6 replies to this topic

#1 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

:360: NHL 13 Stanley Cup Collector Edition $59.99 :shipfree:
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#2 GLOCKGLOCK

GLOCKGLOCK

Too many games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

LOL, the week after launch and retailers are already dropping the price on this.

They had a ton of these at the local Best Buy still on the shelves and this is in a pretty big hockey market so I think you will see it drop lower sooner rather than later especially if the NHL lockout continues. But it isn't a bad pickup now for only $10 more than the amazon price, especially if you play HUT and value the mostly digital content included with this edition.

Let's go Pens!

#3 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

Off topic but can someone tell me where the bonus stanley cup packs are in the PS3 game after I enter the code, I can't find them for the life of me.

#4 GLOCKGLOCK

GLOCKGLOCK

Too many games...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Off topic but can someone tell me where the bonus stanley cup packs are in the PS3 game after I enter the code, I can't find them for the life of me.

It looks like they are still having issues with those based on this post they made on their blog and in reading some of the comments on the article.

http://www.easports....der-code-update

Let's go Pens!

#5 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

If I'm not mistaken, it's been this price since launch.
I had Best Buy match it last Wed., and I checked it the following day and it was still $60.

I'll have to admit, I got the SC version just for the case, I'll probably never use the DLC.

#6 mindcycle

mindcycle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

Pretty weak CE, IMO. But of course it's EA we're talking about here so really no big surprise that they we're trying to charge people $80 for a bunch of DLC and a tin box.. lol

NHL 13 Stanley Cup Collector's Edition contains:

Stanley Cup Hockey Ultimate team [HUT] theme packs
Gold jumbo HUT pack featuring Wayne Gretzky Legend item
CCM Boost pack
Exclusive Collectible Tin

#7 Rowdy1854

Rowdy1854

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:10 PM

Pretty weak CE, IMO. But of course it's EA we're talking about here so really no big surprise that they we're trying to charge people $80 for a bunch of DLC and a tin box.. lol

NHL 13 Stanley Cup Collector's Edition contains:

Stanley Cup Hockey Ultimate team [HUT] theme packs
Gold jumbo HUT pack featuring Wayne Gretzky Legend item
CCM Boost pack
Exclusive Collectible Tin

I agree but if you do play the "Hockey Ultimate Team" those bonus Jumbo Hut packs are pretty awesome.