Photo
- - - - -

Who cares about the iPhone, the new OTT has just been released!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#301 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:48 PM

I just spent $150 on two SNES games. Good thing my income is doubling soon.

They had to be complete , right?

#302 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

You should pick up season 3.

I will get it when I get the chance.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

#303 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

They had to be complete , right?

Sadly not. That would've jumped the price to ~$600-700.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#304 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:20 AM

http://www.firebigbi...edition-t-shirt

I saw this on the news earlier. Kind of pissed that it sold out.

Posted Image

#305 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

Morning OTT.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#306 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

:wave:

Posted Image

#307 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:30 PM

:wave:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#308 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

Feel like playing Skyrim but I haven't played in months so at this point I'm not sure if I should continue where I left off or start over.

Posted Image

#309 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

It seems like there are only 4 or 5 enemy types in mass effect. All the mercenary groups behave the same no matter what race they employ.
I do like how my Shephard is talking his team members out of killing on their loyality missions." We've killed 100 people to get here, but killing this person would be in cold blood and make you a killer"
Have been playing the game on Normal now that I've got a handle on the combat and have upgraded quite a bit.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#310 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

It's trying to make the same distinction between a soldier and a murderer. You (typically) don't call veterans murderers because they killed within the confines of war and a combat situation and all. Killing someone outside of that is for some reason frowned upon.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#311 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

It's trying to make the same distinction between a soldier and a murderer. You (typically) don't call veterans murderers because they killed within the confines of war and a combat situation and all. Killing someone outside of that is for some reason frowned upon.

Oh, I get it. Just seems kinda silly in the context of a videogame. I'm being rewarded for headshots and how many people I kill. I'm keeping score. But now, my Shephard has moral qualms about it, and he's being the voice of reason for others?

(I always choose to spare them, of course. The player at home isn't a sadistic bastard)

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#312 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

Feel like playing Skyrim but I haven't played in months so at this point I'm not sure if I should continue where I left off or start over.

Depends on what level you are and how much of the story you remember. If you're level 15 and only did two significant missions I think it is safe to restart the game.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#313 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

Someone explain Verizon cell plans to me and which I should get for a family of three with two parents who only use cheap phones and don't text and me, who wants to upgrade to an iphone.

Posted Image

#314 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

Pulled my back or hip or something yesterday. (This has never happened before. My god, I'm getting old) Thought it would be okay this morning after sleeping. It's not. Still leaning against the wall to walk, and could barely manage to pull my pants on this morning. Just called into work and will probably head out to urgent care or my family doc this afternoon once the wife gets home.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#315 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Boardwalk Empire spoiler -->
Spoiler

Posted Image

#316 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

Dang. Sony is suing Kevin Butler for being in a Bridgestone tire commercial that featured a Wii.

#317 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:19 AM

This Bob's Burger show is just not for me.

Posted Image

#318 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

This Bob's Burger show is just not for me.

It's a very crude mixed with subtle humor. I liked the previous show Home Movies better, but even that wasn't spectacular.

I'm on muscle relaxants. Seeing if mtn dew can keep me awake through it.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#319 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

Someone explain Verizon cell plans to me and which I should get for a family of three with two parents who only use cheap phones and don't text and me, who wants to upgrade to an iphone.

I think their new plans are based on the bend over and get fucked philosophy. Someone might correct me but I think that everyone has to get unlimited text and talk and like 2 gigs of data ends up costing 50 bucks. Expect your plan to go up substantially if you have Verizon and want a subsidized phone upgrade.

Posted Image

#320 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

I think their new plans are based on the bend over and get fucked philosophy. Someone might correct me but I think that everyone has to get unlimited text and talk and like 2 gigs of data ends up costing 50 bucks. Expect your plan to go up substantially if you have Verizon and want a subsidized phone upgrade.

My plan now is $108 a month after taxes. The only thing that would be different under the share plan is 2gb of data would be added. The additional cost? $70!

Posted Image

#321 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

My plan now is $108 a month after taxes. The only thing that would be different under the share plan is 2gb of data would be added. The additional cost? $70!

It's ridiculous. To keep my unlimited data I am going to have to buy a phone at full price. I think I might head back to T-Mobile when my contract ends. That 100 minute, unlimited text, and 5 gigs of data deal for 30 bucks sounds pretty good. If I am going to pay full price for a phone, I at least want to chop my bill down by 50 bucks.

Posted Image

#322 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

My contract with Big Red is up at the end of the month...I'm switching to Sprint soon after.

