Halo 4 Mountain Dew Energy Avatar Suit promotion UK ONLY

I dont know if this will work Its worth a shot
Clause 4 in terms and condtions.

Alternatively you can enter without product purchase or cost and with the same chance of winning by simply sending your name, date of birth and email address to [email protected] (Email TBC). Entries will be included in the next available draw. Only one entry will be accepted per email address.

[quote name='r3dreck']Any no purchase necessary codes? Or purchase required?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, wish I could get this promo.

Anyone live in the UK and wants to go buy some Mountain Dew Energy on me? You can drink the MDE I just want the cap codes. Really I just want the (1) avatar item, anything after that you can keep =)

[quote name='COLDblood']Damn, wish I could get this promo.

Anyone live in the UK and wants to go buy some Mountain Dew Energy on me? You can drink the MDE I just want the cap codes. Really I just want the (1) avatar item, anything after that you can keep =)[/QUOTE]

Ill see what i can do

[quote name='Pwny']Wil go asda and pick up some bottles. Ill try share some if i can find them[/QUOTE]

The last time there was a promotion like this was for the Gears of War 3 green weapon skins. My friend PayPal'ed me some money to buy some drinks for him, until I won a code from Jack in the Box. Do you accept PayPal to do this, and if so, how much are drinks over there? I wonder if the codes are region locked.

[quote name='Pwny']Wil go asda and pick up some bottles. Ill try share some if i can find them[/QUOTE]

That would be the coolest sir, let us know how we can make a small charitable contribution for your cause, or how we can embolden your efforts in our cause. Regardless, I know we send many thanks across the pond just for you trying to help fellow community members out

[quote name='MaicoWin']The last time there was a promotion like this was for the Gears of War 3 green weapon skins. My friend PayPal'ed me some money to buy some drinks for him, until I won a code from Jack in the Box. Do you accept PayPal to do this, and if so, how much are drinks over there? I wonder if the codes are region locked.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='franscodelamrte']That would be the coolest sir, let us know how we can make a small charitable contribution for your cause, or how we can embolden your efforts in our cause. Regardless, I know we send many thanks across the pond just for you trying to help fellow community members out[/QUOTE]

I dont have paypal but i am currently looking for borderlands 2 premiere club dlc if anyone has a aspare, and as for price theyre like 1.25£, i drink fanta for school daily and ill just substitue is for mtn dew,

No problem @quotes above that i didnt mention

Ive got an extra Final Fantasy XII-2 DLC for PS3 Serah Alt Costume and Genji Bow. Other than that Im tapped out code wise, unless you want a nokia longboard(not sure if that is still valid). I gave most of what I had left over which was female avatar stuff to this girl I know. If you want the FF13-2 stuff Id be more than glad to message it to you maybe somebody wants it and will help you out with that Borderlands issue that your having.

[quote name='pandiosity']Ive got an extra Final Fantasy XII-2 DLC for PS3 Serah Alt Costume and Genji Bow. Other than that Im tapped out code wise, unless you want a nokia longboard(not sure if that is still valid). I gave most of what I had left over which was female avatar stuff to this girl I know. If you want the FF13-2 stuff Id be more than glad to message it to you maybe somebody wants it and will help you out with that Borderlands issue that your having.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for genorousity but i dont need ps3 dlc as i dont have a ps3 and have like 10 nokia longboards for drop soon.

[quote name='Pwny']I dont have paypal but i am currently looking for borderlands 2 premiere club dlc if anyone has a aspare, and as for price theyre like 1.25£, i drink fanta for school daily and ill just substitue is for mtn dew,

No problem @quotes above that i didnt mention[/QUOTE]

I had an extra premiere club code for the XBox, but I gave it away literally just the other day. I'd gladly reimburse you for your trouble if you could snag me a code for some cool avatar gear. Since you don't have PayPal, I could buy a points card from AmazonUK for you or something, just let me know. Cheers!

[quote name='MaicoWin']I had an extra premiere club code for the XBox, but I gave it away literally just the other day. I'd gladly reimburse you for your trouble if you could snag me a code for some cool avatar gear. Since you don't have PayPal, I could buy a points card from AmazonUK for you or something, just let me know. Cheers![/QUOTE]

Sure ill let you know.

