Borderlands 2 plus $15 gaming coupon PLUS $5 gift card for SYWR members at Kmart!!

Jerseyleoal

CAGiversary!
Went to Kmart to get 2 copies of Borderlands 2 at Kmart this morning. I expected to get 2 $15 gaming coupons on my 2 separate transactions. After I bought 1 game with my Shop Your Way Rewards, my receipt showed I receive a $5 Kmart gift card. I did the transaction again but the clerk didn't scan my SYWR so no gift card. I took it to customer service and got the clerk there to redo the transaction on my SYWR and boom $5 gift card. She did a refund and a rebuy. I also ended up with 3 $15 gaming coupons!!! So basically BL 2 for $40!! The $5 cards are valid from 9/23/12 to 9/29/12. The gaming coupons are valid from 9/23/12 to 11/10/12. Figured I'd buy some psn cards with the coupons so free DLC for me!!

Shop you way rewards is easy and quick to join so hurry and get in on this. Go to www.shopyourway.com to sign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']Was it an actual $5 Gift Card or a $5 coupon that printed on a receipt?

What was the $5 for? Spending over $50?[/QUOTE]

It was an actual card. And I'm not sure why I got it. Neither was the clerk

I have a SYWR card, but I just got mine from TRU and got a $20.00 GC there. But Kmart is really good at these deals, just hate they slowed down to a crawl offering gaming coupons on new releases now.

bread's done
Back