Battlefield 3 Premium upgrade free?!

spazman279

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just logged into the BF3 store on my PS3, and noticed that there's a place where BF3 Premium was listed as free. I went to the Store in the in-game menu, then went to the "All" tab, then scrolled down all the way to the bottom, in the "other" section. There, I saw that Battlefield 3 Premium was listed for free, and I downloaded it, and it seems to have unlocked Premium. I'm currently downloading Armored Kill, so I'm not sure what the deal is here. Definitely seems like a glitch, but I'm not complaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I can confirm this. I don't know why Premium is free. I took some pictures to prove it to you guys.

IMG_1273_zps281fd6f2.jpg
IMG_1274_zpsb4a3a576.jpg
IMG_1275_zpsa6af7f14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP I love you man!!! I still can't believe it :3 though my ps3 froze while installing one of the packs, so I recommend you guys do the installs outside of the game. So excited!!! And to think I was going to try and get the Premium edition with the coupon again tomorrow 0_0

Can you access this through the PS Store or do you have to do it in game? I leant out my vanilla copy of BF3 and I'm afraid this will get closed soon

[quote name='SynGamer']I can confirm this is NOT free on the PS store :( I might have actually gotten back into BF3 if I could get it for free.[/QUOTE]

You have to do it from the game as OP states. After you get the pass everything unlocks.

bread's done
Back