Photo
- - - - -

Humble Indie Bundle 6: 5/10 games - Wizorb, BT Runner, Jamestown, Space Battles added

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#241 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:02 PM

I was debating whether or not to get this since I only needed Dustforce and Vessel, but they went and added Wizorb! I missed out on getting this with Wizorb at a low price. I have quite a few of the previous bundles that I won, if anyone wants to trade the BTA for a few. I've got HIB 1/2/Frozenbyte/4 all looking for a good home.

rofl that sucks, I'd have traded for HIB3 right away.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#242 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

24h left go get it people those that didnt yet!!
and to those that did donate some more :)
Posted Image

#243 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

If you're one of those people who waits until the last minute to buy bundles, your time has come. There's less than an hour left to buy this bundle.

#244 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

Final hour. Even if you've only got 30 cents in your paypal account you can still up your payment for the next 30 days or so after it closes, but you have to buy now.

#245 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

I was debating whether or not to get this since I only needed Dustforce and Vessel, but they went and added Wizorb! I missed out on getting this with Wizorb at a low price. I have quite a few of the previous bundles that I won, if anyone wants to trade the BTA for a few. I've got HIB 1/2/Frozenbyte/4 all looking for a good home.

I actually do have an extra HIB6 BTA that I'd love to trade for HIB 2 (want Cortex Command, I must confess) - PM me if you're interested.
76561197996844513.png

#246 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

I thought Cortex Command was in HIB3 not in HIB2

O6d6OER.jpg

#247 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

I thought Cortex Command was in HIB3 not in HIB2

It was in HIB2 which became a bonus for HIB3, so it was in both.

#248 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:25 PM

Thanks for the info, I just checked my download links for both HIB2, HIB3 and I got a steam key from each bundle

O6d6OER.jpg

#249 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:47 AM

Just saw the extra games added and tried to put the Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key in but it keeps saying Invalid Code. Anyone else running into this?

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#250 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:53 AM

Just saw the extra games added and tried to put the Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key in but it keeps saying Invalid Code. Anyone else running into this?

Did you just add a bunch of codes to Steam? If so, wait a bit and try again.

#251 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

I feel like an idiot, but how do you go about accessing steam keys from Humble Bundle? I haven't actually bothered to activate the keys, but I kinda want to try jamestown....and can't seem to find where the keys are on my Humble Bundle keys (only have direct download of games).

#252 Severose

Severose

I'm okie dokie and loopy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:16 AM

I feel like an idiot, but how do you go about accessing steam keys from Humble Bundle? I haven't actually bothered to activate the keys, but I kinda want to try jamestown....and can't seem to find where the keys are on my Humble Bundle keys (only have direct download of games).

Check the top of your download page, "Click here for your Steam keys". ;)

No need to feel like an idiot, we're here to help. :)

CAG: a place to buy/sell/trade games the right way.

GMG ref link: $2 when you spend $2, instantly!

3687091.png76561197965577424.png

#253 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:46 AM

So I was sifting through a bunch of old Humble Bundles I've bought and found a handful of Desura codes from bundles I got where I took the Steam codes to give to friends. They're old bundles so maybe a good chance for you newer HIB fans to get some games you missed if you're good with Desura.

HIB2: 0a7fbb5978eda8ba625d708322f97205
Dungeons of Dreadmor (personal fav of mine): OORED-GU5IM-OB6QP-5JDFI-IMBCL
Frozenbyte: FROZE-8BXI3-5NWR1-IHFEJ-MRRA3
FROZE-81GET-MU2MV-U2MWI-USL9H
FROZE-7MJ3S-7ZP90-K5XXN-8I7HC

Enjoy
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#254 crimsonassassin

crimsonassassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

So I was sifting through a bunch of old Humble Bundles I've bought and found a handful of Desura codes from bundles I got where I took the Steam codes to give to friends. They're old bundles so maybe a good chance for you newer HIB fans to get some games you missed if you're good with Desura.

Enjoy

Thanks for offering these games.

#255 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:59 AM

Thanks for offering these games.

Ditto

Though I already owned them all.

#256 crabbit

crabbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

Enjoy

Thanks! I grabbed the last Frozenbyte code. I think the others are all taken.

#257 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Did you just add a bunch of codes to Steam? If so, wait a bit and try again.

Thanks, I logged out of SG, the website itself, and the program, and logged back in 10mins later and it was working.

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#258 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Jeffrey Rosen ‏@humble We're launching a new kind of bundle in one hour from now -- stay tuned!
Posted Image

#259 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

Jeffrey Rosen ‏@humble We're launching a new kind of bundle in one hour from now -- stay tuned!

