#1 kmgamer88

kmgamer88

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:59 PM

Best Buy Ad 9/23-9/29
Midnight Opening 9/25
bestbuy.com/gamingevents

160GB PS3 Console $249.99 comes with free PS3 Starter Kit(Blu Remote & Dualshock 3 Charging Station
Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller PS3 49.99

Nintendo 3DS XL $199.99 comes with $10 Bestbuy Gift card
Disney Princess: My Fairy Tale Adventure (3ds/wii) 34.99

Fifa Soccer 13 59.99
DLC-PS3 EA Sports Season Ticket $24.99
PES 2013 59.99 comes with $10 Bestbuy Gift Card

Batman Arkham City Regular Edition $19.99 (May be PS3 Only, no Xbox360 price listed)

World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria $39.99
World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Limited Edition Guide $36.99
World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Guide $24.99

100% Trade-In Credit on any Game Continues

Edited by kmgamer88, 19 September 2012 - 07:27 PM.

#2 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

....Dang it...no Prototype 2 or Lollipop Chainsaw...

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#3 Okatha

Okatha

Not a bumblebee.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:04 PM

They're killing me over here, killing me!

#4 AgentSquishy

AgentSquishy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

They have a midnight release for that and not RE6? okay...

#5 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

First thing I looked for as well. BB is having fewer sales on the games with @Gamer coupons during their valid dates. We didn't see Tiger Woods 13 go on sale until well after the coupon expired. :(

#6 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

Batman Arkham City $19.99 (May be PS3 Only, no Xbox360 price listed)

GOTY Edition or vanilla?
Posted Image

#7 argyle

argyle

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

I imagine WoW is a *little* bigger than RE6. Doesn't matter to me much either way, ever since they started restricting which stores can & can't do midnight launches, mine never does. :-(
Posted Image

#8 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

My wallet is safe, PHEW!

#9 kmgamer88

kmgamer88

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:26 PM

GOTY Edition or vanilla?

The Regular Edition

#10 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

I'm assuming you want the Vanilla version. The Prototype 2 CE is $29.99 with the coupon. I actually had a $10 RZ certificate when I got it. $19.99 for the CE was too good to pass up.

#11 GuyManDude

GuyManDude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

RE6 comes out the week after. Although maybe you knew that, and you've already been told that there won't be a midnight release for it?

#12 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

I'm assuming you want the Vanilla version. The Prototype 2 CE is $29.99 with the coupon. I actually had a $10 RZ certificate when I got it. $19.99 for the CE was too good to pass up.

yeah......most seasoned cags don't look at RZ certs. like they're coupons dude.

I'm kinda pissed. Besides BF3, there was no use for coupons at all this month.
2 months in a row now. Maybe i'm gonna pass on renewing my GCU for the time, considering BF is right around the corner and I doubt there will be any game deals that stack that sale or even beat prices on that day if we were to buy a game and use a coupon on regular sale days.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#13 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

I really want a 3DS XL and I have BBY credit, I wonder if a $10 GC is worth getting it now.

I feel better deals may be round the corner.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#14 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:47 PM

Damn midnight beaten to the punch. Nothing for me, thanks kmgamer

#15 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

I like that the LE guide for Pandaria is $3 less than the game itself.
Posted Image

#16 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

yeah......most seasoned cags don't look at RZ certs. like they're coupons dude.

I'm kinda pissed. Besides BF3, there was no use for coupons at all this month.
2 months in a row now. Maybe i'm gonna pass on renewing my GCU for the time, considering BF is right around the corner and I doubt there will be any game deals that stack that sale or even beat prices on that day if we were to buy a game and use a coupon on regular sale days.

I don't know how you can be disappointed w/ GCU. that's like the best $15 i've ever spent.

#17 ae86takumi

ae86takumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

Are u talking about the prototype 2 blackwatch collector's edition?? I thought it was only for the regular edition

#18 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

Are u talking about the prototype 2 blackwatch collector's edition?? I thought it was only for the regular edition

Coupon works on the CE for both Prototype 2 and Mass Effect 3.

#19 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

The starter kit doesn't have a controller...?
Would have considered it if it did.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#20 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

Coupon works on the CE for both Prototype 2 and Mass Effect 3.

With or without mgr override?
Posted Image

#21 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

I picked up a :ps3: ME3 CE with no need for an override, the discount popped up as soon as the coupon was scanned.

#22 AgentSquishy

AgentSquishy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:34 PM

RE6 comes out the week after. Although maybe you knew that, and you've already been told that there won't be a midnight release for it?

I did and I have been told. I was told that they were doing a midnight release of every major game during the fall season except RE6.

#23 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

This is NOT the last week for the coupons. They expire on the 6th of October, so to ad for next Sunday will be the final week to use em...Here's hoping...

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#24 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

I did and I have been told. I was told that they were doing a midnight release of every major game during the fall season except RE6.

In all fairness, after everything I've seen of RE6 and after playing the demo, it looks to be a pretty terrible game.

#25 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

In all fairness, after everything I've seen of RE6 and after playing the demo, it looks to be a pretty terrible game.

Pretty much why their preorders numbers are low and best buy isn't doing a midnight release. Plus, everyone is waiting re6 gold in 6 months. I preordered but I expect to be operation raccoon disappointed.

#26 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

I pre-ordered RE6 as well, but given that it has $20 back, and I have 60 days to price match I am 99% confident I will pay at most $20 for it, which would be my no brainer price point.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#27 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

Pretty much why their preorders numbers are low and best buy isn't doing a midnight release. Plus, everyone is waiting re6 gold in 6 months. I preordered but I expect to be operation raccoon disappointed.

I actually thought ORC was decent for what it was. It was just waaaay too short. But then again I got it on sale less than a month after it came out for $18.

I have RE6 preordered but am definitely going to cancel. As much as I love Resident Evil, I can't justify paying $60 for a mediocre game that has on-disc locked DLC.

#28 AgentSquishy

AgentSquishy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:37 PM

While I will respect your opinion, I don't believe it is a terrible game. The demo is quite fun.

#29 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

Decided to try the coupon on the Prototype 3 Blackwatch Collector's Edition for PS3 on my lunch break today, it worked with no manager override needed. $29.99 after coupon.

#30 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

I really want a 3DS XL and I have BBY credit, I wonder if a $10 GC is worth getting it now.

I feel better deals may be round the corner.

Kmart.com is offering a $30 coupon on almost all gaming hardware.. I only chekced PS3's and 3DS (both regular and XL) and they all had it as a special offer. I think it's valid until 09/26.

The only catch is you have to wait for them to e-mail you the coupon (it's supposed to be good online and in-store) but who knows how long it'll take for them to do that. They told me 2-3 weeks after the purchase