Humble Indie Bundle 6: 5/10 games - Wizorb, BT Runner, Jamestown, Space Battles added

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
HIB bundles are pay-what-you-want and all games are DRM free as direct downloads for PC, Mac, and Linux. Steam keys are included with purchases of $1+. There is one Steam key for the main bundle, one for beating the average, and one for future bonuses.

Soundtracks are included for all except Vessel. Dustforce, SPAZ, Shatter, and (soon) Torchlight are redeemable on the Ubuntu Software Center.

Remember, you can always add money later if you're not sure that you want to beat the average now. The average when you first pay is the one you have to beat, even if the price is higher when you decide to. Future bonuses should be given to all who purchased the bundle up to that point, regardless of price paid, but people who buy in after any future additions may have to beat the average to get them.

Games:
  • Rochard
  • Shatter
  • Space Pirates & Zombies
  • Torchlight
  • Vessel

Beat the average to get:
  • Dustforce
  • BIT.TRIP RUNNER*
  • Gratuitous Space Battles*
  • Jamestown*
  • Wizorb*

* Bonus games. If you purchased the bundle prior to 10 AM PST on 9/25 you get these games regardless of price paid

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have torchlight, but i sure as hell want Dustforce.

CURSE YOU SICK CHILDREN AND DEVELOPERS. YOU ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO TAKE MY MONEY!

I expect this to launch at the earliest Thursday. Torchlight 2 comes out Thursday and you can still grab a free copy of T1 to play if you preorder T2. I do question how Torchlight qualifies as an indie game but not complaining, Torchlight is awesome and I have my T2 preorder in.

Still excited though.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']I expect this to launch at the earliest Thursday. Torchlight 2 comes out Thursday and you can still grab a free copy of T1 to play if you preorder T2. I do question how Torchlight qualifies as an indie game but not complaining, Torchlight is awesome and I have my T2 preorder in.

Still excited though.[/QUOTE]

@humble tweeted "testing... testing... is this on?" a few minutes ago.

Damn! I bought Dustforce at full price a couple months ago, and I bought Torchlight when it was on the huge Steam Sale recently. Dustforce is absolutely incredible, and anyone even remotely interested in platformers should pay the extra to pick it up.

That's it - I'm never buying another game outside of a bundle again!

On the other hand, my backlog is now over 500 games mostly due to all these bundles...

nice! i only have torchlight and spaz from the list so far. will be getting this for sure! Hope they add more beat the average bonuses later on.

Ooh, fantastic bundle. Shame I own 3 of the games already (Shatter, SPAZ & Torchlight). Wish Torchlight would bring gamepad support to the PC version.

Might go in for the minimum for Rochard and Vessel, but doubt I'll grab Dustforce.

[quote name='seamoss']That's it - I'm never buying another game outside of a bundle again!

On the other hand, my backlog is now over 500 games mostly due to all these bundles...[/QUOTE]

That's what I started doing for indie games a few months ago. They're just not worth buying unless you're going to play them immediately.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Damn! I bought Dustforce at full price a couple months ago, and I bought Torchlight when it was on the huge Steam Sale recently. Dustforce is absolutely incredible, and anyone even remotely interested in platformers should pay the extra to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

For me, Dustforce was a love it or hate it game. I got it for free and couldn't get into it, but I love platformers.

I don't own any of these. I haven't purchased any of these bundles in a few months, time to end the streak! Thanks OP for the heads up!

[quote name='The End']I own everything except Vessel & Dustforce. Hopefully I have better luck with the bonus games.[/QUOTE]

Those two would make it worth it. They are both superb and, though both 2D platformers by trade, wildly different experiences.

[quote name='The End']I own everything except Vessel & Dustforce. Hopefully I have better luck with the bonus games.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Depending on the beat the average price I'm only in for 1.00

Will probably pass on this too. Have Torchlight, and have Shatter / Rochard on PSN. Rochard is neat, but I got bored of it half-way. In a bundle, it's worth it. Shatter is a lot of fun, if you like arkanoid games.

