Photo
- - - - -

Halo 4 Limited Edition Pre-Order Deals! Going OOS in multiple places.

• Please log in to reply
604 replies to this topic

#391 ilifecomputer

ilifecomputer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

OOS for how long. I hope it isn't the case but the first three Halo LEs have all been "sold out" only to come around later for much cheaper. Like every single one.

Granted I want to play this day one....

#392 Kanokare

Kanokare

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:47 AM

Now a CAG problem - Nothing to price match with a limited edition. One of the quirks of a standard version. Oh well...

If you are new to GMG and want to receive 2 dollar credit after your first purchase of over 2 dollars, use this REFERRAL.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming - My Youtube channel :)

76561197990616966.png     uc.png

#393 fishphoenix

fishphoenix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

So anyone think any stores will get the LE in stock aside for just pre-orders? I have the console coming in from Amazon on Tuesday but I was way too late to pre-order the LE anywhere. GameStop already told me today they're only receiving enough to cover pre-orders. Think Best Buy will have extras? If so I'd consider going to the midnight launch.

#394 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

So anyone think any stores will get the LE in stock aside for just pre-orders? I have the console coming in from Amazon on Tuesday but I was way too late to pre-order the LE anywhere. GameStop already told me today they're only receiving enough to cover pre-orders. Think Best Buy will have extras? If so I'd consider going to the midnight launch.

I would expect Best Buy, Target and Walmart to have stock for opening day. It is Halo afterall.

I know this is promoted and hyped as being really limited but I still think we'll see stores get a few copies to put on shelves

#395 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

Buy.com did have a listing up for this back when I preordered in June for $75 shipped...it's just a matter if they will ship my copy since the Mass Effect 3 CE and Borderlands 2 ULC cancellation incidents. *fingers crossed* lol

I'm not sure if anyone responded but check your order history. I had two ordered at that $75 price and both were cancelled without any notification

#396 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

I'm having trouble getting people to pay for their preorder on ebay. Driving me crazy! Only people with paypal accounts can bid too and the people that won have 50+ positive feed back and the other 140+ positive feedback

Edit: 1 person paid :) Still waiting on the other person

Easy fix.

List Buy-It-Now with Immediate Payment Required.

#397 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

OOS for how long. I hope it isn't the case but the first three Halo LEs have all been "sold out" only to come around later for much cheaper. Like every single one.

Granted I want to play this day one....

same here lol

I would expect Best Buy, Target and Walmart to have stock for opening day. It is Halo afterall.

I know this is promoted and hyped as being really limited but I still think we'll see stores get a few copies to put on shelves

yea wal mart is probably the safest bet as far as getting extras of stuff goes because it is halo and wal mart isnt as into the whole preorder thing. they do it but they rarely seem to preorder their entire stock out also wal mart has a strange ability to get extras of everything.

#398 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:38 AM

same here lol

yea wal mart is probably the safest bet as far as getting extras of stuff goes because it is halo and wal mart isnt as into the whole preorder thing. they do it but they rarely seem to preorder their entire stock out also wal mart has a strange ability to get extras of everything.

Yeah I would think Walmart or Target.

I don't think best buy would be a bad idea but I believe they have a separate line for preorders which gets first service and if anyone in that line wanted an extra copy or wanted to upgrade to the LE I would think they would have dibs before someone who didn't preorder anything....

I will be surprised if these can't be found day one; I don't think there will be stock piles of them like we saw with Halo Reach but I can't imagine stores won't have some for day 1 sales

#399 aceattorney

aceattorney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Microsoft Stores seem to be confident there will be plenty to go around.

#400 Newl

Newl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

Microsoft Stores seem to be confident there will be plenty to go around.

Of course there will be, did we not learn anything from H3 Legendary or Reach? they were "limited" too. This is M$ afterall... think they would pass up a chance to get an extra $40 out of people?

Edit: just looked up what this includes, they don't even have to pack it with a statue this time? just digital content? not even an art book? wow, what is the case made of unobtanium? relax, they will have plenty.
pswii60 pwner - aka Too Many Games, Too Little Time
Posted Image

#401 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

Will the 3 map packs be public at some point for purchase?

#402 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Will the 3 map packs be public at some point for purchase?