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#323 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:17 AM

It's ridiculous. To keep my unlimited data I am going to have to buy a phone at full price. I think I might head back to T-Mobile when my contract ends. That 100 minute, unlimited text, and 5 gigs of data deal for 30 bucks sounds pretty good. If I am going to pay full price for a phone, I at least want to chop my bill down by 50 bucks.

Yeah, its utter bullshit. I'm not paying full price for a phone because they want to get rid of the small percent thats grandfathered in. At least ATT is keeping grandfathered plans in for the time being. Never thought I'd think nice of ATT for anything.

I've all ready figured the plan I'm getting with Sprint. 450mins, unlimited mobile to mobile to any carrier, unlimited texting, unlimited nights and weekends and unlimited data all for 80 a month. I rarely make calls to landlines anyhow so I'd barely dip into my min pool. And when I do its usually only for a couple mins each time My bill with VZW is currently 135 after taxes and fees

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#324 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

We dropped our land lines last month. I had just been using an AT&T Go phone. Went through my normal 3 month value of $25 in 5 or 6 weeks.
Will probably just add myself to my wife's Sprint plan in November. Think she pays $85 for unlimited data/talk/text.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#325 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

http://gawker.com/59...adorian-embassy

Brake isn't on Steam so I will post this here:

Spoiler

Posted Image

#326 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:53 AM

Yeah, its utter bullshit. I'm not paying full price for a phone because they want to get rid of the small percent thats grandfathered in. At least ATT is keeping grandfathered plans in for the time being. Never thought I'd think nice of ATT for anything.

I've all ready figured the plan I'm getting with Sprint. 450mins, unlimited mobile to mobile to any carrier, unlimited texting, unlimited nights and weekends and unlimited data all for 80 a month. I rarely make calls to landlines anyhow so I'd barely dip into my min pool. And when I do its usually only for a couple mins each time My bill with VZW is currently 135 after taxes and fees

I thought about Sprint, but I still don't think I get 85 bucks worth of use out of my phone. I use about 3 gigs of data a month, less than 300 minutes, and less than 100 texts. I have a Verizon phone at the house tied to my sister's plan so I can cut down on my mobile minutes. At worst I think the prepaid T-Mobile plan would cost me 50 bucks in a bad month.

The only issue is I don't know if they have increased the quality of their coverage here. I am assuming they are working on it since they have new spectrum and are acquiring some more. Sprint has just as crappy of coverage here so its a choice between two crummy providers. The only benefit to Sprint is that LTE is supposed to get turned on in January or February here.

Posted Image

#327 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:53 AM

I can't speak for T-mobile, but I myself use Virgin Mobile. You have to pay for the phone, but there are no contracts. Cheapest plan is $35 for 300 minutes, unlimited text and web. It might become slower if you use an X amount (not sure how much since I use a wifi connection most of the time), but otherwise I consider it a good deal. Only pay $25 myself though since I'm currently grandfathered in.

card.png

#328 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

Verizon here myself on a Droid RAZR. I tend to use about 8-10 gigs of data a month depending on how much Hulu/Netflix/MLS Live I watch on the go. Thankfully I got until next summer before I need to decide if I want to stay with Verizon or switch to Sprint. I won't deal with T-Mobile after several bad experiences some of my relatives have had with them. Apparently Sprint is supposed to have LTE working in my area by early 2013 but we'll see.

Also Casey you can get a phone via CraigsList/eBay/etc. You don't have to buy off contract to keep unlimited data with Verizon. Well at least for now until Verizon finds another way to force people off unlimited data.

New sig coming soon.

#329 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:58 PM

That's how I feel with the game. I like the idea of playing more than actually playing.

seanr1221.png

#330 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

Verizon here myself on a Droid RAZR. I tend to use about 8-10 gigs of data a month depending on how much Hulu/Netflix/MLS Live I watch on the go. Thankfully I got until next summer before I need to decide if I want to stay with Verizon or switch to Sprint. I won't deal with T-Mobile after several bad experiences some of my relatives have had with them. Apparently Sprint is supposed to have LTE working in my area by early 2013 but we'll see.

Also Casey you can get a phone via CraigsList/eBay/etc. You don't have to buy off contract to keep unlimited data with Verizon. Well at least for now until Verizon finds another way to force people off unlimited data.

The problem is if I am getting a new phone I want it to be the newest best shit out. Paying 600 bucks for a phone plus 70-80 bucks a month is just too much.