Photo
- - - - -

Halo 4 Limited Edition Pre-Order Deals! Going OOS in multiple places.

• Please log in to reply
604 replies to this topic

#541 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

BBY didn't give me a poster.

At least you got the game:cry:

#542 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

My friend didn't get his LE from Best Buy since they didn't have enough copies when he got there....they told him that they'll have some more in on Thursday. I got mine from the same place and saw them sell some LEs off the shelf, so I told him to call and complain because that's the whole reason of ordering it ahead of time :P
Posted Image

#543 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

Called them and they said they would ship it to my house, but it would get here in about a month. She said it was the LE, but I really doubt it.

#544 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

Called them and they said they would ship it to my house, but it would get here in about a month. She said it was the LE, but I really doubt it.

It shows up as available on bestbuy.com. Not sure why it would take a month, unless someone is going to walk to your house and hand it to you personally.

#545 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

Just an FYI, Xbox is having a promo where the more hours you play halo 4 in the month of November, the more MSP you earn. I know I should have posted this in the Xbox rewards thread but I thought I would let my fellow halo CAG fans about this.

http://rewards.xbox.com/halo-4/

#546 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

Just an FYI, Xbox is having a promo where the more hours you play halo 4 in the month of November, the more MSP you earn. I know I should have posted this in the Xbox rewards thread but I thought I would let my fellow halo CAG fans about this.

http://rewards.xbox.com/halo-4/

if only that also included campaign....legendary solo will easily eat 20-30 hours lol.

#547 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

if only that also included campaign....legendary solo will easily eat 20-30 hours lol.

It would for scrubs lol jk but yeah I was also pretty bummed when I found out that its only for multiplayer

#548 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

It would for scrubs lol jk but yeah I was also pretty bummed when I found out that its only for multiplayer

cant insult me im a proud halo veteran scrub!!!

that said i wonder if multiplayer also means no spec ops?

#549 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

Not sure if this has been said in an earlier post yet, but the LE edition is back in stock on Bestbuy.com. Like many of you, I also didn't get my LE at best buy even though I was the second person in line at the opening... I called reward zone and complained, they told me they would keep me posted and let me know if they find anymore. Then I randomly checked Bb.cm two hours ago and saw they were back in stock and just ordered it, asked if they would still apply my pre-order deposit which they did and also credited me $25 dollars to my order total.

I recommend that anyone who pre-ordered this game order the LE currently on the website and then either take it back to the store to do a return and then re-buy using the pre-order deposit, or see if they are willing to credit your online order. If you aren't afraid that they may go back out of stock you can simply call and ask them to ship a copy to your local store, but make sure you explain to them that you had pre-ordered the game yet you weren't given a copy at release which you are supposed to be guaranteed by pre-ordering.

#550 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

It shows up as available on bestbuy.com. Not sure why it would take a month, unless someone is going to walk to your house and hand it to you personally.

No it doesn't, I placed an order an hour ago with free expedite shipping through premier silver, it is estimate to arrive 11/7/12-11/9/12

#551 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

My copy that was changed to shipping says it needs 1-2 weeks of processing, and I didn't get any refund. Maybe I should call again.

#552 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

Did anyone else buy the console? If so, can you please tell me how many DLC codes you received & what they are? I don't think I received all my DLC codes.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#553 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

Do you think the halo 4 console will be easy to find? Also, do you think the dlc from the console will drop in price(I was lucky and Best Buy had 1 left without a name on it at the midnight release and I don't have wifi to do xbox live)?

#554 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:22 AM

Did anyone else buy the console? If so, can you please tell me how many DLC codes you received & what they are? I don't think I received all my DLC codes.

You only receive one voucher and it is inside the game case. On the voucher there are 4 codes.

#555 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

You only receive one voucher and it is inside the game case. On the voucher there are 4 codes.

Thanks. I received the voucher with 4 codes. I was concerned because none of the codes lists the in-game armor. Apparently, the emblem code includes the armor. Is that correct?

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#556 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:34 AM

Do you think the halo 4 console will be easy to find? Also, do you think the dlc from the console will drop in price(I was lucky and Best Buy had 1 left without a name on it at the midnight release and I don't have wifi to do xbox live)?

