Rich dont pay enough but poor people dont pay any and people fine with that

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Someone walk me though this and if this pisses you off too bad cause im sick of my neighbors pulling this crap and everyone else out there doing it.. now if you are disabled and cant work that is another point but this is my POINT

Lets take two people over a 2 year span

YEAR 1

PERSON A makes 100 million a year and pays 1 % tax (okay lets all SCREAM THEY ARE NOT PAYING ENOUGH) they will pay 1 million in taxes

PERSON B sits on their ass all day and can draw section 8 housing. get food stamps and welfare AND PAY NOTHING IN TAXES but have a child and even though they DID NOT PAY A PENNY IN TAXES they will get a tax return CHECK

YEAR 2

Person A makes another 100 million and pays 1 million in tax

Person B still sitting on their asses and under obama does not have to look for a job to keep getting welfare and decides I need more money so i just have another kid even though i cant afford the one i have now and get DOUBLE the refund check at the end of year

so in two years what have these two people done

PERSON A Might of earned 200 Million but paid 2 million in taxes

PERSON B earned no money sat on their asses all day. Got free housing. Got free food stamps. Got a check every week for doing nothing and GOT A REFUND CHECK ON TAXES THEY NEVER PAID

Yea right the Rich dont pay enough .. How about saying

The rich might not pay enough BUT THEY PAY MORE THEN THE Welfare class

had neighbors for the last 15 years noone of them work. when they moved in they had a kid that was 3 years old and had 4 more kids since. They have not 1 put 3 50 to 80 inch FLAT SCREEN tvs , they allow people to move in with them so they can say they have more people in their household so they can get MORE FREE MONEY

and what happen the other day pissed me off the most. I was talking to their kid who got out of school back in june and go .... well what you going to do now go to college or work

She looks right in my face and laugh and goes WORK why the hell would i work when the government gives us money not to... And before you guess She is expecting her first child in FEB

Im sick of this fucking bullshit of Rich dont pay enough KICK THESE SOB OFF THE GOVERMENT ROLE

there is my daily rant

oh slidecage.. the softies are going to come in and say person "B" does not exists... and that the only welfare receipients are hard working single mothers.

Yeah, those welfare queens are pretty bad. But not as bad as soldiers in combat, the elderly, five person families making less than $50K a year, people struggling to get by on minimum wage 40+ hours a week, etc. They're the real parasites to this country.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Yeah, those welfare queens are pretty bad. But not as bad as soldiers in combat, the elderly, five person families making less than $50K a year, people struggling to get by on minimum wage 40+ hours a week, etc. They're the real parasites to this country.[/QUOTE]

guess what

if they were a 3 person family making less then 50k and had problems getting by then they should of never had more children.. Noone forces you to have children. This is what is wrong with this country people think they have the RIGHT to have them and everyone else has to pay to raise them.

dont even get me started on solders cause this country dont give a damn about them when they return.

and maybe we would have more money for the elderly if the welfare scum wasnt sucking the system dry

yea you dont have to work but they can afford cars, tv , vactions and more crap... need more money have another kid

yea obama helps the poor that is why the DEBT doubled under his watch and twice as many people are on food stamps.

they can sit on their asses while everyone else has to work...

They dont pay taxes so why the fuck did i have to send in 600 bucks on federal and 150 on state 2 weeks ago

WHY WORK WHEN THE GOVERNMENT WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FREE and that is why he will win this nov.

OBAMA = FREE MONEY
MITT = GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A JOB

yea right like they are going to get a fucking job

It is not even worth arguing about. If being poor was such a sweet deal there would be no rich people right? Why get millions of dollars when the government will give $200 a month for food right? Rich people whining about their taxes is nothing but white noise. I could care less about their "problems".

