Photo
- - - - -

Halo 4 Limited Edition Pre-Order Deals! Going OOS in multiple places.

• Please log in to reply
604 replies to this topic

#511 nateeasy29

nateeasy29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

Ya I just bought a copy from Amazon.

#512 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

My steelbook has a little scratch on the bottom left corner on the back, a bit dissapointed but oh well...

#513 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

son of a... i went to walmart earlier today and picked up the last LE, now i will go back and return it, since i had amazon credit now that it came back in stock at amazon smh

#514 xTraPointLess

xTraPointLess

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

What's the deal with the map packs. Is one available at release? Does the limited edition get you all three map packs that will eventually be released? I want the map packs, and I'd get the LE if it saves me money on the map packs, but I'm confused about what's what! Is the Map Pass available on XBOX Live right now the same thing as in the LE? Anyone help me with clarifying this crap? Thanks in advance!
Current Happenings:
:360: - Pinball FX2
:ps3: - Nothing
:pc: - Diablo 3, Borderlands 2
TV - Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Community, Homefront, The Walking Dead
Music - Daft Punk, Foo Fighters, Doves, Oasis, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, David Bowie, Deadmau5

#515 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

What's the deal with the map packs. Is one available at release? Does the limited edition get you all three map packs that will eventually be released? I want the map packs, and I'd get the LE if it saves me money on the map packs, but I'm confused about what's what! Is the Map Pass available on XBOX Live right now the same thing as in the LE? Anyone help me with clarifying this crap? Thanks in advance!

They're the same.

#516 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Id reccomend getting the LE, I found it to be awsome, you get the map pass thing, thats 3 map packs and 2 helmets, you also get access to 6 specilizations early, you get the recruit armor and avatar armor, the cryotube avatar prop, the extended forward unto dawn, not to mention its not just a stupid little plastic case, and all the other non dlc related inserts that are actually interesting. All the extras for 40$ more, id say go for it.

#517 247

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

They are selling for $130 on eBay with free shipping.

My Best Buy didn't get any extra LE's. So I couldn't upgrade. The Target next to it has one copy and I bought it.

Not sure what I want to do.

Return it and wait for a $20 clearance price.

#518 ColdBrew

ColdBrew

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

I ended up selling the standard edition to a co-worker. So I ordered the LE from Amazon. I'll keep the poster and the preorder DLC and the preorder points from Best Buy, return the one I got from Target, and keep the LE I'll get from Amazon.

But I'm bet there are going to be tons of these things and yet again they are not going to be limited. But those made available on Amazon could be extra's they got. BB and Target sure didn't get many...
Posted Image

#519 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Best Buy has it in stock now.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#520 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

Bought the last one from Amazon and now sold out.

Important messages for items in your Cart: We're sorry. The item Halo 4 Limited Edition is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

#521 hasturyo

hasturyo

Emotionaly Unavailabe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:25 PM

I ordered from the microsoft store my LE with free shipping and got it today. cool thing tho is that i wasn't home so the ups guy left it inside my grill hahaha.

292854.png

Currently Playing:

:ps4: Destiny/Diablo 3/Madden 15   :xb1: Titanfall   :wiiu: Legend of Zelda Windwaker   :vita: Dragon's Crown  :ps3: Asuras Wrath  :360:  N/A

:ds: Professor Layton and the Diabolic Box

#522 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Bought the last one from Amazon and now sold out.

Weird how their listing is so screwed up. Once it goes OOS, it defaults to the console listing lol

#523 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:52 PM

BB has them in-stock on their site now.

#524 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

Why was my was my question about selling the FOTUS armor on eBay deleted? Is that against CAG rules or something?

#525 junkie88

junkie88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Got my Amazon copy today and for the first time they sent a CE in a box not a bubble mailer. Not sure if I want to keep it though, dont really love the box, I thought the front right corner was smashed before I realized it was the design.
Every Best Buy near me has it in stock so maybe I'll wait and take a chance.

#526 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Why was my was my question about selling the FOTUS armor on eBay deleted? Is that against CAG rules or something?

People here get butthurt over the dumbest things and can't differentiate between someone wanting to know how to sell one code to offest the cost of a console and the person who comes in showing pictures (bragging) of their stacks and stacks worth of games they got from a Kmart or Target clearance.

#527 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

People here get butthurt over the dumbest things and can't differentiate between someone wanting to know how to sell one code to offest the cost of a console and the person who comes in showing pictures (bragging) of their stacks and stacks worth of games they got from a Kmart or Target clearance.

Oh I see, well I guess I can understand then.

Anyways what number did you guys get on your limited edition? I'm pretty curious to see if anybody got like number 1 or something. I got 1351

#528 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

Oh I see, well I guess I can understand then.

Anyways what number did you guys get on your limited edition? I'm pretty curious to see if anybody got like number 1 or something. I got 1351

The limited edition game (not console) is numbered?

Crap I thought that was just a generic number that was on all of them

#529 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

anyways what number did you guys get on your limited edition? I'm pretty curious to see if anybody got like number 1 or something. I got 1351

#530 VashandWolfwood

VashandWolfwood

Space Available For Rent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

The right side panel of my LE that I ordered from walmart is crumpled a bit, I'll probably just buy one off the shelf at Best Buy then return the online one back to Walmart.
Posted Image

#531 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

I have 451213 and 014855

i hope they didn't make that many of them...

#532 io

io

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

Can someone fill me in on what is supposed to be in the package? I thought there would be a "season pass" type code for all the upcoming multiplayer DLC. I see nothing like that in mine. I got it for my son so I don't know too much about it. All I have codes for are Avatar things (4 on one sheet) and the Forward Unto Dawn or whatever it is which my son says is a video. That's it. Seems really, really underwhelming.

Also have not gotten my Amazon preorder bonus even though the delivered the game today.

Edit: Never mind, I see that that first code that I thought was part of the Avatar items is all the other stuff - it says "map pk" on the end of the line.

By the way, my number is 668460. Yeah, if they used every number up to that point (and then some), that is a lot of LE's ;).

#533 SuicideSkull

SuicideSkull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

Can someone fill me in on what is supposed to be in the package? I thought there would be a "season pass" type code for all the upcoming multiplayer DLC. I see nothing like that in mine. I got it for my son so I don't know too much about it. All I have codes for are Avatar things (4 on one sheet) and the Forward Unto Dawn or whatever it is which my son says is a video. That's it. Seems really, really underwhelming.

Also have not gotten my Amazon preorder bonus even though the delivered the game today.

check the 2 coins u got with the limited edition it should be on there i think

#534 io

io

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:48 PM

check the 2 coins u got with the limited edition it should be on there i think

coins!?

#535 SuicideSkull

SuicideSkull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

coins!?

oops nvm haha i was thinking of a different collectors edition

#536 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

The limited edition game (not console) is numbered?

Crap I thought that was just a generic number that was on all of them

I think so, I'm not sure, but I have always thought so ever since I saw the IGN unboxing

#537 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

God dammit Best buy, they said the entire store was never shipped the LE, and they basically just told me to Fuck myself. Didn't even get a free copy. Best buy just lost a customer. This was in Silverdale Wa

#538 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

God dammit Best buy, they said the entire store was never shipped the LE, and they basically just told me to Fuck myself. Didn't even get a free copy. Best buy just lost a customer. This was in Silverdale Wa

did you preorder?

#539 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:48 AM

did you preorder?

Yep, pre ordered 2 months ago. I have no idea what to do. calling CS right now.

#540 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

BBY didn't give me a poster.

nihilence.png