I was actually a bit annoyed with my Best Buy, as I stopped by the store yesterday evening and asked if they had any extra LE consoles I could Pre-order, to which they said no they unfortunately don't. Well when I went this morning there were 9 by the entrance and a few more in the gaming section, don't see why I was told they didn't have any extras. Then again I shouldn't be surprised as they couldn't even come through with my LE Pre-order.

#557 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

it's still available at amazon

#558 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

Thanks. I received the voucher with 4 codes. I was concerned because none of the codes lists the in-game armor. Apparently, the emblem code includes the armor. Is that correct?

I have no idea; I sold mine to subsidize the console but the very first code says "IN-GAME SKINS; EMBLEM" so I would assume that is armor.

#559 UberSwiss

UberSwiss

Cheap Suits?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:41 AM

Oy, just got off the phone after a long call to amazon. According to him, the LEs were put back in stock accidentally. I was calling because my preorder from 6/12 hadn't shipped. He said Microsoft did not send them enough copies to fulfill their preorders, as well as other vendors, and Microsoft promised them another batch of LEs would be coming to fulfill those preorders. So sounds like demand was so high and Microsoft will print more to accommodate.
Currently Playing:
:360: Halo 4/NBA 2k13
:ps3: Assassins Creed 3

Posted Image

#560 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

Man, Amazon is taking their sweet time with the Web Armor.

#561 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Got mine at 12PM PST.

I've received preorder codes from Amazon the day after a game releases before though. So I would think you'd get it by tomorrow.

Now playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Titanfall

#562 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

Hmmm...that sucks. I'll email just in case.

Thanks!

#563 Minkyboi

Minkyboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

I was thinking the same thing :cry:

#564 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

I ordered a standard copy and L.E. copy from 2 different accounts on amazon and both accounts got their web armor email yesterday...

Shoot C.S an email and see what's up.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#565 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

Oy, just got off the phone after a long call to amazon. According to him, the LEs were put back in stock accidentally. I was calling because my preorder from 6/12 hadn't shipped. He said Microsoft did not send them enough copies to fulfill their preorders, as well as other vendors, and Microsoft promised them another batch of LEs would be coming to fulfill those preorders. So sounds like demand was so high and Microsoft will print more to accommodate.

Not so limited now yet again. newegg never fully canceled le so i got one coming...

#566 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Not so limited now yet again. newegg never fully canceled le so i got one coming...

I honestly didn't think it would be extremely limited, that is why I wanted to Pre-order from best buy so I have 60 days to PM, lol.

#567 raindc5

raindc5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

my amazon preorder for the LE version still hasn't shipped.
i have a delivery estimate of 11/13-11/16 WTF???

#568 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

The top code is emblems+armor+War Games, the second code is for the Cryo Tube avatar prop, the third and fourth codes are for male/female avatar armor. That one top code will get you all in-game content.

I was pretty pissed last night since NONE of my preorder/limited armors would show up...fixed itself around midnight for whatever reason. Now I'm rocking the Oceanic armor with no problems.

uc.png

#569 majorjohn

majorjohn

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

I honestly didn't think it would be extremely limited, that is why I wanted to Pre-order from best buy so I have 60 days to PM, lol.

the largest number of Limited Edition I have seen is 986360, assumably there will be 999999 copy, so much for "limited". screw it. I saw stacks of LE in my local Walmart (Marion, IL), I only picked 3 and there were planty left in there.

If they produce 100000000 copy thet can still call it limited, because technically, everything on this earth is limited, including the air we are breathing and the water we are drinking...

#570 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

the largest number of Limited Edition I have seen is 986360, assumably there will be 999999 copy, so much for "limited". screw it. I saw stacks of LE in my local Walmart (Marion, IL), I only picked 3 and there were planty left in there.

If they produce 100000000 copy thet can still call it limited, because technically, everything on this earth is limited, including the air we are breathing and the water we are drinking...

I don't know why everyone is complaining. We don't know how many they made despite the speculation and we don't now if that is just in our region or encomapsses all of the LE's.

Besides for a major AAA title this is still most likely the least mass produced CE I've seen (compared to Gears 3, Halo: Reach, UC3, KZ3, etc.)

Besides at least they took the time to number it.