I thought if I got in early enough the average would be pretty low...nope. 12:58 EST and it's $8.99 and rising.

Edit: Spoke way too soon, it's down to $5. Much better!

Great set of games! Too bad I own most of these.

Still, even I got some of them, its pretty refreshing to see a bundle of indie games with all or mostly great games. Long live HIB!

I was proven wrong. So this is the third time I bought Torchlight now. Retail copy, T2 preorder and now Humble Bundle :lol:.

Got mine in at $6. Today is a good day. Now to remember to add them to Steam after work.

Went in for a dollar for vessel. Own everything but that and dust force. Buying vessel for a dollar and dust force on steam later will save me around 2 dollars. I'm cheap.

Just as a heads up, $5 was the lowest price Dustforce has ever been on sale on steam, so getting it at the BTA price isn't that big of a deal. Of course, if you can wait it will probably be cheaper later, but for those on the fence now, it's still a good deal.

Very nice bundle for sure, but hey, it's Humble so no surprise there. Better buy in while you can before the Bronies and Linux fans drive up the price. ;)

Already have Torchlight, but who doesn't, and SPAZ, which I shouldn't have bought in the summer sale. Rochard and Dustforce were both on my wishlist though, and I contemplated buying Shatter and Vessel when they were on sale so this bundle easily gets my thumbs up.

eh, so so bundle. Most people will likely have the majority of the games here. For those who don't, it would be a pretty good bundle obvs...

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']eh, so so bundle. Most people will likely have the majority of the games here. For those who don't, it would be a pretty good bundle obvs...[/QUOTE]

I only have Shatter. I love this bundle. Too bad steam just crapped out on me. Guess they are getting hit hard.

[quote name='samejgink']In for $5.50 (Average is $5.02). Thanks for the heads up, I'm supposed to get email alerts and didn't for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Emails don't usually go out immediately. You'll probably get it within the next couple of hours. It's better than Indie Royale who waits like 8 hours to email and 30 minutes to tweet which makes it hard for people to get in while the price is low. HIB tweets immediately to let people know.

BTA is just under $5. wow! does it go any lower or will this start going up again as the days go on? i purchased my first HIB during the last days of HIB Android 3 and the BTA was like $6 already. anyway, still a good bundle for those that dont have any of the games. im good!

[quote name='CAGkrazy']BTA is just under $5. wow! does it go any lower or will this start going up again as the days go on? i purchased my first HIB during the last days of HIB Android 3 and the BTA was like $6 already. anyway, still a good bundle for those that dont have any of the games. im good![/QUOTE]

I think most people either have Dustforce already or don't want it, which is unusual for the BTA game in an HIB. I put in $6 for it, but I doubt it'll get much lower than it is right now. Historically, the average just keeps going up after the first hour or two.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Very nice bundle for sure, but hey, it's Humble so no surprise there. Better buy in while you can before the Bronies and Linux fans drive up the price. ;)[/QUOTE]

What? The average Linux user paid 3x the average.

And I lied. I bought a bundle to support the native Linux versions. Gave the least amount to Torchlight and Rochard, since I already bought Torchlight 5 times now.

The only games I'm interested in are Vessel and Dustforce, and I'm not really sure I want to pay $5 for them when I have a huge backlog already. If someone wants to BTA and doesn't want Dustforce, I'll buy it from them for $1.

[quote name='elessar123']What? The average Linux user paid 3x the average.

And I lied. I bought a bundle to support the native Linux versions. Gave the least amount to Torchlight and Rochard, since I already bought Torchlight 5 times now.[/QUOTE]

Right, and paying more raises the average price, this isn't indie royale where paying more lowers the price for everyone else. Although for now, the price is holding steady despite those generous chaps.

And I actually am a Linux fan and I'm glad it's getting more games, but I don't really use it for gaming.

[quote name='seamoss']I think most people either have Dustforce already or don't want it, which is unusual for the BTA game in an HIB. I put in $6 for it, but I doubt it'll get much lower than it is right now. Historically, the average just keeps going up after the first hour or two.[/QUOTE]

Humble bundle 5 finished at $8.53

bread's done
Back