Photo
- - - - -

Halo 4 Limited Edition Pre-Order Deals! Going OOS in multiple places.

• Please log in to reply
604 replies to this topic

#151 GnarKills

GnarKills

KC Chiefs!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Yea it's back on Amazon. Just preordered!

#152 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

BACK IN STOCK ON AMAZON! GO GO GO! :hot:

Exactly the news I was looking for. Just ordered one from Amazon; will arrive on release day! Whoohoo!

Fellow Halo gamers, feel free to add me. My gamertag is Dund3r.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#153 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

I don't think the pre-order bonuses are worth the $12 savings on newegg. Would rather just save the money, I think.

well i changed my mind, forgot about the amazon credit from those crazy TIVs I have, plus release date delivery. I now have it pre-ordered in 3 places.

Amazon for release date delivery, and if I want the LE.
Newegg incase the LE becomes very rare and sought after.
Best Buy incase the LE is lame and I just want the game with the $20 RZ.

Edited by jer7583, 11 October 2012 - 10:37 PM.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#154 DeathDream

DeathDream

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

BACK IN STOCK ON AMAZON! GO GO GO! :hot:

Thank you!! :D

#155 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

Heads up those with sam's club membership, Halo 4 LE is available and its $89.88
Posted Image
Posted Image

#156 Tedd1283

Tedd1283

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

Thanks for the update!

#157 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

The LE doesn't have the War Games armor, just so you know.

nihilence.png

#158 DeathDream

DeathDream

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:37 AM

Heads up those with sam's club membership, Halo 4 LE is available and its $89.88

Nice find!

#159 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

Oh thank you Amazon, solves my Fry's problem and my $20 credit I had laying around as well.

I had signed up to get notified though and never did. Now to cancel the Fry's order.

#160 Dawg Pound

Dawg Pound

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:48 AM

Just cancelled my order from Best Buy! Alright, glad I could get it from Amazon.

#161 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

Looks like the Limited Edition is OOS once again at Amazon. Thanks to everyone who posted when it did become available yesterday - glad I was able to snag a copy.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#162 NINJA V

NINJA V

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

Oh thank you Amazon, solves my Fry's problem and my $20 credit I had laying around as well.

I had signed up to get notified though and never did. Now to cancel the Fry's order.

i tried to get it thru fry's when everyone else were oos - but got a cancel email the next day saying the normal "due to demand" response.

samething happened with bl2 loot edition... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice? well then i get angry & stop trying to preorder from you.

#163 gamermonkey

gamermonkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:12 PM

How much is the LE from Amazon? Walmart still has it for $99

Im really on the fence if the LE is really worth it, since Newegg has the SE for $44.99

#164 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

If your gona go SE, go with MS store, yes your paying $60 but you get $25 credit which you can use on holiday sales next month (ms store usually has epic deals) or you could use it right away on the map pack. So $60 for game plus 3 map packs seems fair to me. If your into the Forward Unto Dawn short film, and enjoy physical extras like steelbook and BTS stuff then go for LE i'd say use one of those Sam's club one day passes and get it for $90 from them.
Posted Image

#165 Chrischance

Chrischance

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

I just ordered one from Walmart.com, release day delivery shipping was $1.97

#166 gamermonkey

gamermonkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:57 AM

If your gona go SE, go with MS store, yes your paying $60 but you get $25 credit which you can use on holiday sales next month (ms store usually has epic deals) or you could use it right away on the map pack. So $60 for game plus 3 map packs seems fair to me. If your into the Forward Unto Dawn short film, and enjoy physical extras like steelbook and BTS stuff then go for LE i'd say use one of those Sam's club one day passes and get it for $90 from them.

Crap, I didnt know Sams Club was selling it, Im a member. Seems like the best deal is like you said, MS store for $59 then use $25 GC for a Season Pass.

I dont see the Halo 4 Season Pass map card on MS Store, anyone have a link?

#167 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:17 AM

Wait so do they give you a $25 coupon and 1600 MS points?

#168 gamermonkey

gamermonkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

Wait so do they give you a $25 coupon and 1600 MS points?

where do you see 1,600 MS points?

#169 kitsunisan

kitsunisan

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:30 AM

Yeah, the Microsoft store does some great preorder deals this time of year. Last year there was a Gears 3/Battlefield/CoD/Halo preorder deal, $25 gift card per game plus $125 bonus gift card when all 4 were picked up. $225 in gift cards, and they sold Kindle cards, basically got them all for free if you shop Amazon often enough.

#170 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:48 AM

map pack isn't up yet but it will be after game comes out, no store has them, walmart and game stop just have them as place holders. When you buy it though your just buying a 2000 MSP card, I asked an employee to explain it to me. So if you already have the msp id save the card till next month (msp may even go on sale), if you don't then they should sell the map pack by nov 7, to confirm you can just call as physical location and ask. Also according to the store I called, some have the LE available for order in store and they are still giving you the $25 gcard even though it didn't show that way online. YMMV the store I called was Oakbrook, IL.
Posted Image

#171 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:04 AM

where do you see 1,600 MS points?

There's another thread where they give you $10 plus 1600 MSP, I guess that for all games excluding halo

#172 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:03 AM

Guys what are the chances best buy restocks on limited editions before release date? Have they done it before? I have a lot of BB credit so best buy is the only place I can preorder, plus I want that RZ certificate for the halo maps

#173 VashandWolfwood

VashandWolfwood

Space Available For Rent

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

I decided to not wait for Amazon or Best Buy to restock preorders, and went with Walmart, and release day delivery.
Posted Image

#174 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:54 AM

Anyone else considering canceling their LE? I was reading how the specializations will now be available early to everyone who plays by November 20th, the Forward Unto Dawn is just a stream on Halo Waypoint and not a physical copy or HD download, and people who buy the season pass separately for $25 also get 2 exclusive helmets which people who get the season pass with the LE won't get

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#175 D.Choy

D.Choy

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:08 AM

Anyone else considering canceling their LE? I was reading how the specializations will now be available early to everyone who plays by November 20th, the Forward Unto Dawn is just a stream on Halo Waypoint and not a physical copy or HD download, and people who buy the season pass separately for $25 also get 2 exclusive helmets which people who get the season pass with the LE won't get

Well you still get the Steelbook case if that's any consolation.

#176 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:15 AM

If I were you, I would wait til the last day to see if 343/MS has something up their sleeve for the LE buyers as almost everyone on the halo forums are making like 10 or more threads a day complaining about the LE exclusivity bonuses. They might do something (probably not) but I would still wait til the very last day to cancel and switch to the standard.

I'm getting the console bundle so I'm happy with my FOTUS armor ;) no offense to you LE buyers

#177 UltimoRey

UltimoRey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:22 AM

anyone know where i can still pre-order the LE? I know i didnt plan and I'm an idiot. Please help a CAG out.
Posted Image

#178 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:24 AM

anyone know where i can still pre-order the LE? I know i didnt plan and I'm an idiot. Please help a CAG out.

I think walmart and Sams Club are still taking pre orders. If not, then I think you're out of luck

#179 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

Well that is annoying.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#180 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

If what I'm reading on the Halo forums is true, that people really are cancelling their Limited Edition Preorders because of their disappointment with what's included with it (or rather what isn't included with it), then there should potentially be stock at some stores. This is only if these people are being honest, though.