The thing that bothers me most is the attitude the super rich have like they actually earned all that money. That somehow they worked so hard they deserve every last penny of that $50 million dollars this year. It is borderline sociopaths that complain about shit like this.

the thing that your pretty little argument leaves out is when you rich you have a lot power maybe having billions dallors force you pay few million but you have the power too make millions every year the poor that you wish too spit on don't really have many options an are forced into situations that they have little control over their always be those that exploit the system for their own gain rich an poor but don't try make it seem like the rich are suffering injustice an are doing the rest of the world a favor

[quote name='jimmywolf13']the thing that your pretty little argument leaves out is when you rich you have a lot power maybe having billions dallors force you pay few million but you have the power too make millions every year the poor that you wish too spit on don't really have many options an are forced into situations that they have little control over their always be those that exploit the system for their own gain rich an poor but don't try make it seem like the rich are suffering injustice an are doing the rest of the world a favor[/QUOTE]

yea someone holds a gun to your head and forces you to keep having children

about the super rich

yea the took the risk so why shouldnt get the the breaks.. I give them a break over little old lazy fuck who sits on the ass all day and just waits for obama to come give them their government check

and he knows they are too lazy to get off their asses that is why he TOOK THE WORK REQUIREMENT OUT of getting government handouts

YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO LOOK FOR A fucking JOB ANYMORE

[quote name='slidecage']and he knows they are too lazy to get off their asses that is why he TOOK THE WORK REQUIREMENT OUT of getting government handouts [/QUOTE]

Wow, I guess if you repeat a lie often enough, people do believe it.

Slide, you're wrong about the work requirement bit. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...torum-Romney-claim-Obama-ending-welfare-work/

tl;dr: Obama said he's willing to consider proposals from states on how to better move people from welfare into jobs. That's kind of... common sense for a states-right person, yeah?

I don't think anyone here is in disagreement with you that those whose entire lives are built around leeching off the system shouldn't be getting away with it. But don't pretend like Mitt Romney is going to fix the situation. Did Bush turn your neighbors into productive citizens? Did any president? No current or past politician was able to fix the situation, so what makes you think Mitt will? Does he have a sensible plan for it?

By the way everyone talks, one would imagine that the government is just sitting there, giving away free money to everyone and anyone who asks for it.

From my own experience, it seems it's not so simple. For the past few years, I've been a full-time university student, paying all of my own living expenses via programming (both freelance and formal employment). Throughout most of that time, I've had an extremely difficult time balancing rent/food and studying, at times even having to skip a less-important class or two in order to have more time to work. In that time, I've applied for food stamps twice, state health care once or twice, several appeals processes, and have been rejected on every single application and appeal. Either I was doing something wrong (not forging documents?), or the government isn't as willing to give "handouts" as some people would like to believe. I mostly just went without food and healthcare.

Not a big deal now, since I'm making much more money freelancing now than I was then, but yeah, if the systems in place in my state are airtight enough that I couldn't receive a hand up (not a hand-out) when I legitimately needed it, I have a hard time believing that the government is as willing to throw around welfare quite as loosely as some would have you believe. There's sure to be a certain amount of people who are illegitimately taking advantage of the system, but that's no reason to remove entire programs at the cost of endangering those who actually need them.

Does anyone else find it weird that the dude who is always looking for someone to sue would be against a person getting something for nothing?

[quote name='cancerman1120']It is not even worth arguing about. If being poor was such a sweet deal there would be no rich people right? Why get millions of dollars when the government will give $200 a month for food right? Rich people whining about their taxes is nothing but white noise. I could care less about their "problems".[/QUOTE]

Nope you would have poor people and rich people... and a decline in middle class.. kind of like.. wait a minute? Isn't that the modern trend?

[quote name='confoosious']slidecage is the republican party's wet dream.

they're ashamed of him but welcome his votes.[/QUOTE]

They need people like slidecage, it's not like they could win any elections with just 1% of the vote...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']They need people like slidecage, it's not like they could win any elections with just 1% of the vote...[/QUOTE]

I don't understand poor people who vote republican. Unless you're absolutely unswayable, and the only thing you care about is being pro-life, why would you vote republican if you're poor?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']I don't understand poor people who vote republican. Unless you're absolutely unswayable, that's the only thing you care about pro-life, why would you vote republican if you're poor?[/QUOTE]

Easy, because you've had it drilled into your head that one day you might be rich too...

