Newegg - 10 Off Game Pre-Orders of $39.99+ (Last Day!!)

Works on 1 game at a time. So you will have to do each game separately. Ordered NFS: Most Wanted for Vita & All stars for for $30.

YES. This is perfect timing--I was just wishing for this promo to resurface so I could preorder Virtue's Last Reward :)3ds:) to go along with the Vita version I preordered on Amazon for the watch preorder bonus. Thanks, OP! :D

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Hooray, it's back! Preordered the 3DS Professor Layton that's due next month.[/QUOTE]D'oh, I forgot all about that. I'm not sure I want to preorder it, though; I'll have Code of Princess and Virtue's Last Reward to hold me over on the handheld front and I still haven't beaten Prof. Layton and the Last Specter. :hot:

I tried to pre-order New Super Mario Bros. U, but it didn't work. :/

[quote name='Drclaw411']doesn't seem to work for wii u games[/QUOTE]
Darn. :(

$39.99 or $40? I assume with the Vita list that it's $39.99, but it's kinda an important distinction. This would help me with a problem I had previously.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']$39.99 or $40? I assume with the Vita list that it's $39.99, but it's kinda an important distinction. This would help me with a problem I had previously.[/QUOTE]

It's $39.99.

Thanks OP snagged Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition for PS3. Been waiting for this deal to come back to order a copy of it.

[quote name='Wanderlai']Does Newegg charge upfront for preorders or when they ship like Amazon?[/QUOTE]When they ship, like Amazon.

Rayman Legends seems like a good one since they have it for $10 less than everyone else too. I almost never preorder games where I don't have credit to spend (like at GS or Amazon) but the $20 off vs. those places makes it worth it. Plus I think I'll have to have that game when I get my Wii U so this is one of those rare cases where I don't want to wait for the inevitable price drop/sale.

Apparently there was a $12 off preorder code that doesn't work any more (or only worked for some people maybe?). I tried it and it said it didn't work with my email address in any case.

Are the bonuses with Code of Princess only for preorders? I notice Amazon limits them as 1 per household yet Newegg doesn't seem to limit you at all.

*Excludes World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

*Not valid on open box and refurbished items. Up to a maximum discount of $10.00 per order. No minimum purchase required; promo codes may only be used once per order but can be used multiple times per account and cannot be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Only available while funds last. Promo code expires 9/20/2012 or sooner based on fund availability.

DOOM: BFG edition, ZoE HD Collection, DBZ Budokai HD Collection are now secured. ;)

I have to remember to save money for October, lol. My Wallet is gonna suffer a tiny bit then.

Thank you OP
Just finished reserving

Assassin's Creed III Liberation
Soul Sacrifice
Dragon's Crown

not sure I want persona 4 though

I realize this is kinda OT, but does anyone have thoughts about ShopRunner? Is it a big hassle or a no-brainer for the 2-day free shipping? Is it hard to cancel after the trial?

[quote name='warreni']I realize this is kinda OT, but does anyone have thoughts about ShopRunner? Is it a big hassle or a no-brainer for the 2-day free shipping? Is it hard to cancel after the trial?[/QUOTE]

Its a no brainer, very easy to cancel online under your account.

Gave some love to my Vita finally.

Now I have:

Persona 4 Golden, Assassins Creed III Liberation, Soul Sacrafice, PS ALL Stars, Ragnarok Odyssey and Zero Escape all preordered with Newegg because of this code.

Also considering Fifa and Need For Speed.

Locked in Assassin's Creed III Liberation, as I'm leaning towards picking up a black Vita. I'm not digging the white one for that bundle.

[quote name='warreni']I realize this is kinda OT, but does anyone have thoughts about ShopRunner? Is it a big hassle or a no-brainer for the 2-day free shipping? Is it hard to cancel after the trial?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='parkerwilson']Its a no brainer, very easy to cancel online under your account.[/QUOTE]

Does ShopRunner work on game preorders? I've got a ShopRunner account, but don't see anywhere to login on Newegg.

ARG!!! This would have been great if it had come out a few days ago... I would love to get Kirby's Dream Collection for $30.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']Does ShopRunner work on game preorders? I've got a ShopRunner account, but don't see anywhere to login on Newegg.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it works on pre-orders. It hasn't shown up as an option for any of mine either.

I just tested it with an in-stock game, Borderlands 2, and it shows up as an option. Also, I noticed you get a $10 promo card for ordering it. I'm not sure if I saw that posted anywhere.

[quote name='kart007k']
EMCNAJB243
[/QUOTE]

Does this code work for everyone, or is it another one where you go through the whole order process and then they tell you it's not valid for your user account?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Vinny']ARG!!! This would have been great if it had come out a few days ago... I would love to get Kirby's Dream Collection for $30.[/QUOTE]

Yup. My thoughts exactly!

Animal Crossing 3DS for $29.99. Very tempting. Wish I had my own 3DS, though. :) I could borrow the kids', but I'm already going to be doing that for Paper Mario. Pushing it! LOL!

bread's done
Back