TODAY ONLY: Uncharted 3: Game of the year $29.99 at newegg - free ship of course

Sony claims the DLC is worth $45

The re-release will pack in the base game along with DLC including 12 new multiplayer maps, 40+ multiplayer skins, Shade Survival Mode, and Fort Co-Op Adventure – what Sony claims to be a $45 value.

I added this deal to my thread. I would upgrade if the TIV for Uncharted 3 was high, but Best Buy is only giving a base value of $5. Since I don't play multiplayer at all in this game, I'll be passing on this for now.

Thanks for the post!

[quote name='cancerman1120']So I assume this is a voucher code for the MP stuff? I am digging the artwork for the cover though.[/QUOTE]

yeah

Looking for someone who want to share this dlc with me in another account .for uncharted 3.since i am playing the regular edition...please pm me for negotiating the amount of money if someone is interested. ...since each voucher can share within two ps3 systems..

[quote name='Bosamba']I added this deal to my thread. I would upgrade if the TIV for Uncharted 3 was high, but Best Buy is only giving a base value of $5. Since I don't play multiplayer at all in this game, I'll be passing on this for now.

Thanks for the post![/QUOTE]

Half.com offers $20 paypal for it of you want to take the chance. Fwiw, I've had 3 successful trades with them, just make sure you pay for tracking.

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']And then eventually itll be a saga lol[/QUOTE]

and then it'll be part of uncharted hd collection on ps4.

I am kind of holding out hope they put the Treasure Hunters Pack on sale on PSN. It is $25 right now. Since I have a CE steelbook I could care less about the GOTY only because it is a voucher.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']and then it'll be part of uncharted hd collection on ps4.[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean SUPER HD collection if PS4 really supports 4k res like the rumors suggest?

(It won't thought I think. even if it does no one but 1st party would support that.)

bread's done
Back