Photo
- - - - -

Gamestop Ad 9/19 - 9/26: Borderlands 2+Max Payne 3 Offer - Hulu+Xbox LIVE Gold Offer

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

:360::ps3::pc: Purchase Borderlands 2 ($59.99 MSRP), save $30 on Max Payne 3 ($59.99 MSRP)

:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II - $19.99
:ds: Power Rangers Samurai - $24.99
:360::ps3::pc: Skyrim - $39.99
:360: Sniper Ghost Warrior - $19.99 with free Second Strike DLC

:360: Purchase a 3-month Hulu Plus Gift Card ($23.97) with a 3-month Xbox LIVE Gold card ($24.99), save $10.

Posted Image Extra 30% trade-in when put towards FIFA 13

#2 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

I have no interest in this, but for those that picked up their Borderlands 2 Pre-orders today, what's the chances of Gamestop allowing them to purchase Max Payne 3 for $30?
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#3 MrDarkstorm

MrDarkstorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:04 AM

That is what I was going to do... Max Payne will be 30 pretty soon anyway.

#4 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:05 AM

I have no interest in this, but for those that picked up their Borderlands 2 Pre-orders today, what's the chances of Gamestop allowing them to purchase Max Payne 3 for $30?

eff gamestop, go pick up maxpayne special edition at ebay for 36 bucks and buy.com for 36 bucks.

#5 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

white knight chronicles 2 has been $20 for like 4 months now at gamestop why is this in their add for the same price >.<

#6 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:58 AM

white knight chronicles 2 has been $20 for like 4 months now at gamestop why is this in their add for the same price >.<

Lol I was just going to say this same thing. It has been on "sale" at $20 for so long now lololololol @ gamestop.

And I just find it funny that their main deal is MP3 @ $30 when you buy BL2 and it's really not a deal at all for people who know how to use the internet. But there will be tons of dump people out there who just think it's the best deal ever.

#7 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:21 AM

More importantly, why would anyone buying Borderlands 2 want to buy Max Payne 3? $30 for a game that will go strait to your backlog...fail!

#8 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:32 AM

More importantly, why would anyone buying Borderlands 2 want to buy Max Payne 3? $30 for a game that will go strait to your backlog...fail!

Not to mention that Gamestop's idea of a "new" game is an opened game with all the inserts taken out. :roll:

#9 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

Lol I was just going to say this same thing. It has been on "sale" at $20 for so long now lololololol @ gamestop.

And I just find it funny that their main deal is MP3 @ $30 when you buy BL2 and it's really not a deal at all for people who know how to use the internet. But there will be tons of dump people out there who just think it's the best deal ever.

But there will be tons of dump people out there who just think it's the best deal ever.

dump people

:applause:
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#10 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

:applause:

No applause please, just money.

I accept paypal, money orders, cash, and gift cards of all kinds.

#11 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:56 PM

Not to mention that Gamestop's idea of a "new" game is an opened game with all the inserts taken out. :roll:

Wait, I hope they are not doing that anymore...but we never know with gamestop

#12 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:24 AM

Came to see the Hulu Plus + Xbox Live offer. Severely disappointed...only a $10 savings jeez..

#13 JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:08 AM

Does it have to be new copies of Borderlands 2 and Max Payne 3? Cause the $10 off coupon plus discounts and another PUR coupon could help get a great deal on pre-owned.