there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

Hate to double post but wanted to say in a separate post

Free shipping on 75 May 1-15

Double VIP points on May 25-Apr 8th

Palace Cinema early sale for VIPs Feb14-28

Free SW Republic Frigate (100pcs set bag) on $50 or more SW March 1-31

Some overlapping, anyone with a store (lucky sobs) would probably benefit going later in the month to score Double with the freebie.

#1622 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

still hoping for a droid escape price discount

#1623 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

Sounds like you have something to share with us. Someone was having fun in the 80s.

What if a guy had long hair naturally? Are we following The Bible's views?

Well all I'll say is I'm old enough that when I was a kid I only had two kinds of hair pieces, this ...
Spoiler

and this ...
Spoiler

I just think it's funny how in other forums people only consider faces with lipstick to be female. So repressive ... and yeah, I had a lot of fun in the 80s. I should bring all that up with my therapist. Haha.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#1624 mediviper

mediviper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:00 AM

still hoping for a droid escape price discount

Check your local Kroger store. I picked one up a few weeks after Christmas for 10.00

#1625 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

Ah, looks like I might have almost been there. Maybe a hundred bucks or so.

Though cool, I'm not going to worry about a keychain. Now if it was a white Boba Fett...

#1626 scp89

scp89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

I did not really spend that much at lego store....the holiday set this year and Haunted House - I did return a larger set that my mom bought for my boys and used the credit for some smaller sets they wanted

#1627 180husher

180husher

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

Some overlapping, anyone with a store (lucky sobs) would probably benefit going later in the month to score Double with the freebie.

I've got a free shipping code if anybody needs it.

Posted Image

#1628 Corvin

Corvin

...of Gilead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

I don't have a LEGO store near me, closest is 2 hours away. I'm actually going to be near one today, but I can wait on my Grand Emporium purchase until April 8th for the double points.

Wait, is that Double VIP supposed to be March 25th?

Edited by Corvin, 08 February 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#1629 mweav067

mweav067

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Ordered the Skiff this morning. Ordered it from Walmart so I could save on shipping.

I really like the Palace Cinema that's being released. I might crack and buy it.

#1630 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

Just came back from walmart to do some last minute shopping before the blizzard. They had I think all the LOTR sets except for the Urukhai forge. They all had a clearance sticker on them but the only ones on clearance were weathertop for $40 and gandalf arrives for $9. I picked up the gandalf set since I don't have it yet.

#1631 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

Ah, looks like I might have almost been there. Maybe a hundred bucks or so.

Though cool, I'm not going to worry about a keychain. Now if it was a white Boba Fett...

The Advent Calendar will have a Santa Boba Fett, so you can get a red one. :)

Now they are saying the blizzard will not slow down, and will go to the east! YAY! Have fun Boston with your biggest snowfall ever. :)

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#1632 ItzTitoYo

ItzTitoYo

dabingbadaboom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

No keychain for me. Shucks, I think employees were X'd out from this giveaway. I'd hate to miss a day of work, but if this snow storm hits us bad I'll be doing a lot of sorting!

#1633 Tyrant01

Tyrant01

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

I also got a red keychain yesterday, but I didn't think I ordered that much from Shop at Home, and I am pretty sure I only went to the nearest LEGO Store twice last year. I am pretty sure all of my purchases were during sales, double points, or to get freebies (or all of the above). I buy the majority of LEGO based on sales elsewhere thanks to this site and TnB so I was pretty surprised to get one.

#1634 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

No keychain for me. Shucks, I think employees were X'd out from this giveaway. I'd hate to miss a day of work, but if this snow storm hits us bad I'll be doing a lot of sorting!

This is all I saw when I said that...

Wahhhhhh! I didn't get a shitty keychain for free because I work for one of the best companies on the planet. All they gave me was a 1000 piece exclusive house for Christmas!

:booty:

#1635 ItzTitoYo

ItzTitoYo

dabingbadaboom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

Oh bigdaddy, I wasn't crying about it! Hey, I'm just like the rest of you guys here and else where, I like free things also!