Yes, they will be available the same day for everyone. The War Games Pass included in the Limited Edition is simply a season pass.

iouabeatn.png

#403 KiD_ENZO

KiD_ENZO

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

I have been looking franticly from store to store only to find myself going to 7 different stores to find one that has pre-orders for Halo 4 LE, all OOS. I really need to et LE from the collection of LE that I have, so i can't miss out on this only one, I seem to miss every time that someone cancels their pre order. I might just have to pop into GameStop for the next couple of days until they "restock" hopefully.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: or I can try to go to Walmart first day.

#404 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

That's why it pays to put that money down well ahead of time. I preordered back in June, but would have done it sooner but I moved across the country this summer.

If you decide to cancel it's no big deal because you get your money back. But if you decide to order it too late you're shit out of luck.

#405 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

I'm not sure if anyone responded but check your order history. I had two ordered at that $75 price and both were cancelled without any notification

I got my Borderlands 2 ULCE order cancelled at Buy.com. That's the last time I'll order from them!

#406 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

Should have pre-ordered earlier I guess.

#407 Raven6009

Raven6009

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

I have been looking franticly from store to store only to find myself going to 7 different stores to find one that has pre-orders for Halo 4 LE, all OOS. I really need to et LE from the collection of LE that I have, so i can't miss out on this only one, I seem to miss every time that someone cancels their pre order. I might just have to pop into GameStop for the next couple of days until they "restock" hopefully.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: or I can try to go to Walmart first day.

Amazon should have some tomorrow. They canceled my order saying they were unable to process my debit card, even though I've used it over a dozen times on their website this past month. I'm sure I wasn't alone and others will be canceled as well, so they should put those back online.
Posted Image

#408 Minkyboi

Minkyboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

That's why it pays to put that money down well ahead of time. I preordered back in June, but would have done it sooner but I moved across the country this summer.

If you decide to cancel it's no big deal because you get your money back. But if you decide to order it too late you're shit out of luck.

Exactly. I usually preorder from Amazon as a back up once the game is announced. Then if I dont want it when it releases, I cancel.

#409 veronesepk

veronesepk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Just got the shipment email with tracking info from microsoft for the LE.

#410 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:20 PM

So is this "season" pass the same price as buying directly on xbl?

#411 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

So is this "season" pass the same price as buying directly on xbl?

I think that the season pass card is nothing more then a code for the amount of MS points it takes to buy the pass on XBL.

#412 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

Might swing by tomorrow at midnight just to see if Walmart gets one in. Since I already have the 5$ pre-order and some GC Credit.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#413 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

Just got the shipment email with tracking info from microsoft for the LE.

Me too. Pre-ordered it on Friday.

#414 Croozer

Croozer

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from Amazon?
They usually ship new games the Sunday before they're released.

#415 toocool17

toocool17

Gamer 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation from Amazon?
They usually ship new games the Sunday before they're released.

I just got one.

#416 finstersucks

finstersucks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

if you got a fred meyer near you they are doing raffles for the limited edition. if thats an indication of anything, I highly doubt theres going to be a restock of these and the demand is really high.

#417 dskillzhtown

dskillzhtown

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

I am looking forward to this LE. I have no use for a big Master Chief statue or helmet, anything like that. The map packs along with the other digital content is enough for me. I have no idea how limited it will be though. Borderlands 2 CE didn't seem to be that limited, as you can still get it now for 99 bucks. But the super duper edition was limited. But I really can't see Microsoft saying no to an extra 40 bucks.

#418 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Dunno if related or not, but the Limited edition console has been going OOS in alot of places too, bestbuy wont take preorders for it anymore starting today, gamestop and bestbuy both are OOS on website (and local gs told me they arnt taking preorders anymore for it either, so IDK just a heads up.

#419 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

I apologize if this has been asked before, but does anyone know for sure if the LE pre-orders are getting the pre-order bonus code? I was looking at the page and it was only ever listed for standard as well as the system (on Amazon)

#420 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

I apologize if this has been asked before, but does anyone know for sure if the LE pre-orders are getting the pre-order bonus code? I was looking at the page and it was only ever listed for standard as well as the system (on Amazon)

when I ordered it showed I was getting the web armor

Dark+Lord+Greg.png