Photo
- - - - -

Halo 4 Limited Edition Pre-Order Deals! Going OOS in multiple places.

• Please log in to reply
604 replies to this topic

#121 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

Tried ordering from Fry's on Saturday, got my cancellation email this morning.

And I thought those cards at Wal-Mart were just 2000point cards that can be used towards the purchase of the map packs and that they don't actually contain the maps.

#122 cakefoo

cakefoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

Tried ordering from Fry's on Saturday, got my cancellation email this morning.

Was it just a backorder notice? Or did it say the word "cancel?"

#123 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

Was it just a backorder notice? Or did it say the word "cancel?"

It's a backorder email; I got the same email this morning. I also got a backorder email for my Nintendo Wii U basic model preorder from Frys. They basically say they will keep your transaction open for 30 days and if they don't get more allocated stock / ship out your product within 30 days, they will cancel your order.

So I guess those of us who ordered at Frys will have to wait and see what happens. The online Frys catalog did remove Halo 4 LE from the search engine; I wasn't able to find it today.

#124 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:00 AM

I guess I should have read the full email. D.Choy summed it up good.

#125 darcmasta

darcmasta

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:30 AM

BACK IN STOCK ON AMAZON! GO GO GO! :hot:

#126 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

nice, thanks. :applause:

#127 SaturnPrime

SaturnPrime

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:35 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get an order in! :applause:

#128 darcmasta

darcmasta

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

I am so happy that I got the preorder through. I am going to contact Amazon about the exclusive skin and $10 video credit however. It seems like its only available for the regular edition and the console. Which, is not fair, considering the fact we are paying $40 over the standard. :) Regardless, I am happy for now :D

#129 ItsaMeMario

ItsaMeMario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

LOL and so begins the 5 million-print 2nd run of Halo 4 LEs

#130 smacd101

smacd101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:47 AM

I guess we'll see how limited this really is. Realistically it's dumb to make it really limited. They're charging $100 a pop for them. They should make one for anyone who wants one. And if the retailers over estimate demand, that's their problem.

#131 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:59 AM

lol this will not be "limited" at all.. if it was close to selling out amazon wouldn't let you buy 3

everyone will magically be back in stock on release date

#132 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

Preordering because I can for free at Amazon :)

Link: http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0050SYEYK/

#133 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

I am so happy that I got the preorder through. I am going to contact Amazon about the exclusive skin and $10 video credit however. It seems like its only available for the regular edition and the console. Which, is not fair, considering the fact we are paying $40 over the standard. :) Regardless, I am happy for now :D

Check again. It's listed.
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0050SYEYK/

#134 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:57 AM

I would definately buy this but I really want the $20 RZ cert. from best buy..

#135 Zurcamos

Zurcamos

The Antifanboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

Check again. It's listed.
http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0050SYEYK/

You check again. It says it comes with the console and standard editions.

#136 MasamuneNKX

MasamuneNKX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:00 AM

Thanks for the notice about Amazon being back in stock, got a preorder in, gonna cancel my probably-not-actually-preordered preorder at Fry's.

Despite it saying on the product page that the armor skin only comes with orders for the console bundle or standard edition, on the final page before checkout at the top where it says the order is covered by the preorder price guarantee, it also clearly states "Congratulations. Your purchase qualifies for the customizable 'Web' armor skin." I don't care much whether I get it or not really, and we'll see if it turns out to be a mistake or not, but for whatever it's worth, thought people would like to know and maybe it'll help someone make a decision.

#137 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

Thanks for the Amazon heads up. Cancelled my WM order.

#138 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:47 AM

Put in a preorder at Amazon.com. I had signed up to receive an email telling me it was back in stock however I never did receive that email. Glad I checked this thread.
Posted Image

#139 Minkyboi

Minkyboi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

Damn it...selling my 360 to my ex and buying the Halo 4 Console at Best Buy at Midnight.
I've also had the Halo 4 LE preordered for awhile from Amazon cuz that spider armor armor looks awesome. Giving the other regular copy to the ex along with the old console too haha.

Only for Halo :whee:

#140 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:05 AM

pre-ordered on Amazon, still not sure if I want the normal or LE. Gonna have a few $20 RZ coupons from Best Buy so may try to get it there at midnight

Edited by Dark Lord Greg, 11 October 2012 - 09:51 AM.

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#141 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

Thanks!!!!!! Thanks!!! I placed my order. I really wanted this edition and I was really going to wait till after launch to purchase the LE once it got back in stock. Glad I don't have to do that now. Now it's in stock. Did 2 day shipping too. So it will be at my front door release day.

#142 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

Shit. I ended up biting on Halo as well. I'm going to need a second job this year.

#143 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

i'm not sure if i'm cursed with the preorders lately but anything after the borderlands loot chest... i've been missing preorders left and right on the first wave.

zone of enders ce was 1 then gamestop put it back up and this was another.
thanks for mentioning it was back on in amazon! in for 1

#144 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

Put in a preorder at Amazon.com. I had signed up to receive an email telling me it was back in stock however I never did receive that email. Glad I checked this thread.

Me too

#145 latin trident

latin trident

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

Thank you for mentioning it as well. I preordered one just in case it is truly "Limited". I don't want to miss out on this like I missed out on ME2 Collectors edition for the 360. If it pops up in the MS Store, I might order from them since I have coupons.

#146 darcmasta

darcmasta

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

Check out the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console Bundle and the Halo 4 Standard Edition. Plus, pre-order either of these and get the Amazon exclusive customizable "Web" armor skin and a $10 Amazon Instant Video Credit.

No worries all! BTW, the above is what the page is telling me. Reading this I see that you get the armor skin and $10.00 credit for only the console and the regular. I'll wait a few before I contact Amazon. I am sure its only a typo.

#147 latin trident

latin trident

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

No worries all! BTW, the above is what the page is telling me. Reading this I see that you get the armor skin and $10.00 credit for only the console and the regular. I'll wait a few before I contact Amazon. I am sure its only a typo.

Yeah, it would suck if the limited edition doesn't get the armor. Please keep us posted

#148 wizardmon14

wizardmon14

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:50 PM

Yeah, it would suck if the limited edition doesn't get the armor. Please keep us posted

I just pre-ordered it and on the checkout screen it said I qualified for the Web Armor

#149 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:06 PM

God I had mine pre-ordered at NewEgg, and I hope they dont screw me over on this like they tend to do with preorders. If they didn't have such low price pre-order deals I'd never try to buy games from those idiots.

#150 latin trident

latin trident

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

I just pre-ordered it and on the checkout screen it said I qualified for the Web Armor

Thanks for posting. I'll keep my preorder with them. I might order a copy on MS store site too. Thanks