Plus, I really like that "shitty" keychain.

#1636 BingoBrown

BingoBrown

Master Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Just came back from walmart to do some last minute shopping before the blizzard. They had I think all the LOTR sets except for the Urukhai forge.

That's probably because the Orc Forge is a Target exclusive. ;)

#1637 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

I thought the exact same thing. If I got a key chain, I'd gladly trade it for that exclusive house.

#1638 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

oh yeah, when I said May, I meant March :oops:

I think most on Bricklink found out it's near $500?

not sure if rumor is true or not.

#1639 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

Oh bigdaddy, I wasn't crying about it! Hey, I'm just like the rest of you guys here and else where, I like free things also!

Plus, I really like that "shitty" keychain.

I'm kidding around.

$500, I rather buy a $5 one and spray paint it any color I like.

And Amazon has Town Hall for $155.

http://www.amazon.co...s2&tag=tonbr-20

#1640 weevles

weevles

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

I'll wait until it gets to under $50 haha, j/k never happen. :p

#1641 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

That's probably because the Orc Forge is a Target exclusive. ;)

Well that explains it :)

#1642 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

Sweet, I got a keychain .. unexpected!

#1643 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

I also, unexpectedly, got a keychain in the mail today

#1644 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Don't forget, kids, 30 seconds with a soldering gun tip stuck in the metal topper connected to the keychain head will turn a LEGO keychain into a bona-fide mini-fig with a small hole on the top of his hair/helmet (however, the legs don't detach).

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#1645 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Don't forget, kids, 30 seconds with a soldering gun tip stuck in the metal topper connected to the keychain head will turn a LEGO keychain into a bona-fide mini-fig with a small hole on the top of his hair/helmet (however, the legs don't detach).

Just make sure you use a very Low temp gun.

I did this with the Anubis keychains, bought 8 of them because I love that figure.

#1646 mweav067

mweav067

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Haven't built the Skiff yet (have some homework to get to beforehand), but it looks like a decent deal for $18.

Also bought the Blue Roadster Creator set for $13. It's a nice little set, especially considering other $13 sets that are out there right now. I also noticed that the Creator Super Soarer is also selling for $13 at Target, while Walmart and the Lego Store are selling them for $15. Also grabbed the Chima polybag while I was there.

Found the Series 9 mini-figs... Don't usually buy the mini-figs but this series has some I really like. Managed to find the chicken suit guy and opera singer, two of the ones I liked. Ran back to my local Walmart and they still had the Creator Wreath from the other day and the Republic Attack Cruiser. The cruiser was still labeled $3.97 but rang up as $1.50.

Found an actual sale at my TRU... the new Fire Emergency set that retails for $40 was being sold for $30. The Star Wars Advent Calendar was down to $24, but I got that at the beginning of December for $25.

How much are the Harry Potter polybags selling for? I don't tend to get into the resell business, but there are a TON of those things available to me around here and I'm wondering if I can make any profit off of them.

#1647 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Found this posted at EB for all you train buffs out there, this is the new lone ranger train.

Posted Image

#1648 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

The stagecoach set is shown on Brickset, both look great.

I love the "non violent" LEGO policy, it stops my little children from playing with toys that have a massive gun on a truck, or train.

Oh shit, nevermind. :)

I like how the train track has a track and not that bendable stuff.

NYC Toy Fair is starting tomorrow, so we will get all prices, piece counts and everything fun like that this week.

And here is a little article, no new info, but still a fun read to see how non crazy Lego fans are.

http://movies.yahoo....-133321782.html

Edited by bigdaddy, 10 February 2013 - 03:48 AM.

#1649 mweav067

mweav067

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:16 AM

The Skiff is a pretty nice set. I was surprised to find that the cover for the instructions was sturdier than the usual paper they use for all pages though.

#1650 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

The Skiff is a pretty nice set. I was surprised to find that the cover for the instructions was sturdier than the usual paper they use for all pages though.

I just hope that there will be an awesome sail barge to go along with the skiff, the preliminary pictures looked disappointing and those have been usually spot on. >_<