free tickets to wreck it ralph or frankenweenie with dvd or bluray purchase

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:43 AM

I was in the disney movie club website today and it has a window to get a free movie ticket to Frankenweenie or Wreck It Ralph. They had a few titles that would qualify. I could not find anything on the disney movie rewards site. So it might not be activated yet or its not actually a disney promotion.

I hope its like the finding nemo 3d deal. I was able to get 4 free tickets from movies I had already bought..

the eligible titles might be
dvd or blu-ray titles
nightmare before christmas
bolt
alice in wonderland (depp version)
james and the giant peach
dinosaur
gnomeo & juliet

dvd
tarzan
Oliver And Company 20th Anniversary
Phineas and Ferb: The Perry Files

Edited by bill esquivel, 19 September 2012 - 08:14 AM.

#2 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

Thanks OP. I look forward to finding out which bluray titles are eligible.

#3 MrOogieBoogie

MrOogieBoogie

The Once and Future Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

I hope its like the finding nemo 3d deal. I was able to get 4 free tickets from movies I had already bought..

How did that work out? I was planning on buying two of those movies to take my kid to see it, but I already own most of the eligible movies. Appreciate whatever info you can give!

ebvp.jpg

#4 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

I have learned not to enter the disney magic codes until I have to. Here is the current program for nemo.

http://www.disneymov...mo3dmovieticket

Just log in, get to this page and enter a code from one of these movies. Does not matter when you bought or how. as long as the code has no been entered, you will get a free ticket.

I am hoping the same program will be for Frankenweenie or Wreck It Ralph as I have 4 codes that will work.

#5 sethrhf

sethrhf

The Watcher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

This promo doesn't start till 9-28. So do not enter your codes till the promo shows up on the disney rewards site.

#6 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

Do you know which movies qualify.

#7 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:19 AM

This promo doesn't start till 9-28. So do not enter your codes till the promo shows up on the disney rewards site.

Thanks for putting a date on it. My hobby is fixing and collecting arcade games from that era, so its a must see for me.

#8 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

Already entered Alice, nightmare and dinosaur awhile ago..

#9 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

So was this a hoax or what?

#10 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

This is a real promo. I had gotten the same email and mentioned it in the Disney Movie Rewards thread. I used my codes from Dinosaur (br) and James and the Giant Peach (br) to get 2 movie tickets. I wanna see Wreck-it Ralph but my girl wants to see Frankenweenie so I may try to scoop up Nightmare cheap this month (gotta be a sale for halloween) and another title (think I redeemed a bolt code before though)

Edit. I think the dvd versions give you an $8 ticket, Blus give you a $12 ticket

#11 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

Can you get more then one ticket per movie?

#12 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:14 PM

yes. You get a ticket for every different code you enter off the list. here is the disney link. it will prompt you to print a ticket after you enter a code. I entered and got 4 tickets.

http://www.disneymov...-offers/1235t6g

Posted Image

#13 sethrhf

sethrhf

The Watcher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

Bill you should have waited till tomorrow when all blu-ray codes are worth 150 points.

#14 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:38 AM

I hate that you aren't eligible if you've already redeemed an eligible code. Not making these offers retroactive just makes customers angry.

#15 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:14 AM

I hate that you aren't eligible if you've already redeemed an eligible code. Not making these offers retroactive just makes customers angry.

:roll:

It makes you sound entitled. Its ridiculous to think you'd get angry over something like this.

#16 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:14 AM

I redeemed an eligible code several weeks ago, and now people are getting free movie tickets for redeeming them later. You don't see what's to be upset about?

It's just like the "For new customers only" offers that cable and internet providers do. New customers pay less than loyal customers? New customers are more valuable? I've canceled and then reinstated service to get lower rates; how does that make any sense as a way of doing business?

I'm not in a rage about this, but I think it's a crappy thing to do to loyal customers. They could EASILY offer this to people who have already redeemed codes. It's already in the system.

#17 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

Bill you should have waited till tomorrow when all blu-ray codes are worth 150 points.

Thanks, but I did not read about the point increase until after. Plus, I was really only after the tickets. The points don't mean that much to me, as the only reward that has interested me was the sideshow tron bust. I got that for a topper for my tron pin.

#18 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

I redeemed an eligible code several weeks ago, and now people are getting free movie tickets for redeeming them later. You don't see what's to be upset about?

It's just like the "For new customers only" offers that cable and internet providers do. New customers pay less than loyal customers? New customers are more valuable? I've canceled and then reinstated service to get lower rates; how does that make any sense as a way of doing business?

I'm not in a rage about this, but I think it's a crappy thing to do to loyal customers. They could EASILY offer this to people who have already redeemed codes. It's already in the system.

But why would they? What's the incentive for them to help you out? They already have your money, and will likely still get more money from you in the future. You deserve nothing for being a loyal customer. The phrase "loyal customer" literally has no value anymore.

#19 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

And give away 10000s of tickets? Not likely.

ach.png

#20 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

Well, look at it this way. If I had gotten the free ticket, I'd go see Wreck It Ralph and take my wife with me; we'd have to buy that ticket. Now, I'll just wait for Netflix. See? They lost money.

#21 sethrhf

sethrhf

The Watcher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

So you are going to wait till Wrack It Ralph hits netflix? You are going to be waiting a long long time for that. And netflix will have to pay disney money. So they haven't lost any.

And why did you enter your codes anyway? What was your rush? I never enter them unless I'm getting double points, free blu-rays or free tickets.

So now you have learned not to enter them unless you are getting something. They have been doing promos like these since 2006. Should I make them go all the way back to codes I entered then?

#22 devilmaycry218

devilmaycry218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Entered some of my Blu-ray codes and got 1 ticket for Wreck/Frankenweenie, and 3 for Nemo in 3D that I used yesterday.

#23 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

Entered some of my Blu-ray codes and got 1 ticket for Wreck/Frankenweenie, and 3 for Nemo in 3D that I used yesterday.

Were they Blurays listed in the ad?

#24 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

Hmm... so it's a good thing I kept all my codes unentered. I used the Nightmare one and got a ticket for Wreck it ...when I tried setting up for Alice it kept on saying the Enjoy your gift (the movie ticket for Wreck it...hmmm..logging out didn't help either.

#25 Avaya

Avaya

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

nightmare before chrismas is awesome, i must pick this up :drool:

#26 v0yce

v0yce

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:26 PM

I assume the 3D version of Nightmare will work also?

I've been wanting to pick that up for a while.

#27 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:54 AM

I assume the 3D version of Nightmare will work also?

I've been wanting to pick that up for a while.

I would not bet on that. If Its not pictured, it probably will not work. I think I tried a best buy exclusive alice and did not qualify for a previous promotion.

#28 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

Is it one code use only for Wreck it Ralph/FW? The web site won't let me enter another code and keeps on saying Enjoy your gift and wants to reprint the same ticket I got from redeeming TNBC. I want to use Alice but it won't let me enter it. hmmm...

#29 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

I would not bet on that. If Its not pictured, it probably will not work. I think I tried a best buy exclusive alice and did not qualify for a previous promotion.

Not true, I just entered my code for it yesterday andprinted out the movie voucher. Though I am not sure for the 3d version of Alice.

#30 bill esquivel

bill esquivel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

Not true, I just entered my code for it yesterday andprinted out the movie voucher. Though I am not sure for the 3d version of Alice.

I remember the best buy exclusive one not working. It had just came out and it did not qualify. Maybe things have changed after that.