundle, and well worth the money.

Amazon review

GMG actually had The Last Remnant for as low as $1.50 at one point, I believe. That's when I picked it up. That doesn't make this bundle any less awesome, but just sayin'.

#2074 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:54 AM

GMG actually had The Last Remnant for as low as $1.50 at one point, I believe. That's when I picked it up. That doesn't make this bundle any less awesome, but just sayin'.

It might have been $1.50 after you traded in some games. It was actually $3.75 and maybe a coupon stacked with it at best.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2075 Knaledge

Knaledge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

I already own all of these games on Steam except for Deus Ex: HR.

If I pick up this bundle, will the remaining keys be able to be added as "gifts" in my Inventory? Or will I have to hang on to the keys and actually send them around?

#2076 monkeyz

monkeyz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:58 AM

UPDATE 10/15 8:16PM PST: Apparently the keys for Supreme Commander 2 we got from Square are actually activating Supreme Commander 1. I am now going to pull the buy box and email Square. I'll update again when I have more information. This panda is sad.

Cheers,
Tony

No need to be a sad panda, you're doing an awesome job keep up the good work. :applause:. I'm sure you already have a fix and it will be resolved sooner than later, we all appreciate the bundle and hard work you and your team have put in. Keep up the good work Tony.

#2077 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

had most of the games in this bundle already but bought a supreme commander 2 key off someone, and it activated correctly.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#2078 UW_Shocks

UW_Shocks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:02 AM

If I pick up this bundle, will the remaining keys be able to be added as "gifts" in my Inventory? Or will I have to hang on to the keys and actually send them around?

STEAM won't give you gifts for games you already own. Not sure if it will give you an error, or eat your key and replace your game with a version with a new key.
But, if your talking about Amazon inventory, you can just give the keys to friends. [you'll get another key]

A very cool Skyrim Mod:

Falskaar

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/37994/

#2079 Ardrid

Ardrid

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:03 AM

You need to hold on to the keys. If you attempt to redeem them on Steam they'll be permanently attached to your account, even if you own a previously purchased copy.

#2080 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Have all the games in the bundle except dues ex. Decisions decisions...
Anyone want to sell me their key? Or trade for bL2 premiere club 360?

#2081 Guimengo

Guimengo

Sim and Real Racing + Sports

• CAGiversary!

I went to buy this pack but I took too long, from the time I first saw it. No more codes. Oh well, I musn't have been meant to play Deus EX, Quantum Conundrum, or Last Remnant.

htya.jpg

3DS, GameCube, N64, DreamCast, PS1, PS2, PS3, PC, DVDs, iPod: Here

#2082 Ardrid

Ardrid

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:04 AM

I have keys for everything except Deus Ex for those who missed out on the deal.

#2083 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:06 AM

It might have been $1.50 after you traded in some games. It was actually $3.75 and maybe a coupon stacked with it at best.

Yup, that's what it was. I missed that and grabbed it on GamersGate for $4 something. GMG is awesome when you can trade in free games.

I went to buy this pack but I took too long, from the time I first saw it. No more codes. Oh well, I musn't have been meant to play Deus EX, Quantum Conundrum, or Last Remnant.

I don't think the deal is done quite yet. There still should be more codes in the last batch, but Tony removed the buy button and put things on hold until this Supreme Commander situation gets sorted out.

Selling Groupees Sometimes Tuesday Bundles for $1.10 PayPal or one TF2 key. PM me!

Terraria - $2 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#2084 dijeikei

dijeikei

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:10 AM

Oh weird. Bought two of the pack at different times, one had an supreme commander 1 key and one had an sc2 key

#2085 TheHeretic

TheHeretic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:20 AM

Oh weird. Bought two of the pack at different times, one had an supreme commander 1 key and one had an sc2 key

The new once has SC 1 keys while the old pack you purchased has SC 2 keys.

#2086 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:22 AM

Can you give me the times of each purchase?

Cheers,
Tony
Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#2087 NuclearPorkchop

NuclearPorkchop

Herc Mondo's Cousin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

Hmm...slight problem maybe?

Redeemed my Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition key, and it showed two different items on the steam redemption page (the game + DLC of some kind). I was in auto-pilot mode redeeming my keys, but not installing them because I dont have enough room, and just closed it like normal.

After I was all done, I check the "see DLC" option for DXHR...and nothing.

I think it was the Explosive Mission pack?

Anyhow...don't see any way to view what it was...help?

Currently Playing:
:ps3: MGS Peace Walker HD

:360: n/a
:pc: Arkham Asylum; Hawken; Whatever Playfire tells me to play.

Add me on Steam, we'll play games and stuff:

#2088 kraken613

kraken613

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:25 AM

Just saw this, any word on if it will be available again?

#2089 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

Just saw this, any word on if it will be available again?

There is an issue with the Supreme Commander 2 keys. It seems like the bundle will be available for purchase when that key situation is sorted out.

#2090 kraken613

kraken613

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:29 AM

Hopefully before I go to work tomorrow at 10am.

#2091 nitman99

nitman99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

Redeemed my Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition key, and it showed two different items on the steam redemption page (the game + DLC of some kind). I was in auto-pilot mode redeeming my keys, but not installing them because I dont have enough room, and just closed it like normal.

From your library click All Games and then Tools in the drop down. You should see your Augmented Edition content downloading. The Augmented Edition is a sort of digital collector's edition, with some DLC included I believe.

#2092 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:32 AM

Hopefully before I go to work tomorrow at 10am.

Keep a close eye. Once the current batch is gone there will be no more. It may sell out quickly.

#2093 yeah-yeah

yeah-yeah

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:38 AM

Im seeing more reports of people getting the first Supreme Commander.

Yup -- mine shows up in steam as Supreme Commander Retail. Doops.

#2094 kraken613

kraken613

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:38 AM

Keep a close eye. Once the current batch is gone there will be no more. It may sell out quickly.

Sure it will. Thats why I hope it goes up either soon before I go to bed or before work!!!

#2095 taylynne

taylynne

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

Can you give me the times of each purchase?

Cheers,
Tony

I purchased at 5:48 ish and my code is for supreme commander 2.

To check you should be able to go to your steam account. (https://store.steamp...ed.com/account/) and it should tell you what you redeemed/purchased/were gifted. Check to see if The Missing Link is there!

#2096 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

It was the Augmented Edition content(videos, digital artbook, OST, etc.)

To download it either

A) Go to View -> Tools -> Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition Bonus Content
or
B) Go to Library -> Click on All Games -> Click on Tools -> Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition Bonus Content

The Missing Link DLC is counted apart from the main game, and the Augmented Edition download doesn't include any of the other DLC.

#2097 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Playfire Pink Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:54 AM

I thought Tony said their version of the Augmented Edition came with one of the packs... Explosive pack or something, but not another one. I know it came with SOMETHING besides just the OST, art, etc.

Tony will have to explain that.

bZ2g3eF.png

#2098 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:57 AM

I thought Tony said their version of the Augmented Edition came with one of the packs... Explosive pack or something, but not another one. I know it came with SOMETHING besides just the OST, art, etc.

Tony said he thought it did come with one DLC, but people who activated it stated it came with nothing.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#2099 bigdsinferno

bigdsinferno

unicorns are kick ass!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:01 AM

I thought when I installed mine it said it was going to take 16gb, went back and it was significantly less and didn't include the DLC that was listed when I inputted the code... not sure where it's going.
Posted Image

#2100 B.O.W.

B.O.W.

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Same here SC1 instead of 2. If it included Forged Alliance also I think I might be happier with the mix up, lol.