[quote name='confoosious']I don't understand poor people who vote republican. Unless you're absolutely unswayable, that's the only thing you care about pro-life, why would you vote republican if you're poor?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, combination of being socially conservative, and buying into the American Dream, free market crap the right spouts in stirring up anti-government furor.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Easy, because you've had it drilled into your head that one day you might be rich too...[/QUOTE]

the dumber the sheep, the easier it is to herd them, I guess.

[quote name='slidecage']
They dont pay taxes so why the fuck did i have to send in 600 bucks on federal and 150 on state 2 weeks ago
[/QUOTE]

You do know that the 47% figure tossed around is largely old folks, young students and others who work but dont make enough to pay federal income taxes. They still pay other taxes like payroll, local, etc.

Besides, what's funny and sad at the same time is a good chunk of that 47% comes from southern states that vote Republican.

[quote name='EmpireWF']
Besides, what's funny and sad at the same time is a good chunk of that 47% comes from southern states that vote Republican.[/QUOTE]

This is largely my earlier point. if you're 1%, by all means, vote republican. That makes complete sense. But if you're part of the poor 47% (excluding students and filthy rich people with great accountants), then you're just being a dumbass.

[quote name='confoosious']slidecage is the republican party's wet dream.

they're ashamed of him but welcome his votes.[/QUOTE]

Nah.

They are either ideologues who think having a dumbass like slidecage as their thrall is part of the natural order.

Or they are neocons who hold him in bitter contempt but will gladly take his vote.

There are some high-profile party members that they are ashamed of, the unstable true believers like Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann who constantly say insanely stupid shit and threaten to expose their game.

[quote name='slidecage']Yea right the Rich dont pay enough .. How about saying

The rich might not pay enough BUT THEY PAY MORE THEN THE Welfare class[/QUOTE]

I am not a fan of wellfare...

[quote name='EmpireWF']You do know that the 47% figure tossed around is largely old folks, young students and others who work but dont make enough to pay federal income taxes. They still pay other taxes like payroll, local, etc.

Besides, what's funny and sad at the same time is a good chunk of that 47% comes from southern states that vote Republican.[/QUOTE]

so does everyone else

so your making a point that people on welfare who are too lazy to get a job Pays taxes cause they pay Sales and local tax LOL

I will vote for MITT anyday then Obama that allows people to sit on the asses and draw food stamps and welfare.. That is why it has more then DOUBLED since we was president

when we were growing up it was more of a SHAME Thing if you had to take free lunch when you went to school. We ate cold meat sandwiches instead of taking free lunch but today its

YOU OWE US Not just free lunch but free breakfast, dinner and you better send home FREE FOOD with them

little off topic but THIS EARLY VOTING should be watched very closely this year ALREADY rumors of people doing early voting and then showing up at the POLLS the day to vote and go I NEVER EARLY VOTED so they can vote twice...

[quote name='slidecage']so does everyone else

so your making a point that people on welfare who are too lazy to get a job Pays taxes cause they pay Sales and local tax LOL

I will vote for MITT anyday then Obama that allows people to sit on the asses and draw food stamps and welfare.. That is why it has more then DOUBLED since we was president

when we were growing up it was more of a SHAME Thing if you had to take free lunch when you went to school. We ate cold meat sandwiches instead of taking free lunch but today its

YOU OWE US Not just free lunch but free breakfast, dinner and you better send home FREE FOOD with them

little off topic but THIS EARLY VOTING should be watched very closely this year ALREADY rumors of people doing early voting and then showing up at the POLLS the day to vote and go I NEVER EARLY VOTED so they can vote twice...[/QUOTE]

You are an idiot.

[quote name='slidecage']

[/QUOTE]

You were rich enough to afford cold meat sandwiches? Must have been nice.

