Sleeping Dogs $39.99 (PS3/360) @ Amazon (BB Price Match)

Good deal but I am debating - Seems like it will drop fast to $20 range. Has been out 1 month and down $20 already? Busy with Borderlands 2 right now. Decisions, decisions....

I rented this from Redbox for a few days, it was fun, but short and easy. I can smell $19.99 on Black Friday for this one all the way from here.

Screw it, I'm in! I have a bunch of Amazon credit built up so I grabbed it. I will play it right after I finish Borderlands 2. Thanks OP!

Heh, that's pretty funny - it's going to be a Gold Box Lightning "Deal" today (at least I'm assuming based on the description for the next upcoming "deal") and I called it to myself that it would be $39.99. Then I see this thread and I think "oh ok, so they're already price matching BB so maybe it'll actually be lower than $39.99." Take a look at the link and they jacked it back up to $49.99 probably at midnight today just so they could bring it back down to $39.99 for the Lighting "Deal".

C'mon Amazon, do you really wonder why people are giving you sh* about how horrible your non-PCDD so called "deals" have been this year when you do crap like that? In the words of the NFL Countdown team..."C'MON MAN!!" :wall:

Shouldn't this read (BB Price Match YMMV)? I've had BB managers at several locations both approve and deny Amazon price matches.

Considering my backlog, I'll wait on a further price drop for Sleeping Dogs in any case... Black Friday perhaps? Looks like a fun title though.

Urrr… Best Buy has it for $39.99. No need for a price match. This was a price match of BB by Amazon. However now they've turned it into a limited lightning deal and raised the current price back up.

It says $49.99 for me. it's suppose to be $40 for lightnign deal

Did Amazon raise the price just for lightning?

Edit: $35

See if amazon will honor the $39.99 price, i've had them do it to bleach for me when it was $15.94 than jacked up to $29.99 within a two hour frame. Amazon gave me the old price. It never hurts to check and besides amazon's pricing system is worth than the oil/gasoline market.

Amazon has it for $29.99 sold by Go hasting. I'm not going to jump on the game, until the end of Oct. Something tells when next month comes, whole grip of games are going to drop nasty status

For the record it was $39.99 yesterday. It was $34.99 today and now it's back to $49.99.
The reason it says BB Price Match because Amazon price matched BB at the time. Didn't say "GO PRICE MATCH AT BEST BUY." Didn't think that was the message I was sending...

[quote name='mossfan563']For the record it was $39.99 yesterday. It was $34.99 today and now it's back to $49.99.
The reason it says BB Price Match because Amazon price matched BB at the time. Didn't say "GO PRICE MATCH AT BEST BUY." Didn't think that was the message I was sending...[/QUOTE]

Seemed pretty clear and concise to me

bread's done
Back