LEGO Deals 3

• Please log in to reply
6130 replies to this topic

#3601 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

I finally bought some minifigs due to the $10 tru coupon. Feeling the bags is a pain in the ass. I need to find a few more rares. I should have gone through the entire box as it seemed new.

#3602 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

Any lego deals next week primmy my boy?

#3603 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

You only get VIP points for cash spent and not for redeeming points, right?  I have $30 in points saved up that I was going to use for the Winter Village set, but I don't want to miss out on the double VIP points.

fs_overall.pngiZSbQwp.gif

#3604 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

This Saturday you get a free Robin Cycle promo bag with the purchase of any Batman set $20 or more.

#3605 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Got my Winter Village carousel and bonus Christmas set from the Lego shop.  Looks good.  They also threw this in which was a nice surprise:

temporary.jpg

#3606 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

No deals really. A few sets listed at sale price of $19.99. Which is a joke.

For example, these sets are currently on TRU.com at less then next week's sale price.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man Seaport Battle LEGO Star Wars AT-RT Walker LEGO Ninjago Cole's Earth Driller

#3607 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

Argh, I won't be getting the second or third wave of minifigs since nothing decent is on sale this week or next week at tru.

#3608 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Argh, I won't be getting the second or third wave of minifigs since nothing decent is on sale this week or next week at tru.

I think you can buy them, but I don't know if they are willing.

#3609 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

I think you can buy them, but I don't know if they are willing.

Yeah, it is $20 though.

#3610 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Got my Winter Village carousel and bonus Christmas set from the Lego shop.  Looks good.  They also threw this in which was a nice surprise:

That's pretty cool.  What's the new mobile shop?  You bought it in store, right?

#3611 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

That's pretty cool. What's the new mobile shop? You bought it in store, right?

Shopping for lego on a smartphone got a lot easier recently cause they created a mobile site for S@H.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#3612 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

You bought it in store, right?

Nope.  No lego store here.  Bought it on the lego.com shop.

#3613 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

I ordered the winter market set since it's double points and you get the free Christmas set. I'm really hoping for the lego store dude. I'm such a pushover ...
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#3614 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

He was in a yellow "Thank You" envelope.  I was about ready to toss it in the trash.  It looked the type of envelope companies pack in that have coupons/offers to other companies.

#3615 Believeland

Believeland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Does anyone know yet officially if the Iron Patriot will be packed inside the game or not at Wal-Mart?  I heard someone say he would be to prevent returns.  

Also Gamestop has the game listed at $29.99 with a free toyset or keychain in their Black Friday ad.

#3616 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

Does anyone know yet officially if the Iron Patriot will be packed inside the game or not at Wal-Mart?  I heard someone say he would be to prevent returns.  

Also Gamestop has the game listed at $29.99 with a free toyset or keychain in their Black Friday ad.

I really hope so, it's kind of a shame that people would buy the game and return it.

#3617 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

According to the signs up at Walmart in the videogame section, Iron Patriot is packed in with the game. I normally would wait to get a Lego game as within 2 - 3 months its going to be $15 - $20 but I want the figure so I'll be picking it up on release day

#3618 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

According to the signs up at Walmart in the videogame section, Iron Patriot is packed in with the game. I normally would wait to get a Lego game as within 2 - 3 months its going to be $15 - $20 but I want the figure so I'll be picking it up on release day

That's why I pick the Vita version, it gives me something else to play on my portable.

#3619 Tyrant01

Tyrant01

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

So, with the Iron Patriot being packed in with the game, do you actually need to pre order the game?

#3620 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

Walmart exclusive anything makes me nervous. Distribution is spotty, employees are clueless. I want the figure badly enough that I'm playing it safe and preordering, and I never preorder games

#3621 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

If it's anything like my walmart with the lego books, all the minifigs will be ripped out. Hopefully the games will be behind glass.

#3622 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:31 AM

Ok maybe I'm being a bit paranoid

http://www.fbtb.net/...ox-360-package/

#3623 Believeland

Believeland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Now I'm hoping their are quite a few of them and I can't get one with a Black Friday price drop.  

#3624 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Lego marvel is in the sunday walmart ad and it mentions a free figure with purchase so I am guessing they packaged all their initial shipments with the iron patriot.

#3625 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Is it my understanding that the Iron Patriot figure is only bundled with the console versions? I recall looking at the preorder page on Walmart's website a few months ago and not seeing any mention of the minifig with the vita version. Also, does anyone know if the Vita port is more than just another poor LEGO 3DS port?

#3626 180husher

180husher

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

I want to buy the game for the Xbone...$10 more and no Iron Patriot kinda blows.

Posted Image

#3627 Liquid Metal

Liquid Metal

hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:46 AM

50% off clearance is back at kmart. Got me Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider 9449 for $38.

#3628 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Anyone pick up LEGO marvel? Is iron patriot worth it?

#3629 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

I had it shipped home so it is waiting to be opened.  I'm debating what to do with it though.  $50 is a lot for a game that will drop to $10 by early next year.  I want to be able to sell the game for $45 and keep the fig for ~$5, but I don't think that's going to happen.  It seems to be selling for around $30 on ebay though:

http://www.ebay.com/...omplete=1&rt=nc

#3630 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

I picked it up for the Wii U, you can never go wrong with a Lego game. Fully knowing the game is going to drop it doesn't matter to me, I've bought and picked up the last two games Gamestop has done this. I'm glad they did it this way to stop people from just trying to get the figure, I hope they continue to make figures like this.

The store I went to only had 5 per system, I don't know if they will restock or if quantities will vary per store.