[quote name='slidecage']LOL just shows Obama is using the welfare people to get their votes

and I really dont give a damn what you think or say just go back watching your EDIT NBC NEWS

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/24/f...saw-welfare-recipients-as-majority-coalition/[/QUOTE]
You make under $30k a year and deliver newspapers for a living. That in itself isn't something to be ashamed of, but in a couple years, he'll be making at least 3x what you make, so I wouldn't be so quick to throw out dog whistle rhetoric if I were you. But if I were really you, I'd know better than to be proud of showing how stupid I am to the whole world. Not to mention that all your threads in OT have to do with getting free shit because you're a self-entitled little fuckhead.

Now piss off and keep your shit in OT.

[quote name='dohdough']You make under $30k a year and deliver newspapers for a living. That in itself isn't something to be ashamed of, but in a couple years, he'll be making at least 3x what you make, so I wouldn't be so quick to throw out dog whistle rhetoric if I were you. But if I were really you, I'd know better than to be proud of showing how stupid I am to the whole world. Not to mention that all your threads in OT have to do with getting free shit because you're a self-entitled little fuckhead.

Now piss off and keep your shit in OT.[/QUOTE]

SHOW ME WHERE LAST 75 Topics i made I DONT SEE ANTHING .... YET ME GUESS YOU WORK FOR NBC and TRYING TO EDIT crap to make it look like something else

THEN AGAIN

Why shouldnt i post stuff about free shit WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DEMAND IT . fuck them if they can get it fine then fuck everyone else in this country and WHOEVER GET IT FIRST GETS IT AND fuck the rest of them

i might only make 30k a year BUT AT LEAST I WORK AND DONT DEMAND A GOVERNMENT HANDOUT LIKE THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE OWE

I love how these people think THEY ARE OWE the money... o look what they did to our great great great great grandparents .. this country OWES US

GUESS WHAT fuck heads this country DONT OWN YOU A DAMN THING

GUESS WHAT THERE IS ALREADY HEALTH INSURANCE OUT THERE RIGHT NOW THAT COVERS EVERYTHING

ITS CALLED STATE RUN INSURANCE AND IT COST 800+ a month AND YOU fucking idoits belive Obama is going to give you IT FOR FREE YOU ARE THE fucking MORONS

LOVE How they are TOO HURT TO WORK BUT THEY CAN KEEP HAVING CHILDREN....

They need to start taking these people children away.. CANT AFFORD THEM THEN DONT fucking have them

and

Dont like what i have to say TOO fuckING BAD ITS A FREE COUNTRY

no wait a minute if Obama wins again it wont be cause he already is trying to BLOCK FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Im telling you right now if the obama does win I WILL go to my doctor and say O IM TOO TIRED TO WORK And get welfare as well

You ALL CAN BE DAMN IF YOU THINK IM GOING TO WORK WHILE YOU HAVE YOUR fucking welfare babies and SIT ON YOUR fucking as all day

Then again i do hope he does Win and then 4 years from now when the USA BECOMES THE NEXT RUSSIA and your standing in line for hours for food you will still be saying

EVEN THOUGH OBAMA was president for 8 YEARS THIS IS STILL ALL BUSHS FAULT

[quote name='slidecage']i might only make 30k a year BUT AT LEAST I WORK AND DONT DEMAND A GOVERNMENT HANDOUT LIKE THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE OWE[/QUOTE]
I wonder who you're talking about when you say "THESE PEOPLE"...

I love how these people think THEY ARE OWE the money... o look what they did to our great great great great grandparents .. this country OWES US
Oh I get it. You're talking about black people. I didn't realize that they make up the entirety of that 47% of the population Romney was talking about.

So now we've moved on to saying all black people are fuck heads. You are one not-racist motherfucker to the XTREME.

GUESS WHAT THERE IS ALREADY HEALTH INSURANCE OUT THERE RIGHT NOW THAT COVERS EVERYTHING
LOLZ...really? I doubt that it can fix your stupid though.

ITS CALLED STATE RUN INSURANCE AND IT COST 800+ a month AND YOU fucking idoits belive Obama is going to give you IT FOR FREE YOU ARE THE fucking MORONS
Errr wut? Where'd you get this mess from? Drudge? Freep?

Where'd "they" get hurt? At work? And are you jealous that they're getting laid, but you can't?

