Bjs wholesale club official deal thread. Updated GoW Judgement $32.99

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!
Did a search and didn't see an official thread for bjs deals.
The real deals at bjs like most of the wholesale clubs are the clearance, but they do have weekly video game deals.

Important rule to remember is that the deals are always in store only, and are not available online.

calling store for availability is the only way to check stock.
Will provide skus later, and store finder links.

I will update this weekly.

New deal this week. Haven't updated in months because there hasn't been anything worth it.

Gears of War Judgement $32.99 good till 6/26/13
Sku 716520

Last edited by a moderator:
My local BJs never have anything good at all. Best of luck in maintaining this thread, they aren't easy!

My BJs has gotten rid of all their games and when they did have games, discounts and stock never matched up to deals posted by others.

[quote name='portnoyd']My BJs has gotten rid of all their games and when they did have games, discounts and stock never matched up to deals posted by others.[/QUOTE]
Check the bottom shelves in the electronics dept. Many loose games, accessories, etc just shoved under there.

A lot of bjs are very lax in signing their sales.
These are all company wide instant rebates, and will ring up correctly.

Truth though, most bjs do a crummy job of maintaining the video game section.

I was able to find a few decent clearance items the other day..

Kinect Rush $12 and Mario Super Sluggers $7.20. The damn Sony Move Wand is still $30...

My only memories of BJ's was when my parents stopped by there to get some food thinking it was classy like Costco.. The pizza sucked..

[quote name='superhippy1986']My only memories of BJ's was when my parents stopped by[/QUOTE]

Parents have the worst timing ever.

[quote name='superhippy1986']My only memories of BJ's was when my parents stopped by there to get some food thinking it was classy like Costco.. The pizza sucked..[/QUOTE]

The pizza was great back in the early 00's. Ever since they switched to UNO it's been horrible lol.

Video game deals at BJ's depend on in stock quanity at a specific store. A game that is $19.99 at store A could be $3.47 at store B. I have never found anything lower than $1.47 for a Wii GI Joe game.

[quote name='pudge343']The pizza was great back in the early 00's. Ever since they switched to UNO it's been horrible lol.[/QUOTE]

The pizza's been crap at the Uno Chicago Grill restaurants, too. Back in the day, Pizzeria Uno had damn good pizza. Now, it tastes like bad frozen pizza!

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Only partially true nosalenobuy.
You're talking about clearance.
weekly instant rebates are consistent across all locations.[/QUOTE]

I thought I did not have to mention instant rebates since that would be common sense.

To clarify markdowns are on a store to store basis. Instant rebates are not. Happy now:D

Do they publish this information anywhere one could use for a price match? I'd like to match that Dishonored price, but I'd have to travel in a non-compatible direction to get something from the store itself.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']No unfortunately.
I guess one could try and take aa pic of the sign in store but that working sounds mad ymmv[/QUOTE]

Worth a shot. Thanks.

[quote name='superhippy1986'] thinking it was classy like Costco.[/QUOTE]

If two words NEVER belonged in a sentence together.....

How do I update the thread title on the mobile site.
I use an Android for all my internet needs. Was gonna add the deal to the thread title.

[quote name='kojubat']Worth a shot. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Just to update, I was able to use a picture for a price match.

Also, the sign specifically mentions the deal for Dishonored ends on 10/14.

i have bjs near me and been going there for years. sometimes have deals on games mark down over the years . it been a while that bought some it was two years. until this month got
Disney universe for $12 Xbox and Punchout Wii for $7.20 even i have it already lol .

Went to the Tampa club today and spotted the following:

$10
Tiger Woods 13 (PS3/360)

$12:
Halo Anniversary (360)
Mass Effect 3 (360/PS3)
Pixar Kinect (360)

bread's done
Back