H: BBY Mover's Coupon, DSS2 & X360 w/ Kinect

davisdj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
HAVE:

Turtle Beach DSS2 

Best Buy Online Mover's 10% Coupon 

White 360 w/ Kinect, 2 controllers & loads of games on the hard drive (ask for more details) 

WANT:
Paypal/Amazon

Pictures available for everything upon request. Shoot me an offer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Any pass codes or DLC can be had for $3 @ the maximum. Just contact me asap. I have a large purchase & need to gather my pennies lol.

[quote name='davisdj']Bump

Any pass codes or DLC can be had for $3 @ the maximum. Just contact me asap. I have a large purchase & need to gather my pennies lol.[/QUOTE]

Bump.

Also trading in Sleeping Dogs today if I don't get a reasonable offer. Thanks.

[quote name='davisdj']Bump

Any pass codes or DLC can be had for $2 @ the maximum. Just contact me asap. I have a large purchase & need to gather my pennies lol.[/QUOTE]

Bump

Final bump for black ops 2 hardened edition items. I'm deciding whether to pick up a hardened edition or regular edition. If you want nuketown zombie map & all the other stuff that comes w/ it other than the reg. nuketown map let me know asap.

Updated w/ the Microsoft Currency Card.

Addendum: I'm going to pick that up right now from Best Buy so I won't have that in my possession for another 30 minutes or so.

I'll give you $10 for the Microsoft Currency Card. Otherwise, you can check my listing. In addition to my listing, I have a $5 gift card to Amazon

Updated & I can provide pictures for all items. 

The Turtle Beach headset comes w/ the DSS2 adapter. Everything listed is in great condition. 

I'm def interested in the unlocked coupon. I'm mainly just working with paypal funds right now, and all I have for trade game related are strategy guides. Have some steelbooks, and a ps3 controller/hancock blu set.

I'm sorry but nevermind on that Best Buy coupon. I finally got a response from them and they are sending me one via email. Thanks though, maybe someone else can get it.

I'm def interested in the unlocked coupon. I'm mainly just working with paypal funds right now, and all I have for trade game related are strategy guides. Have some steelbooks, and a ps3 controller/hancock blu set.
Thanks for the interest, I'm not using paypal for transactions because I'm using the Amazon credit to put towards an Xbox 1/PS4. The same w/ trading, thanks though.

Edit - I just saw your message, glad you got what you needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back