Photo
- - - - -

Humble Indie Bundle 6: 5/10 games - Wizorb, BT Runner, Jamestown, Space Battles added

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#61 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

picked up bta for 4.96. only had vessel (wife and I both wanted it so gave in against my better judgement and bought it on sale during summer sale) damn my impatience bites me in the ass sometimes. going back to my mantra, no more indie games purchased outside of bundles. :lol:

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#62 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

I think most people either have Dustforce already or don't want it, which is unusual for the BTA game in an HIB. I put in $6 for it, but I doubt it'll get much lower than it is right now. Historically, the average just keeps going up after the first hour or two.

Not sure why you'd think that since Dustforce hasn't been in a bundle.

I only own Torchlight, so this is an easy one for me.
Posted Image

#63 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

Right, and paying more raises the average price, this isn't indie royale where paying more lowers the price for everyone else. Although for now, the price is holding steady despite those generous chaps.

And I actually am a Linux fan and I'm glad it's getting more games, but I don't really use it for gaming.

Oops, I was treating it like Indie Royale.

Sorry, just hopped back to PC gaming a couple months ago, so I haven't gotten used to all the different bundles.

#64 road3283

road3283

Mr. Irrelevant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

Pretty sweet deal for me as I have none of them.

Look forward to seeing what games they'll add later.

#65 Fire2box

Fire2box

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Shatter's soundtrack is alone worth the price of admission.

http://youtu.be/Se-9zpPonwM?t=3m36s
Waddles From Gravity Falls is best pony!

#66 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

This is a fantastic bundle! Torchlight I already own but was looking to get vessel and dustforce (knew it'd be in one these bundles eventually.)

#67 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:02 PM

only games i didn't own are shattered, dustforce, rochard, and vessel

they all look cool and all support the 360 controller so i'll bite @ 5.50 or whatever

Hand__Of__God.png

#68 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:08 PM

Dustforce doesn't interest me and I already have Torchlight and Shatter, but the soundtracks alone are worth chipping in for and hopefully they add more games later. I didn't get the last bundle so any of those would be great.

#69 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

Got it, though I'm wondering how I managed to miss Humble Bundle V? I can't keep up with all these bundles!

#70 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:19 PM

Got it, though I'm wondering how I managed to miss Humble Bundle V? I can't keep up with all these bundles!

Yeah.. how did you miss Humble Bundle V? That was the best Humble Bundle yet lol.

#71 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

Good lord, didn't we JUST have a bundle a week or two ago? I haven't even gotten around to playing anything from that yet besides World of Goo :lol:

Right, and paying more raises the average price, this isn't indie royale where paying more lowers the price for everyone else. Although for now, the price is holding steady despite those generous chaps.

I usually try to throw at least $10-$15 or so into every humble bundle. Between supporting the Child's Play Charity (screw the EFF) and how awesome Jeff Rosen is at customer service I feel guilty that I don't pay more, as opposed to the Indie Royale bundle where I rarely pay more than the minimum.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#72 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

Decent bundle, but there was no way they were going to top HIB V.

#73 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:26 PM

Picked up the BTA for $6. Great bundle for me since I only have Shatter on PSN. Like somebody said above, the Shatter soundtrack is awesome too!

#74 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

Good lord, didn't we JUST have a bundle a week or two ago? I haven't even gotten around to playing anything from that yet besides World of Goo :lol:

Humble can do a legit bundle every week for all I care. Not that android nonsense though.

#75 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:31 PM

Humble can do a legit bundle every week for all I care. Not that android nonsense though.

Oh come on, World of Goo alone was worth it. I didn't even know that was available for Droid...
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

#76 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

Not sure why you'd think that since Dustforce hasn't been in a bundle.

I only own Torchlight, so this is an easy one for me.

Well, I think he means that most people who wanted it bought it out right. I almost did but I have a backlog problem so I waited. I'm glad I did.

#77 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

Oh come on, World of Goo alone was worth it. I didn't even know that was available for Droid...

I guess it's personal opinion on that one. If I had the choice between Steam games on my PC or Android games on a phone/tablet, give me PC games all day.

#78 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

I guess it's personal opinion on that one. If I had the choice between Steam games on my PC or Android games on a phone/tablet, give me PC games all day.

I disagree... did you try to play that tower defense game (the reverse one where you attack towers) Anomaly on pc? The controls were terrible. On the tablet it's streamlined and a LOT of fun. I almost didn't try it because of how disappointing the pc version was.

#79 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

It came with a Steam key...
In fact, I'm pretty sure all of them came with Steam keys except Canabalt. I don't have any sort of Tablet, just a Droid smartphone, so I have to play a lot of these games on Steam.

#80 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

The Shatter Soundtrack is much better than it has any right to be since it's just a video game.

When I put my music on random (10k songs deep), I'll get a Shatter song every so often and look to see who it is due to its impressiveness.

It's tops right below Katamari and Bastion.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#81 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

In fact, I'm pretty sure all of them came with Steam keys except Canabalt. I don't have any sort of Tablet, just a Droid smartphone, so I have to play a lot of these games on Steam.

That's fair then. I guess I saw Android and shut off my brain instead of getting all the details.

#82 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

I beat the average. I have Torchlight on 360, but none of the others and I've heard good things.

#83 daminion

daminion

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

Can anyone comment on whether or not the Xbox controller works for:

Dustforce
Rochard
Vessel

I already own the other 3 so i'm deciding whether or not it's worth beating the average for these 3.

#84 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:59 PM

Can anyone comment on whether or not the Xbox controller works for:

Dustforce
Rochard
Vessel

I already own the other 3 so i'm deciding whether or not it's worth beating the average for these 3.

Yes, it does. It needs to be configured for Dustforce, but works without configuration required for Rochard and Vessel.

#85 XIGRIMxREAPERIX

XIGRIMxREAPERIX

Insomniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

allready had torchlight when I ordered torchlight 2. So Im happy.
Posted Image

#86 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

I'm playing them on PC for now, but it's great to have them available for the tablet I'll likely end up getting at some point. There is some good gaming there for times when I'm not around my PC.

#87 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

Nice, at one time or another I have contemplated purchasing all of these games, but I only ever pulled the trigger on Shatter (and that's was on the PS3) so instant BTA purchase for me.

Guardian_owl.png

#88 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

Finally received the Humble Bundle email alert! hehe! 3 hours after bundle went live and i already purchased my copy. hehe!

#89 GoldenSilver

GoldenSilver

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

I knew dustforce would end up in one of these. Purchase incoming!

#90 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:43 PM

Thanks picked it up for $3. Nothing I'm excited to play or I would have paid more.