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329777
Spoiler

#260 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:40 PM

I like to read, but I'm more of a magazine/article/blog reader than I am a novel reader. Damned "Accelerated Reader" from grade school burned me out on books after we reached a point where you had no choice but to read shitty books to make passing grades. And I never like going for anything less than beat-the-average, but roughly $11 for stuff I'm even less likely to touch than all the HIB games I've picked up? Hmm...

Sure wish I'd picked up a few extra HIB6 keys though. HIB 5, too.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#261 vherub

vherub

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

already over 130k, pretty good haul for ebooks

#262 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:36 PM

I like to read, but I'm more of a magazine/article/blog reader than I am a novel reader. Damned "Accelerated Reader" from grade school burned me out on books after we reached a point where you had no choice but to read shitty books to make passing grades. And I never like going for anything less than beat-the-average, but roughly $11 for stuff I'm even less likely to touch than all the HIB games I've picked up? Hmm...

Good thing there are a few short story collections in there...
Posted Image

#263 Rerujnoc

Rerujnoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

I'm curious about which books that you were forced to read that you hated.

#264 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

I'm curious about which books that you were forced to read that you hated.

And how would I remember? We're looking at years upon years ago here. Ha! I will say that I could never get into the thee-art-thou Shakespeare business. I can't recall many other books that were forced upon a class, most were decent though (To Kill a Mockingbird, The Giver, The Outsiders, and I am honestly unable to remember any more). My primary issue was with Accelerated Reader, as I mentioned before - we weren't assigned specific books to read, only asked to read and take computer-based quizzes over a certain amount within a grading period. I wanna say the quota was at least half a dozen books read and quizzes passed over 9 weeks. I had seemingly found everything good before my freshman year of high school had even ended; from that point forward I could not find anything in the library that wouldn't put me to sleep. It was low on the compelling sci-fi, fantasy, drama, or non-fiction, but chock-full of dime-a-dozen books written for the teenage market to read and instantly forget about.

Don't get me wrong, I can and do enjoy reading a book. Finding one that holds my interest past the first two or three chapters has always been a struggle, sadly.

Edit: Just for kicks, a few books that I do enjoy: His Dark Materials, Schindler's List, 1984, the works of Douglas Adams, and anything funny (the Onion or Dave Barry style of humor works best, but I take what I can get).

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#265 Rerujnoc

Rerujnoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

And how would I remember? We're looking at years upon years ago here. Ha! I will say that I could never get into the thee-art-thou Shakespeare business. I can't recall many other books that were forced upon a class, most were decent though (To Kill a Mockingbird, The Giver, The Outsiders, and I am honestly unable to remember any more). My primary issue was with Accelerated Reader, as I mentioned before - we weren't assigned specific books to read, only asked to read and take computer-based quizzes over a certain amount within a grading period. I wanna say the quota was at least half a dozen books read and quizzes passed over 9 weeks. I had seemingly found everything good before my freshman year of high school had even ended; from that point forward I could not find anything in the library that wouldn't put me to sleep. It was low on the compelling sci-fi, fantasy, drama, or non-fiction, but chock-full of dime-a-dozen books written for the teenage market to read and instantly forget about.

Don't get me wrong, I can and do enjoy reading a book. Finding one that holds my interest past the first two or three chapters has always been a struggle, sadly.

Edit: Just for kicks, a few books that I do enjoy: His Dark Materials, Schindler's List, 1984, the works of Douglas Adams, and anything funny (the Onion or Dave Barry style of humor works best, but I take what I can get).

Lucky for me I didn't have to deal with the Accelerated Reader. That type of quick/forced reading sounds like a terrible way to get someone to enjoy reading. Also I can't stand reading Shakespeare also but I have really enjoyed any Shakespeare play that I have been to.

#266 11440

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:37 AM

Is this all science fiction / fantasy? I am supposing so because one of the charity recipients is the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.

I would have preferred some variety, especially since I am not a big fan of literary science fiction.

#267 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:34 AM

Some pretty good books have been added to the Humber eBook Bundle (xkcd, Penny Arcade, etc.)
Definitely worth the price now.

#268 Umair56

Umair56

CHINA DON'T CARE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:45 AM

Some pretty good books have been added to the Humber eBook Bundle (xkcd, Penny Arcade, etc.)
Definitely worth the price now.

I was kind of on the fence about picking this up. I did grab it but had they started off with Penny-Arcade and xkcd it would have been a no-brainer.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/umair56
Umair56 on Origin, PSN, Battle.net, etc etc

#269 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

I had already gotten it for the GF, who likes Mercedes Lackey and Niel Gaiman. Now I get xkcd!

#270 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

Is this all science fiction / fantasy? I am supposing so because one of the charity recipients is the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.

I would have preferred some variety, especially since I am not a big fan of literary science fiction.

Well, it's all SF or fantasy except for the new comic collections that were added the other day, so if that's not your thing it may not be for you.

fs_20fa6c7c0d5d11e0a23d8bb844bec87b.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.