Gamestop Ad 9/19 - 9/26: Borderlands 2+Max Payne 3 Offer - Hulu+Xbox LIVE Gold Offer

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
:360::ps3::pc: Purchase Borderlands 2 ($59.99 MSRP), save $30 on Max Payne 3 ($59.99 MSRP)

:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II - $19.99
:ds: Power Rangers Samurai - $24.99
:360::ps3::pc: Skyrim - $39.99
:360: Sniper Ghost Warrior - $19.99 with free Second Strike DLC

:360: Purchase a 3-month Hulu Plus Gift Card ($23.97) with a 3-month Xbox LIVE Gold card ($24.99), save $10.

icongs_r1.gif
Extra 30% trade-in when put towards FIFA 13

I have no interest in this, but for those that picked up their Borderlands 2 Pre-orders today, what's the chances of Gamestop allowing them to purchase Max Payne 3 for $30?

[quote name='Bosamba']I have no interest in this, but for those that picked up their Borderlands 2 Pre-orders today, what's the chances of Gamestop allowing them to purchase Max Payne 3 for $30?[/QUOTE]

eff gamestop, go pick up maxpayne special edition at ebay for 36 bucks and buy.com for 36 bucks.

white knight chronicles 2 has been $20 for like 4 months now at gamestop why is this in their add for the same price >.

[quote name='usrevenge']white knight chronicles 2 has been $20 for like 4 months now at gamestop why is this in their add for the same price >.

More importantly, why would anyone buying Borderlands 2 want to buy Max Payne 3? $30 for a game that will go strait to your backlog...fail!

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']More importantly, why would anyone buying Borderlands 2 want to buy Max Payne 3? $30 for a game that will go strait to your backlog...fail![/QUOTE]

Not to mention that Gamestop's idea of a "new" game is an opened game with all the inserts taken out. :roll:

[quote name='roundhouse']Lol I was just going to say this same thing. It has been on "sale" at $20 for so long now lololololol @ gamestop.

And I just find it funny that their main deal is MP3 @ $30 when you buy BL2 and it's really not a deal at all for people who know how to use the internet. But there will be tons of dump people out there who just think it's the best deal ever.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='roundhouse']And I just find it funny that their main deal is MP3 @ $30 when you buy BL2 and it's really not a deal at all for people who know how to use the internet. But there will be tons of dump people out there who just think it's the best deal ever.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='roundhouse']But there will be tons of dump people out there who just think it's the best deal ever.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='roundhouse']dump people[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='roundhouse']Not to mention that Gamestop's idea of a "new" game is an opened game with all the inserts taken out. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Wait, I hope they are not doing that anymore...but we never know with gamestop

Does it have to be new copies of Borderlands 2 and Max Payne 3? Cause the $10 off coupon plus discounts and another PUR coupon could help get a great deal on pre-owned.

bread's done
Back