They need to start taking these people children away.. CANT AFFORD THEM THEN DONT fucking have them
Who's going to pay to take care of the children that were taken away? You really haven't thought this through, have you? edit: Lemme guess, put those kids to work, right? I wonder what that's called...

and

That's debatable.

no wait a minute if Obama wins again it wont be cause he already is trying to BLOCK FREEDOM OF SPEECH
More freep talk?

Im telling you right now if the obama does win I WILL go to my doctor and say O IM TOO TIRED TO WORK And get welfare as well
Go ahead. I'd love to see you try to survive on less than $15k a year with $200 a month in food stamps. Don't forget to do it for 5 years straight so you hit that lifetime limit.

You ALL CAN BE DAMN IF YOU THINK IM GOING TO WORK WHILE YOU HAVE YOUR fucking welfare babies and SIT ON YOUR fucking as all day
I'm guessing that you missed the breakdown of the 47% that mentioned how people in the service, retirees, and students make up the most of those numbers, but I get it, BLACK PEOPLE, amirite?

Then again i do hope he does Win and then 4 years from now when the USA BECOMES THE NEXT RUSSIA and your standing in line for hours for food you will still be saying

EVEN THOUGH OBAMA was president for 8 YEARS THIS IS STILL ALL BUSHS FAULT
Are you by any chance a member of freerepublic? Cause you'll fit right in there.

[quote name='slidecage']SHOW ME WHERE LAST 75 Topics i made I DONT SEE ANTHING .... YET ME GUESS YOU WORK FOR NBC and TRYING TO EDIT crap to make it look like something else

THEN AGAIN

Why shouldnt i post stuff about free shit WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DEMAND IT . fuck them if they can get it fine then fuck everyone else in this country and WHOEVER GET IT FIRST GETS IT AND fuck the rest of them

i might only make 30k a year BUT AT LEAST I WORK AND DONT DEMAND A GOVERNMENT HANDOUT LIKE THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE OWE

and

EVEN THOUGH OBAMA was president for 8 YEARS THIS IS STILL ALL BUSHS FAULT[/QUOTE]

This whole post is why the aristocracy loves the poor. They haven't changed their message in 200 years and it still works like a charm.

Had to bold the last line because it is fucking hilarious.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']This whole post is why the aristocracy loves the poor. They haven't changed their message in 200 years and it still works like a charm.

Had to bold the last line because it is fucking hilarious.[/QUOTE]
Sure, but the line before it really makes the punchline.:rofl:

it was obama wife right after they WON in 2008 said they were OWE THIS for what the country did to there great great great grandparents

about the children you can give them to people who want to adopt children instead of allowing people to sit on their asses and have children and just collect the government checks

your the one who said BLACK PEOPLE so your mind jumped right there so you must be the racist

I love how people on the phone are calling up and taking a survey to see who people are going to vote for... if you vote against obama then your a RACIST.... well if they want to say then then

I BE DAMN PROUD TO BE ONE... I wont be scared to vote MITT saying if you VOTE MITT YOUR AGAINST THE BLACK MAN... NO IM VOTING MITT CAUSE IM VOTING AGAINST SOMEONE WHO HAS NO fucking IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING

show me one office he won without DIGGING UP DIRT On the other people he ran against . the only way he can win is to PLAY THE VICTIM

about the 5 year thing wrong cause we have a person with 3 kids up the road from us has been on it for 10+ years and just keeps getting more and more cash cause they are having a 4th kid next year

who said they got HURT AT WORK... They are saying THEY CANT WORK just cause they can get welfare.. Was watching some TV show today and saw someeone come on tv ..

