Photo
- - - - -

Who cares about the iPhone, the new OTT has just been released!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#331 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

How is Sprint's coverage? I mean in general. I'm in MD, so specifics would be good too, but if generally they have good coverage that is info that helps. I'm scared to switch providers because I don't know how well it's going to work. But I'm not entirely thrilled with AT&T and the signal at home is fairly week (but much better elsewhere). Maybe Sprint is the way to go as then I'd still have unlimited, unlike going with Verizon. Just don't know if they'll do any better at my house.
Posted Image

#332 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:14 PM

How is Sprint's coverage? I mean in general. I'm in MD, so specifics would be good too, but if generally they have good coverage that is info that helps. I'm scared to switch providers because I don't know how well it's going to work. But I'm not entirely thrilled with AT&T and the signal at home is fairly week (but much better elsewhere). Maybe Sprint is the way to go as then I'd still have unlimited, unlike going with Verizon. Just don't know if they'll do any better at my house.

Here in Raleigh the problem with Sprint and T-Mobile is that the signal doesn't penetrate as well as it needs. Walking in a mall or somewhere like that means you get no signal. They also have spotty coverage. I don't know if will get better with Sprint reallocating its 2g spectrum and t mobile getting spectrum from ATT. I am assuming that it should.

#333 crunchewy

crunchewy

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

That doesn't sound terribly encouraging. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll either switch to Verizon, or just stick with AT&T.
Posted Image

#334 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

I don't think we've ever had a coverage problem with Sprint. Even worked this summer in Anchorage.

Second day out of work due to my back problelm. Was planning on going to work today until getting up off the couch made me realize I wasn't as healed as I thought.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#335 Angry Man

Angry Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

The problem is if I am getting a new phone I want it to be the newest best shit out. Paying 600 bucks for a phone plus 70-80 bucks a month is just too much.

I hear you on that. To be honest outside of the NFC stuff on the Galaxy S III at this point I don't feel like I am missing out on much with the phones that either just came out or coming out soon. Yeah the new crop of phones such as the RAZR HD are offering faster processors and better battery life but I don't feel any hurry to toss out my working RAZR at this point.

New sig coming soon.

#336 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:45 AM

That doesn't sound terribly encouraging. Thanks for the info. I guess I'll either switch to Verizon, or just stick with AT&T.

It really just depends on your area. Like I just googled T-mobile coverage and it talked about how they recently purchased Spectrum from from Verizon to help them in Raleigh, which is nice.

Posted Image

#337 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

I'm waiting for the Windows 8 phone (Nokia Lumina) ...whenever that gets here!

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#338 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

I'm hoping that by the time I can afford the phone when I switch to Sprint, that the Note 2 will be out and decently priced. As I'll have just enough in my NewEgg account to pay for the phone

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#339 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

Ahh, nice cool weather is making it's way into my life. Eeeexcelent.

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#340 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

Been pretty cool here for a month. I took my air conditioner out of the window in early September already. Rumors have it lots of snow for the northeast this winter. :whee:

Posted Image

#341 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

I hope not. But then again, didn't they say that last year and the only snow we got was that one day in October for the most part?

card.png

#342 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

We're about to finally get rain. Which we haven't had for two months. For an area known for rain, that's just bizarre. Hope we don't break out streak of having a dry Halloween though.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#343 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hey guys is Amazon Prime worth it if I am not going to use it for any streaming? For my new business I have to order a bunch of shit every week but none of it needs like over nighted or anything.

There has to be more of a benefit than free 2 day shipping and streaming right?

#344 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Hey guys is Amazon Prime worth it if I am not going to use it for any streaming? For my new business I have to order a bunch of shit every week but none of it needs like over nighted or anything.

There has to be more of a benefit than free 2 day shipping and streaming right?

Well, you also always get free shipping on prime-eligible items without having to hit that $25 minimum you usually do for FSSS. If it's a lot of small purchases on separate orders it will likely pay for itself over a year from that.

Beat Borderlands 2 last night. Hit level 33 on my melee Zero and logged 53 hours already.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#345 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:47 AM

No posts for 8 hours? I'm stuck here at home, and you guys aren't entertaining me.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#346 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:28 AM

It took three episodes, but South Park finally had a good episode.

Posted Image

#347 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:31 AM

No posts for 8 hours? I'm stuck here at home, and you guys aren't entertaining me.

Ive been in training all week...sorry, OTT.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#348 Ugamer_X

Ugamer_X

You can trust me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

I thought sarcastaball was a lot better than you guys gave it credit for. Last week's was funny as well.

#349 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:38 AM

Rain is starting to drop even in the western states? Insanity!

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#350 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

Morning OTT. That's right, I said morning.

#351 JStryke

JStryke

Angel With A Shotgun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

Considering the post was at 11:41am, I don't think anybody is disputing the morning claim. Hell, it's still morning as long as you don't live on the west coast.

card.png

#352 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Morning here. Two hours before I'm going to try and limp my way through work. Hopefully I can have a chemistry bench position today so I can sit down most of the evening. Hopefully it's slow enough, that I -can- sit down too.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#353 SpottedNigel

SpottedNigel

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

Damn I take long naps.

#354 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

Well there's an old face.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#355 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Were you surprised when you looked in the mirror today Penguin?

#356 seanr1221

seanr1221

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

My brain just exploded with how fucking stupid that comment was.

#357 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:28 PM

/jake

#358 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:15 PM

Damn I take long naps.

You seem to have been asleep for close to 2 years.

Posted Image

#359 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

I dunno, last night didn't do it for me.

#360 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:39 AM

Haha I see my comment was well received. Excellent.

*sigh* :rofl: