Max Payne $25, FIFA 13 $50, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (360) $10 @Newegg

[quote name='chunlirocks']Beat me to it

I was just about to post this!

Woot[/QUOTE]

Me as well. There is simply no excuse to miss this game now.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Me as well. There is simply no excuse to miss this game now.[/QUOTE]
Excuse being ps3 version never dropped to 10 bucks?

Max Payne dropped to $25 now. It will definitely by $20 by Black Friday at this point if not sooner. I'm hoping for a sub $20 Gamefly sale.

Thanks OP
ftyhjkvbjl

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Is MP3 worth $15? I have a $10 off coupon I haven't used yet...been eyeing the game but only for a single-player run. How long is it?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure but it probably took me around 14-16hrs in 3 days to beat it. That time might be too slow compared to others though as I really checked every corner that i can walk on in this game (collecting gun parts and evidences). I also restarted often on checkpoints where I feel could have done better.

EDIT: SP is great, more difficult than expected, and Max was belting out epic one liners every minute on the game lol.

[quote name='TooPoor']Excuse being ps3 version never dropped to 10 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Looked over the post a little too quickly, didn't notice it was 360 only. Either way, no matter what the price, it's a great game and shouldn't be missed imo.

[quote name='Ricanlegend']Great find i was looking to buy fifa today and didnt want to go to the store #LAZY[/QUOTE]

Sounds excellent for you but #thisisnottwitter ;)

MP3 is decent but the cutscene to gameplay ratio is Metal Gear-esque only you cannot skip them. Ruins replayability and hurts the game tremendously. Plot isn't even that good either.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Castlevania is a steal at that price. Buy it![/QUOTE]

[quote name='freeza']^ This!:applause:[/QUOTE]
Castlevania is one of my favorite games of this generation. I am sad it seems to not get as much recognition. Though I understand it to some extent as it really is just a God of War "clone". But I love God of War so much and the Castlevania backstory that it makes this a great game to me.

[quote name='darrenaero']I just ordered one. What's this inferiority you speak of?[/QUOTE]

The 360 version requires two discs. I think the PS3 version has 7.1 sound but don't know for sure.

Almost snagged Max Payne 3 but feel like it's on it's way to hitting $10-15 before Black Friday alone.

I saw NewEgg has Dead Rising: Off the Record on sale for $15 though...anyone think that that is worth it?

[quote name='Indiana Jones']The 360 version requires two discs. I think the PS3 version has 7.1 sound but don't know for sure.[/QUOTE]

The 360 version has a lower framerate as well.

bread's done
Back