• Please log in to reply
884 replies to this topic

#781 ElwoodCuse

ElwoodCuse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:14 AM

Ouch, Sens...what happened tonight?

Pittsburgh and Boston being light-years ahead of everyone else in the East happened

gonna be a great ECF
But when his drinking and lusting and his hunger for power became known to more and more people, the demands to do something about this outrageous man became louder and louder.

#782 combatFlexo

combatFlexo

Who are those guys?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

New York survives OT to force a game 5, and the blackhawks will be done in 5! LGRW!!!!

Edited by combatrhombus, 24 May 2013 - 02:55 AM.
Wings Win!

#783 speedracer

speedracer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#784 Nifty_Shark

Nifty_Shark

Still not The Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

Anybody else here watching the Champions League final tomorrow? I know it's soccer talk in the NHL thread but I was curious if any of us here enjoy soccer.

On topic I couldn't be any happier with how things are shaping up in the Wings/Hawks series. I'd like to see Boston and Pittsburgh wrap up their series so we get a good conference final. Didn't realize Quick had 3 shutouts already. Playoff record is 6. Set by the Red Wings of course haha (Hasek, 2002).

#785 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

Posted Image

Yup, Quick is back in God mode. A repeat would be very, very nice indeed. :D

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#786 mightyduck

mightyduck

You're killin' me Smalls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:17 AM

Ugh, I hope the Hawks can get their shit together.

I feel like after the run they had in the regular season, anything short of making it to the Finals will feel like a disappointment.

#787 Canadian_Man

Canadian_Man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:19 AM

Rask falling on his butt was real cute. :applause:

#788 Canadian_Man

Canadian_Man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

Rangers aren't looking very coordinated.

You can watch the game here.

#789 Nifty_Shark

Nifty_Shark

Still not The Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

Cool. Thanks for the stream (even if I have this game on TV at the moment). Are there usually other playoff games on justin.tv?

Oh. It keeps being interrupted with the site wanting me to subscribe. Well whatever. I don't need it at the moment but that's annoying.

#790 Canadian_Man

Canadian_Man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

I don't know what that link usually broadcasts, just the stream I happen to find today for this particular game through the heaping pile of shitty crawler sites. As for justintv, all I ever find in regards to NHL hockey is misleading feeds that don't play anything.

#791 TooMuchCoolness

TooMuchCoolness

Deep Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

I use usagoals.com

NighT_Ryder31.png

#792 fieldkillah

fieldkillah

Bleeds Black & Gold

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

Bring on the Pens.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#793 Canadian_Man

Canadian_Man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

Looking forward to that series, should be very exciting hockey. I will say Penguins in 6.

#794 Nifty_Shark

Nifty_Shark

Still not The Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

Man those were some dumb penalties to take and then got totally outplayed in the third which resulted in the fourth goal. I went to sleep after that.

#795 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

Current score Hawks 3, Zebras 1, and Wings 2...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List

#796 Nifty_Shark

Nifty_Shark

Still not The Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Those third periods... I'm not even furious about the penalty shot but the stick never touched his hands and yet that left hand came off like it hurt. Wish we could finish off a game for once.

#797 Canadian_Man

Canadian_Man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

Damn nice goal though on the penalty shot. I'm amazed he got it that high off the ice along with how far he was reaching.

#798 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

Queens 1, zebras 1, sharts 0...

Trade List

#799 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

Actually quick 1, zebras 1, sharts 0...

Trade List

#800 speedracer

speedracer

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

Those last two minutes. I almost peed a little.
Posted Image

#801 DestroVega

DestroVega

Life is short... stunt it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

Quick is better than Lundqwist. sorrynotsorry

#802 Nifty_Shark

Nifty_Shark

Still not The Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

Well my prediction of Torts getting fired came true. Did Nash only score one goal the whole playoffs? If so then that prediction came true as well. Only thing different is that I didn't think they'd make it to round 2.

Lets go Wings. Losing is not acceptable just because of "7th seed and almost missed the playoffs, they should be happy with even getting this far". BS. Dropping 3 straight would still hurt. Win so that I didn't waste my sleep because of getting up at 2 AM.

#803 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Friend and I figured he would be. We started guessing where he'd go next. lulz

Trade List

#804 mightyduck

mightyduck

You're killin' me Smalls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

What an ending to game 7! I felt like the Walkom call was absolutely horrible, but again, I realize I'm biased because I'm a Hawks fan.

It really is a shame that Detroit is headed to the Eastern Conference. This rivalry has been great again in recent years.

Posted Image

#805 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

Nothing was right about that call. Really ruined the game, regardless of who took the win.

#806 mightyduck

mightyduck

You're killin' me Smalls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

Nothing was right about that call. Really ruined the game, regardless of who took the win.

This makes me feel better. I was worried I was sounding like a homer.

I just feel like, there were less then 2 minutes left, tie game, game 7 no less...let them play unless there is a horrible act . That's just my opinion though.

#807 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:39 AM

Didn't get to see the game, what happened?
Posted Image

#808 Nifty_Shark

Nifty_Shark

Still not The Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

Ref called a coincidental minor which disallowed a Hawks goal. Should never have been a penalty in the first place.
The reffing in this series was poor. I hope the rest of the series don't have a low level of officiating like this one.

Oh well, Wings are out. I'm curious how different the team will be next year. Particularly on offense. The defense isn't all that great but DeKeyser being added was a big help. With the offense it's more of a question of which of the young players are going to get better and what about some of the players like Bertuzzi who has one year left, Samuelsson the same, Filppula is a UFA, Cleary as well. It was a transition year. That was clear and the play during the regular season wasn't very good. It wasn't until the playoffs were suddenly upon us that the team got into a groove. Should Wings fans be optimistic? Yes. You don't know how the upcoming players will turn out and will somebody be good enough to eventually replace Datsyuk (impossible to replace him but statistically at least) or become a long time first line player. Cause that is missing. Our first line had Abdelkader for crying out loud.
Teams can change pretty fast in the NHL though and even though the team currently is far from becoming a dominant team in the league like we have been used to there is hope that the team will find a way back into the group of elite teams.

#809 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

The reffing in the NHL is poor.

Fixed

Trade List

#810 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:00 AM

The call was correct. That ref cared about what was going on behind the play, so the double minor was a good call. Lifting into the bench by the Detroit player and the ripping off of the helmet and throwing a punch by the Wings player was also a good penalty call. Of course both NBC announcers were Bias, but these two guys also think PK Subban is a good clean hitter as well :roll:. None the less, Detroit lost twice last night. I wanted to see Pavel with the GWG honestly. Seeing as how all four teams are all teams I loathe, guess I'll watch the AHL.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?