NeverDead $7 at Amazon (X360) Sold by third party seller

Actually shipping is $5.
At any rate, I passed over this game when it was $5 with free shipping from the Microsoft store. Obviously not picking it up now. Nothing but horrible reviews.

[quote name='Kaiser499']To think, people actually might have bought this for $60. It's like the ET fiasco all over again.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I know someone who did. Pre-ordered it too.

This game has great production values and a story I wanted to see through. Even the constant leprosy wasn't a big deal for me but combat is just terrible in this game. Enemy generators were never fun and that's every encounter. The enemies themselves are boring too. Just an unfun mess sadly. Wanted to like it and it wanted me to except for the actual gameplay

Bought it from the Microsoft store when it was $5, wasn't worth it then. Played a little of it, you could see some pretty good ideas, but terribly implemented. Quite possibly one of the worst games ever (that's including Pulse Racer and that Custard game back on the C64).

Sometimes I wonder if there's someone out there reading threads like this who just sob uncontrollably for the rest of the night because they've wasted a few years of their life working on said game.

I thought the game was ok. The last two boss fights were just ridiculous but overall I did not mind it. If you stuck more to the sword play it was better. You sometimes had to use the guns but it was just alright. I thought the story and cut-scenes wee pretty darn good.

bread's done
Back