Photo
- - - - -

10/19 - 10/21 Extra 50% trade bonus @ Gamestop(no pre-orders needed)(limited stores)

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#121 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

Yeah, he made it seem like they just don't take them anymore, which I knew was BS and questioned him on it a couple times, but regardless he insisted he wouldn't take them in. I knew they weren't worth much but also knew they should have qualified toward the tiered promo. Thanks for the replies sounds like I was right, gonna give them a call tomorrow.

#122 V4oLDbOY

V4oLDbOY

Vengeance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:50 AM

Anyone know if the Downey, CA store is doing the bonus. They've been doing the b2g1 deals. I dont get any such emails about this, but maybe since I'm not that close to that store. Planning to call tomorrow and see.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#123 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:04 AM

Anyone know if the Downey, CA store is doing the bonus. They've been doing the b2g1 deals. I dont get any such emails about this, but maybe since I'm not that close to that store. Planning to call tomorrow and see.

That's the one I hit for these promos. Called today and they said no store-specific promo for this weekend. No B2G1 or extra 50% TIV. :cry:

#124 guen0ri

guen0ri

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

5 stores around me, none are doing the extra 50% :cry:

#125 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

I don't know why people like shopping at Gamestop. They don't PM prices, most of their new games have been opened, and they hardly ever have any good deals.

Okay you heard that story once, I have never bought a new game that was opened. As a CAG I don't buy games unless it's cheaper than new. Try finding a huge selection of PS2 or any old 5 dollar games anywhere else. Gamestop has been taking trades long before anywhere else meaning they have older superior used selection. Additionally flips are a lot easier if you have two stores to trade into and buy from.
No to rage but if you don't like gamestop GTFO of a gamestop thread.

#126 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:09 PM

Anyone know what we are on? b2g1 or 50%?

#127 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

Sometimes Gamestop does give you the best trade-in price. Credit adds up fast, and I end up getting enough for a console.

#128 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

That's the one I hit for these promos. Called today and they said no store-specific promo for this weekend. No B2G1 or extra 50% TIV. :cry:

Just for that location or is this wide spread?

#129 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

Anyone know what we are on? b2g1 or 50%?

I was hoping to find this answer too. My store never seems to know until late Friday.

#130 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:32 AM

I'll update the thread late thurs. once I speak with a GS rep to know for sure I believe this may be another 50%.

#131 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

does anyone know how much is a refurb fee on a Slim PS3 (120 gb) ? It works good, it just doesn't take in the disc whiteout having to shove it in. Ejects fine. Was wondering if anyone knew because i keep seeing varying prices in this thread, like 180, or 135 trade values for PS3 slims. Do the size of the HDDs matter?

Id go in hoping they wouldn't check the disc drive, maybe just turn it on, but who knows. Wanted to ask here to see if anyone knew before I called tomorrow.
Posted Image

#132 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

Just for that location or is this wide spread?

These are store-specific promos so I'm certain they can only verify for their individual stores, however, all of these selected stores (i.e. stores next to a Best Buy) seem to be following the same pattern.

By the way, that quote was from last week. I haven't verified if there are any store-specific promos at this location for this upcoming weekend yet...

#133 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

So, anybody know which one it is, or if they even have it this week?

#134 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

Not gonna hold my breath, because then I'd die waiting for Trollstop to give us a good deal, but we got anything this week?