Photo
- - - - -

Who cares about the iPhone, the new OTT has just been released!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#271 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

If you guys think Assassin's Creed was a terrible game, consider yourselves lucky. You haven't played bad games if that's at the bottom of your list. Try out Kane and Lynch 2, Fable 2, or Damnation (especially) and get back to me.

Fable II had a lot of flaws but I wouldn't put it on a "worst of gaming" list, personally.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#272 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

If you guys think Assassin's Creed was a terrible game, consider yourselves lucky. You haven't played bad games if that's at the bottom of your list. Try out Kane and Lynch 2, Fable 2, or Damnation (especially) and get back to me.

I actually really enjoyed Kane and Lynch 2 for the three hour diversion it was. Fable II is nowhere near as abysmal as Fable III though.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#273 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

I liked Fable II

Posted Image

#274 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:50 PM

I also like Fable II . Kane and Lynch 2 on the other hand, I played it a few times then never again.

#275 j-cart

j-cart

BOOM BOOM SHAKE SHAKE, NOW DROP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

I would like to insert Socom 4. Talk about a way to shit on your fanbase, with a subpar generic shooter that introduced TDM as a ranked match.

Yes, I paid $60 for that game too. I thought it was going to be the second coming for Socom :(

#276 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

I never could get into Brotherhood, but I hope to pick that up after I finish Darksiders 2 and Dragons Dogma.

That will happen if I ever can stop playing with Pandas.

There was nothing 'new' in Brotherhood aside from being to recruit and use assassins as combat bots. I never touched the multiplater. Not my thing. You could probably skip it and just move to revelations.

I was surprised how many commercials for Pandra (Pandaria? Pandazon? Pandaopolis?) I saw during NFL games last weekend. Is there really that high of a cross-over between the two fanbases?

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#277 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

God this looks incredible ...

http://www.miramax.c...aniel-day-lewis

Lewis, Jones, Levitt, etc are you kidding me?!

Posted Image

#278 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:18 AM

Slightly disturbing:
Playing zombie chase with my daughter as she stops and offers me her arm to be eaten. Yeah, sweety, real zombies won't tickle you once they catch you. She'll be the first to go in the zombie appoclyapse.

Slightly more disturbing:
Seeing a Dark Knight Rises Batman Vs Bane: Early Reader book at the library.
"This is Batman. He lives in Gotham City. He fights crime."
"Bane is the in tunnels. Batman chases him".
Pretty sure this wasn't a kids movie....

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#279 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:17 PM

Morning, OTT.

Slightly disturbing:
Playing zombie chase with my daughter as she stops and offers me her arm to be eaten. Yeah, sweety, real zombies won't tickle you once they catch you. She'll be the first to go in the zombie appoclyapse.

According to my 8 year old Daughter, all Zombies need are hugs to change them back to human beings...to spite the fact I was nibbling on her skull to get her brains, she was right. As soon as she hugged me, I stopped.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#280 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Football away games this weekend.

Number84 was also promoted from Varsity back up Right Tackle to Varisty starting Center, since the original center quit because he wanted to play fullback. He still has his other job starting on Offense (Right Tackle) and Defense (Line) on the JV team. Coach likes his versatility.

He's also breaking out the Pink Socks and Wristbands for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. He LOVES the TA-TA's!!!

Who doesn't?

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#281 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

The message you get at the end of Black Mesa when heading towards Xen is pretty awesome.

Posted Image

#282 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Fuck, I still need to play Black Mesa but Borderlands 2 is eating my life.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#283 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:33 PM

Football away games this weekend.

Number84 was also promoted from Varsity back up Right Tackle to Varisty starting Center, since the original center quit because he wanted to play fullback. He still has his other job starting on Offense (Right Tackle) and Defense (Line) on the JV team. Coach likes his versatility.

He's also breaking out the Pink Socks and Wristbands for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. He LOVES the TA-TA's!!!

Who doesn't?

An "I *heart* Boobies" mouthpiece makes perfect sense.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#284 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

Grabbed the second season of Community on DVD and watched the whole thing within a few days. It's such a great season and the Pierce Deathbed episode was my favorite episode of the season for Troy's parts alone:

#285 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

You should pick up season 3.

Posted Image

#286 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

I've totally ditched everything but iOS and some Vita gaming lately, but I watched all of Breaking Bad and the first two seasons of Weeds. Thinking about getting into Lost or Dexter.

#287 TheRock88

TheRock88

The Franchise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:39 PM

So apparently Walmart took off the bluray listing of Goldeneye off their website. Fuck I knew I should have preordered it.

#288 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

I've totally ditched everything but iOS and some Vita gaming lately, but I watched all of Breaking Bad and the first two seasons of Weeds. Thinking about getting into Lost or Dexter.

Lost is a huge waste of time IMO. Sooo much flashbacking and this isn't true, this didn't happen, this MAY have happened, etc. It got real boring after like 1-2 seasons.

Dexter is good though. Solid show.

#289 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

Why was the MMA Thread locked? Post limit?

UFC on FX spoiler -->
Spoiler

Posted Image

#290 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

So apparently Walmart took off the bluray listing of Goldeneye off their website. Fuck I knew I should have preordered it.

I googled and found it when I searched earlier today to see if it was in stock. It's mind blowing how terrible the decision to do retailer exclusive movies with wal mart was.

#291 Ugamer_X

Ugamer_X

You can trust me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:32 AM

Why was the MMA Thread locked? Post limit?

UFC on FX spoiler -->

Spoiler

Does the UFC advertise this shit anymore? I watched UFC on Fuel last week and didn't see any promos save for the Silva-Bonnar fight. I'll have to catch the tape delay.

#292 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:00 AM

Andddddddddd another shocker to end it. Good on Bigfoot. Porra!

Posted Image

#293 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:05 AM

K.O.

Don't know how I feel about those leg uh... chop kicks. Someone is going to break a leg.

#294 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:07 AM

The front kick to the knee, is that what you're talking about? It COULD be dangerous but this is a contact sport with punches and kicks involved. We already have plenty of rules, I don't think we need any more.

As far as the MMA thread, would anybody mind if I started a new one for future discussions or...?

#295 DT778

DT778

number 1 on the westside

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

Make a new one.

#296 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:23 AM

Thy deed is done.

#297 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

Morning, OTT.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

#298 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

:wave:

Posted Image

#299 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

:whee:

#300 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:40 PM

I just spent $150 on two SNES games. Good thing my income is doubling soon.