If your too tired to work call this 800 line and we will get you disable pay WTF

I Find it funny how people think OBAMACARE IS GOING TO HELP THEM LIke i said there is already this insurance in place and it cost 800 A MONTH ... but Obama has them beliving it will HELP THEM

but like i said go back to watch your edited NBC news

o and i can tell you how this is going to all work out the OBAMA CARE crap

IF OBAMA WINS== how this great man saved all of these people by giving all of these low income people free to low cost health care (even though they dont tell you your going to stand in line for months to get an operation)

IF MITT WINS=== HOW DARE THIS EVIL RICH MAN Tax these poor low income people who cant afford the health care that he is FORCING These poor people to take and when they cant afford it This EVIL WHITE RICH MAN IS TAXING THESE POOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SO LITTLE

wait and see

AND I WANT To say once and for all

If you have a REAL Claim why you cant work i have no problem with you getting welfare or need a helping hand now or then

Im talking about these SOB who just sit on their asses all day THINKING THE COUNTRY OWES THEM SOMETHING and just keeps having kids to get more cash

TELL ME THIS

WHY THIS IS FAIR

I have 1,000 buck and find good investments and can turn that into 50,000 in a year

but other who have the same chance to buy the same items i had to SPEND The 1,000 on a tv or something else and then see me with 50,000 THINK THEY HAVE RIGHT TO SOME OF IT

YEA RIGHT fuck them

O by the way LOVE how obama is too buzzy to talk to the president to egypt and the rest of the UN people yet has time to appear on the VIEW

[quote name='slidecage']it was obama wife right after they WON in 2008 said they were OWE THIS for what the country did to there great great great grandparents

about the children you can give them to people who want to adopt children instead of allowing people to sit on their asses and have children and just collect the government checks

your the one who said BLACK PEOPLE so your mind jumped right there so you must be the racist

I love how people on the phone are calling up and taking a survey to see who people are going to vote for... if you vote against obama then your a RACIST.... well if they want to say then then

I BE DAMN PROUD TO BE ONE... I wont be scared to vote MITT saying if you VOTE MITT YOUR AGAINST THE BLACK MAN... NO IM VOTING MITT CAUSE IM VOTING AGAINST SOMEONE WHO HAS NO fucking IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING

show me one office he won without DIGGING UP DIRT On the other people he ran against . the only way he can win is to PLAY THE VICTIM

about the 5 year thing wrong cause we have a person with 3 kids up the road from us has been on it for 10+ years and just keeps getting more and more cash cause they are having a 4th kid next year

who said they got HURT AT WORK... They are saying THEY CANT WORK just cause they can get welfare.. Was watching some TV show today and saw someeone come on tv ..

If your too tired to work call this 800 line and we will get you disable pay WTF

I Find it funny how people think OBAMACARE IS GOING TO HELP THEM LIke i said there is already this insurance in place and it cost 800 A MONTH ... but Obama has them beliving it will HELP THEM

but like i said go back to watch your edited NBC news

o and i can tell you how this is going to all work out the OBAMA CARE crap

IF OBAMA WINS== how this great man saved all of these people by giving all of these low income people free to low cost health care (even though they dont tell you your going to stand in line for months to get an operation)

IF MITT WINS=== HOW DARE THIS EVIL RICH MAN Tax these poor low income people who cant afford the health care that he is FORCING These poor people to take and when they cant afford it This EVIL WHITE RICH MAN IS TAXING THESE POOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SO LITTLE

wait and see

AND I WANT To say once and for all

If you have a REAL Claim why you cant work i have no problem with you getting welfare or need a helping hand now or then

Im talking about these SOB who just sit on their asses all day THINKING THE COUNTRY OWES THEM SOMETHING and just keeps having kids to get more cash

TELL ME THIS

WHY THIS IS FAIR

I have 1,000 buck and find good investments and can turn that into 50,000 in a year

but other who have the same chance to buy the same items i had to SPEND The 1,000 on a tv or something else and then see me with 50,000 THINK THEY HAVE RIGHT TO SOME OF IT

YEA RIGHT fuck them

O by the way LOVE how obama is too buzzy to talk to the president to egypt and the rest of the UN people yet has time to appear on the VIEW[/QUOTE]

Have you ever cited a single god damn source in your entire life?

On the one hand, slidecage pisses me off with his horrendously stupid posts and I feel like reading his threads make me stupider by osmosis.

On the other hand he reminds me that "there but for the grace of God go I. "

Tough call.

bread's done
Back