• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:24 AM

Damn it I really want Azura, but I have to resist :\

#62 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

had to pick of GoT, huge fan of the series, even if the game sucks, i think the fans can enjoy it

#63 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

Game of thrones and Asura for ps3 for me. Thank you oh powerful and mighty website director

#64 Dormin

Dormin

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

Thanks cheapy you are a star !

#65 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:47 AM

I had bought :360: Game of Thrones when it was a DOTD @Best Buy for $20. If you do like the game and want to find some guides, the only one I could find was the official print one from Prima.
Edit: In for :360: Game of Thrones. Going to trade in the copy I have now and get $24 in credit. If the Gamefly copy I receive doesn't play, it's not a big deal. I'm sure I'll be able to find the game as cheap if not cheaper since it get mediocre critic reviews and didn't sell that well.

Edited by Bosamba, 22 September 2012 - 01:59 AM.

:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#66 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:47 AM

unsure if i should also bite on Asura or wait for $10 price point

#67 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:05 AM

grabbed GoT.

#68 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:05 AM

Picked up Game of Thrones during the Best Buy $20 sale. I generally could care less about graphics but the visuals in this game are just terrible. There is a dungeon level where everything is the shade of dark green and you can't see shit.

Solid story though. Fans of ASOIF should consider.

#69 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:20 AM

I said $20 was my buy point for Skyward Sword, so I'm out of excuses and in for one.

16Z462z.jpg

#70 FWF Vash

FWF Vash

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:24 AM

Picked up Asura's Wrath and my backlog continues to grow lol
[URL="http://exophase.com/gamercards/"]Posted Image[/URL]

Wii Friend Code: 1622 4643 0915 3719
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code: 5026-4332-5181

#71 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:26 AM

unsure if i should also bite on Asura or wait for $10 price point

if you have a backlog just wait for gamefly's holiday sales later this year. very likely these prices will drop a bit more.

#72 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

Super Sassy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

Thanks, Cheapy! I am pumped for GoT for a tenner!

#73 hiljay

hiljay

Super Aggro CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:28 AM

Asura Wrath should be $9.99 then I'll bite, $15 doesn't cut these days....I heard you gotta pay $10 more or something to get the true ending. Typical capcom tactics....

THIS. in for SSX. i hope sonic generations comes back.

3DS FC:  1091 8995 8627

PSN:  neiljoy

XBL:  neiljoy

Steam:  hiljay

have a day. 

#74 jle7385

jle7385

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

remember that ET atari 2600 game? maybe it was another system...idk, anyway that game, the one they buried the mess of unsold copies they had because they couldn't sell them? that game is better than game of thrones... that game is so horrid it doesn't do the series justice... If the series was a pile of shit, then yes..

603171.png

none4johnny.png

#75 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:49 AM

these are some of the best deals (comprehensively; including the end of month sales, etc.) that i've seen from gameflly in a while (showing some love to :360:, :ps3:, and :wii: AND on a friday....that dog will hunt!). thanks op!
Posted Image

#76 Hoffer

Hoffer

I've got a 10" CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:53 AM

SSX and Asura's Wrath ordered and will soon be added to my massive pile of games I'll never get around to playing.

#77 Dahk

Dahk

You Know Nothing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:59 AM

picked up GoT. I love the ASOIAF books

Currently Playing
:ps3: Tales of Symphonia

DahkX.png

#78 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

Got Game of Thrones.... what am I getting myself into

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#79 DeathDream

DeathDream

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:03 AM

Come on Asura's Wrath! Almost there! Drop a little more :)

#80 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

Am I alone that there will be complete editions of Saints 3 and Asura later on? That's why I hesitate to buy now while I have a massive backlog too.

#81 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

You will never play those games.

My advice? Only buy a game you will immediately (as in, drop what you are doing and play now) play. These $10 games add up.

i need to follow this advice, im trying to rush through my backlog right now...makin good progress but still seems neverending especially when u have a lot of rpgs to deal with.

#82 wune

wune

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:13 AM

Conveniently this was my double coupon day. Grabbed Game of Thrones. Thanks cheapz0rz

#83 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:17 AM

I am weak and ordered Asura's Wrath. Watched a video review of GoT and I can easily pass on it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#84 Nitro_

Nitro_

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:23 AM

Bought Game of Thrones.....I just have that sinking feeling it will be $7.99 soon at gamefly. But you never know ?

#85 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:33 AM

I am at over 1400 when I take every system into account, but I decided to ignore everything before this gen...

I still don't think I'll enjoy GoT...by Asura's I am pretty sure I will. Ugh if it was $10 this would be easier.

So you guys just collect games for fun? like baseball cards? Cuz don't say you will ever play them all. Seems like the biggest waste....but to each his own.

106889.png

#86 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

Thanks! Grabbed SSX even though I have a backlog like most people. The monkey never learns.

#87 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:46 AM

Been waiting for Asura's Wrath to show up! Got a PS3 copy, also picked up GoT because I'd like to see if it is as bad as everyone says.

Thanks Cheapy.

KneeKnee.png

#88 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:53 AM

So you guys just collect games for fun? like baseball cards? Cuz don't say you will ever play them all. Seems like the biggest waste....but to each his own.

For some us i am pretty sure we collect games. I know i do i buy them when they hit cheap but i enjoy it. I figured if i didnt buy them i would waste it on beer or something else. I do drink just not a lot. Like you said i guess everyone has some hobby for our money

#89 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:55 AM

A waste...in the eyes of some sure. But many things in this life are a waste. Collecting or doing anything for fun is technically a waste when the time can be spent helping others.

This site was built on something that is unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

Cars, stamps, cards, movies, music, games, art, postcards, books, action figures, etc etc etc. Those are some of the things people collect.

I enjoy games not because they are games, but because I am passionate about the industry itself. I am one of those people who dislikes games being called games because to me they are more than just something to play with. The amount of time and energy, let alone cost these days, that go into making a video game is staggering. More often then not it costs as much money to make a game than a movie (if not more) and it takes far longer to make a big budget game than a live action movie.

Motion capture, sound recording, concept art, full orchestra for soundtracks, on location scouting, scripts, etc etc. All of those things require a ton of work behind the scenes all so we can hopefully get some enjoyment for a few hours.

But I have gone on long enough.

TLDR, I have an issue with buying games I intend to play because they interest me and my interest outweighs my free time.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#90 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:02 AM

Am I alone that there will be complete editions of Saints 3 and Asura later on? That's why I hesitate to buy now while I have a massive backlog too.

Saints row possibly will have one but even though it is Capcom, Asura's wrath did not sell well enough to warrant another print.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png