Who cares about the iPhone, the new OTT has just been released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JStryke']I think the 23% faster part may be debatable.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone has a Samsung...let's get him!!!

44209_10151070508615197_1131972347_n.jpg

[quote name='perdition(troy']Will this OTT last for the entire life cycle of the new iphone? Stay tuned to find out.[/QUOTE]

More than likely!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Does the new OTT have more book than its predecessor?[/QUOTE]

It has Book 2.0, codename BookAir.

Wife's iPhone 5 should be here today. It's a cult.

Dislike having to work this weekend. Hate having to stay until 2330 even more.

Maybe it's because I turned it down to easy, but Mass Effect 2 just doesnt scream GOTY to me, yet.
Very similar to Dragon Age (I know ME came out first), what with the recruiting of your 'team' then taking on the final mission.

Only recruited the sniper guy and the two DLC characters so far. Have a couple heavy weapons but afraid to use them for fear of expending all my ammo. And my power of turn blue and run into people doesnt seem that usefull.

Playing as Vanguard? Because the charge ability was easily the best thing I had during my playthrough. So ridiculously overpowered when combined with a good shotgun.

fuck no mang!

I like how in this Revolution show its 15 years since electronics have worked yet everyone walks around in perfectly clean, brand new, tailored clothes.

[quote name='Maklershed']fuck no mang!

I like how in this Revolution show its 15 years since electronics have worked yet everyone walks around in perfectly clean, brand new, tailored clothes.[/QUOTE]
I knew I forgot about that show...Hulu Plus here I come

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I knew I forgot about that show...Hulu Plus here I come[/QUOTE]

I forgot about it too. Maybe I'll wait and see if it gets traction. I'd hate getting involved and see it flop, ala Flash Forward.

I saw it and thought it was...OK. That's the thing about these "we've been stranded out here for years" shows: they are always nice and clean and disease free and well fed. I guess people survive really well despite no laws and bandits running wild all over the world.

P.S. Who's watching The Ultimate Fighter? I'm not, but I did see Cameron Diffley lost. Seriously?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']
P.S. Who's watching The Ultimate Fighter? I'm not, but I did see Cameron Diffley lost. Seriously?[/QUOTE]

Awww c'mon man spoilers! :(

[quote name='keithp']I forgot about it too. Maybe I'll wait and see if it gets traction. I'd hate getting involved and see it flop, ala Flash Forward.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm still pissed over The Cape

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']

P.S. Who's watching The Ultimate Fighter? I'm not, but I did see Cameron Diffley lost. Seriously?[/QUOTE]

Alright, just watched it. My thoughts ..

a) That should've gone to a 3rd round. Diffley won the 1st. Magny spent half the round trying to escape heel hooks.

b) Nelson is a horrible coach. He kept screaming for Diffley to sweep with the hook and unfortunately Diffley listened to him. He lost confidence in the sub even though he was locking it in and it looked like Magny didn't know how to get out of it. So Diffley gets top control from 20 seconds. Who cares. Nelson should've shut up and let him go with it.

c) Diffley's biggest flaw (other than slow, weak, telegraphed striking) is that his takedowns are horrible so he has to rely on pulling guard. Unfortunately it doesn't matter to judges if you're on the bottom because you want to be - they just see a guy on the bottom and assume he's being dominated. If Diffley had good takedowns he'd be a force.

Anyone following Wolfkin's blog and twitter? I, like any sick bastard, will watch a person's dissociative psychological spiral in awe- like the train wreck cliche; However, I wonder if this dude is headed towards the cliff? Or, is he a brilliant troll?

I love CAG.

[quote name='Maklershed']Alright, just watched it. My thoughts ..

a) That should've gone to a 3rd round. Diffley won the 1st. Magny spent half the round trying to escape heel hooks.

b) Nelson is a horrible coach. He kept screaming for Diffley to sweep with the hook and unfortunately Diffley listened to him. He lost confidence in the sub even though he was locking it in and it looked like Magny didn't know how to get out of it. So Diffley gets top control from 20 seconds. Who cares. Nelson should've shut up and let him go with it.

c) Diffley's biggest flaw (other than slow, weak, telegraphed striking) is that his takedowns are horrible so he has to rely on pulling guard. Unfortunately it doesn't matter to judges if you're on the bottom because you want to be - they just see a guy on the bottom and assume he's being dominated. If Diffley had good takedowns he'd be a force.[/QUOTE]

Diffley should have had the confidence to do what he does, which is grapple. The guy is legitimately slick on the ground and it looked like he had Magny in some good subs, but I saw the gif of him losing the heel hook in favor of ending up on top...that is uncharacteristic for him.

Also, true on his takedowns. He was driving nicely on them but didn't finish the takedown and ended up pulling guard. Obviously this Magny guy is a better defensive grappler then people would have expected, but Diffley made some mistakes in the fight by not going for broke with submissions. Its what he always does and how he got 4 first round subs in his first four fights

You can see he sinks it in twice and he releases twice after Nelson goes absolutely ape shit telling him to let go and sweep. It made zero sense. Something tells me this season is gonna be an upset for Team Carwin like it was for Rashad when it was his team vs Rampage. Between the confusing corner advice and the lackadaisical training with the one a days, forcing the guys to do their own cardio/strength, its not looking good for Team Nelson.

One of my daughters friends decided that she did not need the strap for the Wii remote, after I told her numerous time to put it on or she would not be allowed to play Wii Sports...You can guess what happened next.

Sorry Nintendo, I can't buy your WiiU because I need a new TV.

fucking Motion Controls.

[quote name='Maklershed']You can see he sinks it in twice and he releases twice after Nelson goes absolutely ape shit telling him to let go and sweep. It made zero sense. Something tells me this season is gonna be an upset for Team Carwin like it was for Rashad when it was his team vs Rampage. Between the confusing corner advice and the lackadaisical training with the one a days, forcing the guys to do their own cardio/strength, its not looking good for Team Nelson.[/QUOTE]

Its very odd that Nelson wouldn't be a solid coach because he already runs The Country Club and has a few prospect/amateur guys under him.

[quote name='Number83']One of my daughters friends decided that she did not need the strap for the Wii remote, after I told her numerous time to put it on or she would not be allowed to play Wii Sports...You can guess what happened next.

Sorry Nintendo, I can't buy your WiiU because I need a new TV.

fucking Motion Controls.[/QUOTE]

I watched our den TV take flip flop during some kinect play, I hadn't even worried about it until then. We need need to move that shit into the playroom and let the Westinghouse dodge those bullets.

How old was the girl?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is anyone else not surprised that Slidecage is a super hardcore conservative?[/QUOTE]
You gotta be kidding me, I had him pegged as a mindless Maddow myrmidon. :cry:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You gotta be kidding me, I had him pegged as a mindless Maddow myrmidon. :cry:[/QUOTE]

It makes sense to me. His postman probably made him hate the government.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Is anyone else not surprised that Slidecage is a super hardcore conservative?[/QUOTE]

Seems like the type that would be a big Glenn Beck fan.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Terrible, like when I found out Doughdoh wasn't African-Uhmerican.[/QUOTE]

Wh-what?? I feel like I did when I found out Santa Claus wasn't real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back