• Please log in to reply
586 replies to this topic

#271 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

I can't find such link...

I just finished downloading the update, and am in the "ALL" tab, but see nothing regarding some "free" link?

When I go down in the "ALL" tab, it shows premium, but the price says $49.99.

Anyone that can provide assistance?

Edit: Oh shit. You gotta scroll almost all the way down in the tab. Wow. Just downloaded those unlocks.

Thanks mewman! He said you can just go directly to the store to download.

Shadowkast also recommends downloading through battle log/battle feed.

Edited by jiggyteddy, 22 September 2012 - 02:34 PM.

Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#272 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

EA cannot ban you for this. Stop overreacting. It's not an exploit, its clearly a mistake on their part. They cannot ban you for their error.

I go to a shoe store and buy a pair of Nike's for 40 dollars, the same pair I saw in another store that was going for 120 dollars. 2 days later the store realizes oops, we mispriced this. Are they going to call me and tell me I'm banned for getting the shoes for 40 when they should have been 120?

Don't be ridiculous!

#273 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

Logic must not be strong in this forum...

#274 Willeth

Willeth

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

I'm in the UK, and this isn't available here. When I log in to my US account it doesn't have anything in the store at all. Is it kosher on here to hand my US account login to someone to see if they can grab it for me?

The way PS3 downloads usually work is that they're available to all other accounts on that machine. Does anyone know if this works for this?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#275 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

EA cannot ban you for this. Stop overreacting. It's not an exploit, its clearly a mistake on their part. They cannot ban you for their error.

I go to a shoe store and buy a pair of Nike's for 40 dollars, the same pair I saw in another store that was going for 120 dollars. 2 days later the store realizes oops, we mispriced this. Are they going to call me and tell me I'm banned for getting the shoes for 40 when they should have been 120?

Don't be ridiculous!

You are banned from breathing the air in the store!
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:

#276 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

I'm in the UK, and this isn't available here. When I log in to my US account it doesn't have anything in the store at all. Is it kosher on here to hand my US account login to someone to see if they can grab it for me?

The way PS3 downloads usually work is that they're available to all other accounts on that machine. Does anyone know if this works for this?

Read my post higher above. Won't work.

#277 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

Request for some nice cag here. If I give them login creds to one of my dummy ps3 accounts will you please get premium for said account would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance please pm me.
Posted Image

#278 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

had a copy of bf3 in my car for an amazon trade but why not? picked up the premium (which incidentally provides an online pass too) before taping it up. thanks op.

MildObstruction.png

#279 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:38 PM

Wish this worked for PC :(
Oh well, I'd rather play vanilla BF3 on PC than Premium on PS3.
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#280 ZachAttack

ZachAttack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:39 PM

Thank you so much OP!!

#281 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

Again asking for any cag willing to help out be redeeming it for me on a dummy accnt, the copy I got isnt reading on my ps3 from some unknown reason going to buy a copy but it has to ship.
Posted Image

#282 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:42 PM

Don't be ridiculous!

This is EA we are talking about here.

Of course there is no way they can come back and charge you $$$, but they could revoke the game easily (since it's digital) or even ban you.

I don't think they would take the extreme and actually ban someone for clicking a link right in their own game, but there's a slight risk. Will be interesting to see how long it remains "free". The cool thing is apparantly not only do I we get the Premium content, but also the digital version of the game to install right on the PS3. Not that it's a big deal since you already had to own the game in the first place, but it probably runs a bit better directly off the HDD and also now people can possibly trade-in the disc version.

#283 deletion

deletion

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

almost freaked out. had to install bf3 update and ps3 update. but in the end, it works! thanks op!
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#284 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

I greatly appreciate it OP, however, how IN THE HELL did you find this? I re-read "the OP (your OP)" and to have caught this like you did is freaking amazing. Seriously. I mean, crazier things have happened BUT not only did you spot it but you had the faith to try it out and you are damn right, "You can't do better than free!"

It just sorta dawned on, "How in the hell did the dude set his hook on this one?" It is pretty damn unbelievable. Thanks, again.
Posted Image

#285 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:48 PM

Thanks alot OP!

I haven't played lately but I might get back into it with all the packs (I only had Karkand)

#286 Willeth

Willeth

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:49 PM

Read my post higher above. Won't work.

I think you're mistaken. Am I right in thinking that you're in the EU, trying to download from a US account? I am too - i know that won't work. My thinking is that the store is IP blocked, and therefore in order to see anything on the US store you need to be in the US with a US account. I'm asking if someone in the US could log in with my US account. Given all the people in the US with US accounts that are still saying it works fine, I'm hopeful.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#287 Treasons

Treasons

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

I'll sign in for you,

Oh and where do I go to download the game itself? I read the description and it says that the premium edition includes a copy of BF3, I searched around and all I could find was the DLC..

#288 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

I opted to dl the expansion packs directly through the PS Store as opposed to doing it through the BF3 in game store.

It froze twice on me. That was enough for me.
Posted Image

Now playing:

#289 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

So happy to see so many PS3 Battlefield gamers on here.

I look forward to watching your brains leak out online

Cheers :beer:
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#290 Willeth

Willeth

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:03 PM

I'll sign in for you,

Oh and where do I go to download the game itself? I read the description and it says that the premium edition includes a copy of BF3, I searched around and all I could find was the DLC..

Much appreciated, hoss.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#291 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

I opted to dl the expansion packs directly through the PS Store as opposed to doing it through the BF3 in game store.

It froze twice on me. That was enough for me.

your not alone bro. I just downloaded them from my download history. Currently as we speak im at 45% for armored kill.

#292 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'll sign in for you,

Same. I can only find downloads to the map packs in the calendar screen. Can't find anything else to download. I see strategy guides and stuff but you have to download them from the web. I honestly think these premium menus are confusing.

#293 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

your not alone bro. I just downloaded them from my download history. Currently as we speak im at 45% for armored kill.

I did the same thing a few hours ago. Downloading from the in game menu froze my system 1 time. However, when I downloaded from my history everything went smoothly.

Trade List Games & DLC

#294 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

Got it. So just 3 100 KB Dloads?
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#295 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

No. First download & install the three small downloads. This will unlock the 3 large map packs. You then need to purchase ($0,00) the large map packs & download accordingly.

Trade List Games & DLC

#296 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

Sent you pm Treasons
thanks

Posted Image

#297 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:15 PM

Yeah, the 100k download unlocks premium access to your bf3 game. Once you download and install the 100k file, go back to your bf3 menu. You'll see you now have the premium version. Scroll down, click on premium and you can download the dlc packs.

#298 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

I think you're mistaken. Am I right in thinking that you're in the EU, trying to download from a US account? I am too - i know that won't work. My thinking is that the store is IP blocked, and therefore in order to see anything on the US store you need to be in the US with a US account. I'm asking if someone in the US could log in with my US account. Given all the people in the US with US accounts that are still saying it works fine, I'm hopeful.

US ps3 bought in US. EU account and US account won't work. Maybe because the EU account is the main account

#299 indieinsd

indieinsd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:17 PM

Yup still works. Redeem Premium in game and jump out and DL all the free content you can find in the PSN store afterword. The in game BF store froze on me as well.

I wonder if BF Premium is going free for PS+ members?

#300 Willeth

Willeth

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

US ps3 bought in US. EU account and US account won't work. Maybe because the EU account is the main account

Where are you physically located, right now? Are you in the EU, or the US?
Posted ImagePosted Image