All:Ill go shops today or tommorow

[quote name='City Hunter']it would be nice to get a code :D
PM me if you wish :D[/QUOTE]

Same here....i cannot get Mountain Dew 'cause i'm argentinian....(but i've got an American account). Any code would be appreciated. Just PM me. Thanks in advance! :)

I live in the U.S. i just sent an email for the no purchase neccesary method. I'll let you guys know if anything comes of it.

[quote name='Pwny']Will Keep everyone on mind :D[/QUOTE]

thank you sir and glad I got in on the quotes. Just keep up informed, I hope we all have a little way we can pay you back, even if just random items.

Have someone a code to trade with me?
I have:
Red Faction®: Battlegrounds™ full game download code;
Banshee avatar code Xbox;
Plush Carrot Mascot;
Kinect Adventures Helicopter;
Rage T-Shirt;
Bf3 avatar suite;
Giant Foam Finger Blue avatar prop;
Gold Ranger Elite Avatar female;
Dj hero 2 tiesto mix pack dlc;
Avatar (The Game) Xbox 360 Weapon Pack DLC in-game code

[quote name='THE R3Y3S']Have someone a code to trade with me?
I have:
Red Faction®: Battlegrounds™ full game download code;
Banshee avatar code Xbox;
Plush Carrot Mascot;
Kinect Adventures Helicopter;
Rage T-Shirt;
Bf3 avatar suite;
Giant Foam Finger Blue avatar prop;
Gold Ranger Elite Avatar female;
Dj hero 2 tiesto mix pack dlc;
Avatar (The Game) Xbox 360 Weapon Pack DLC in-game code[/QUOTE]

Halo Master Chief Avatar Armor (Female):
CRDMR-Q?BR7-RCW7D-DMFDD-?F6RY
Hint: ?+?=5

P6MPH-T8BFF-349CD-H?QMK-KVCV?
Hint: ? = same number

halo-avatar.png

Neat outfit...the US always has a promo with Mt. Dew...maybe its just a matter of time.

[quote name='Pwny']Got out of work late and asda was closed by then, will try tommorow[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for just trying at least, saw no one said that yet lol. Keep us updated on further attempts, just cool that you would even try, hope it works out and hope we can repay you, if for some reason you can't get any, that's cool, and we still appreciate you going above and beyond

If anyone has a spare code for me that would be cool :D. I doubt this mountain dew promotion will be available in Canada.

[quote name='Pwny']Well i brought some mountain dew today and it was a non promotional one so ill try again kater[/QUOTE]

thanks for the update, hope you are able to find one of the promotional energy whatever ones, good luck!

[quote name='ColonialPie']Credit Goes to Sengir79 on Halotracker for telling me about this
Its coming to US 10/1/12![/QUOTE]

I think I mentioned this prior on the forum.
Either way it's not a firm confirmation Mountain Dew US will get same stuff.

I saw a link on XBOX LIVE Avatar Gear concerning a vote for preorder items.
between Arctic Battle Rifle Weapon Skin and Green Warrior Avatar Armor

http://halo4vote.com/

[quote name='pandiosity']I think I mentioned this prior on the forum.
Either way it's not a firm confirmation Mountain Dew US will get same stuff.

I saw a link on XBOX LIVE Avatar Gear concerning a vote for preorder items.
between Arctic Battle Rifle Weapon Skin and Green Warrior Avatar Armor

http://halo4vote.com/[/QUOTE]

Im sorry about that, I didn't see that post.

would love the avatar suit. not in UK. :| I will try emailing a few of my emails and see. If it works I will be happy to share codes.

If it doesn't I have codes for stuff to trade. ;-)

[quote name='pandiosity']I dont know if this will work Its worth a shot
Clause 4 in terms and condtions.

Alternatively you can enter without product purchase or cost and with the same chance of winning by simply sending your name, date of birth and email address to [email protected] (Email TBC). Entries will be included in the next available draw. Only one entry will be accepted per email address.[/QUOTE]

Dont think this works as this chunk has been removed

bread's done
Back