• Please log in to reply
524 replies to this topic

#421 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Look what i just got. Oh well

We regret to inform you that we cannot fulfill your order for the DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition. Due to the ordering rush, several orders were placed at the exact same time leading to our system processing more orders than we currently have quantity to fulfill. We will keep all e-mail addresses from the orders cancelled as a result of this error on file, and if we receive any cancelations or returns we will contact you (in the order of when your purchase was attempted) and let you know.

#422 sca2511

sca2511

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

We regret to inform you that we cannot fulfill your order for the DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition. Due to the ordering rush, several orders were placed at the exact same time leading to our system processing more orders than we currently have quantity to fulfill. We will keep all e-mail addresses from the orders cancelled as a result of this error on file, and if we receive any cancelations or returns we will contact you (in the order of when your purchase was attempted) and let you know.

Same

#423 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Same

I heard about this when I was talking to the company earlier. What time did you order? Did you add to cart then create a new account?

#424 Youngnoble

Youngnoble

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Order Date: Jan 7, 2013 12:04 PM PST

I did make a new account and I hesitated on my order trying to pay by credit card, probably why I lost it. I only have my self to blame because I could have ordered one when they were originally listed.

#425 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

Order Date: Jan 7, 2013 12:04 PM PST

Just got cancelled. Bummer.

#426 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

Ah. My order was at 12:03p.

#427 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

I noticed there was a slow trickle in stock as seconds passed and I kept refreshing my screen. Then when it got down to about 12 it jumped down to zero. I checked my PayPal receipt and my order time was 12:02:27 PST.

#428 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

Damn, I wonder how many people were tryin to order. I'm sorry you guys missed out and the guy whining about the shipping got his.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#429 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

Damn, I wonder how many people were tryin to order. I'm sorry you guys missed out and the guy whining about the shipping got his.

I take it you're still under 21. I wasn't whining at all, it's a legitimate complaint as the grown ups here have discussed. The shipping snafu was a mistake and the issue is in the past now.

#430 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

I take it you're still under 21. I wasn't whining at all, it's a legitimate complaint as the grown ups here have discussed. The shipping snafu was a mistake and the issue is in the past now.

What does age have to do with your whining?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#431 Elmacanon

Elmacanon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

I'm enjoying my LE and still wish this company goes to bankruptcy for their scams.

#432 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

I'm enjoying my LE and still wish this company goes to bankruptcy for their scams.

What scam?

#433 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

Bummer, completely forgot about this today... sounds like there was a lot of demand for it.
Grats to those who got in!!

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#434 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

im glad i didnt get that email. i got it at:
Order Date: Jan 7, 2013 12:03 PM PST

#435 KuHLiiDE

KuHLiiDE

Button Masher

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

Damn, if I had a Vita I would be all over this :/ Congrats for those who got it on time

Current Gameshares  My Youtube  My Twitch   My Trade List <---- I HAVE KHII Formation Arts Vol. 2!!! Final Fantasy Elixirs/Potions!!! 

Psh, who needs platinum trophies nowadays.  I Lied.

cloud1425.png  igBBNDF9nCq8G.gif

Got Kidrobot StreetFighter figures you need off your hands? Feel free to HMU with an offer. 

#436 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

You again? Didn't we shut up your trolling last time?

That sucks that they kinda oversold what they may have had, but there may be another sale on them in the future if ppl cancel.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#437 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

That sucks that they kinda oversold what they may have had, but there may be another sale on them in the future if ppl cancel.

Why would anyone cancel when the 36 available today sold out in a minute?

#438 Elmacanon

Elmacanon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:43 AM

Shutting anyone up over the internet, hahaha :booty:.

Anyways, the LE is worth it, the materials are good and I'm using the PS Vita / Memory case which is very durable. Totally recommended.

#439 dallow

dallow

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

I'm using that little white game case all the time. Thought I'd never touch it.

#440 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

Shutting anyone up over the internet, hahaha :booty:.

Anyways, the LE is worth it, the materials are good and I'm using the PS Vita / Memory case which is very durable. Totally recommended.

Whatever make you feel better, son. I think it's funnier that you are singing praises yet you wish they go bankrupt. You're an idiot. :roll:

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#441 GodofGambler

GodofGambler

God of Gambler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

Didn't realize there are still demand for LE version. Very fun game indeed. Was hesitate back then when ordering it due to shipping but heck, I love DJ Max limited editions though I have none, I ordered it anyway since it's first DJ Technika LE edition in US. Definitely worth the buy consider how limit it is.

#442 Pheria

Pheria

I play some games. But mostly just buy them.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

12:03:36 order time and no cancellation (yet). Here's to hoping.

If it gets canceled I'm going to kick myself for taking the time to type in a new credit card to use rather than just doing an instant transfer on PayPal.
Posted Image

#443 Banana Peel Assassin

Banana Peel Assassin

RIP Arcade Infinity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

...made a mad dash to my email hoping my order wasn't canceled.

12:03

damn, that was too close.

- StayFree( ' 3')

store coming soon (sample: 1 2 3)

12/5

#444 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

Only about ten orders were canceled and it seems half of those are members here.

#445 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

12:03:36 order time and no cancellation (yet). Here's to hoping.

If it gets canceled I'm going to kick myself for taking the time to type in a new credit card to use rather than just doing an instant transfer on PayPal.

I used PayPal to save time. I got in when stock was around 29.

#446 sca2511

sca2511

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

I ordered at 12:02/12:03 and got the cancelation email. Bummer, but I guess I can use the money on other things.

#447 LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaoz

Threatened

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Is anyone willing to sell their soundtrack?
Posted Image

#448 Nephilim

Nephilim

Sumerland holds me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Just got tracking number for 2:03 order.

#449 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

Got my tracking too...

Pentavision is acting like an amateur eBay seller who got screwed over one to many times though...

I mean seriously they pick UPS, charged padded UPS prices and then put Signature Confirmation on a ~ $120 shipment?

Small time I suppose

#450 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

Got my tracking too...

Pentavision is acting like an amateur eBay seller who got screwed over one to many times though...

I mean seriously they pick UPS, charged padded UPS prices and then put Signature Confirmation on a ~ $120 shipment?

Small time I suppose

They are a tiny company and they only sold 750 units of this thing. If the game is damaged or stolen, they don't want to be stuck with the loss. UPS is much better at claim handling than USPS as far as promptly and fully paying out damage or loss claims. Also, the UPS rates they charged are actual UPS rates. I checked the label on the unit I received during the initial sale and it was within a few pennies of actual UPS rates.