Photo
- - - - -

Halo 4 Limited Edition Pre-Order Deals! Going OOS in multiple places.

• Please log in to reply
604 replies to this topic

#601 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

idk but my first copy showed up scuffed pretty bad with chipped paint in certain areas. i saw it was back in stock at amazon so i requested a replacement and the replacement showed up even worse! :(

#602 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

Mine was in perfect shape...didn't pre-order or anything. Just walked into best buy and bought one off the shelf.

#603 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

If the shipping box and product packaging showed no signs of damage but yet the steelbook has scuffs I don't really see that as an Amazon issue---and it sucks for them that you all are opening copies with no signs of damage and then returning them because the case is scuffed.

That would be a MS issue similar to the Darksiders 2 damage being a THQ issue or the missing bobble heads being a 2K Games issue.

By all means be upset (As a collector I'd be too) but at some point accept that it is likely that this is a design flaw that retailers have no control over.

#604 41down

41down

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

i was in no way shape or form blaming amazon, and when i requested a replacement i had no clue it was a common problem. thanks for the critizim though... wanna go ahead and tell me who to contact so i can stop "opening copies and returning them to amazon"...? i tried contacting microsoft via email but have heard nothing... i dont even know which department im supposed to contact.

#605 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

MY AMAZON PREORDER LE AND CONSOLE STILL HAVE NOT EVEN SHIPPED :/...
got my ms store armor code tho :)