Dead Rising 2: OTR (360) $16.13 at Amazon

Hmm I'd really like to get this game for the sandbox mode - but I already have Dead Rising 2 (unopened). Not sure if it's worth it to me at this price yet.

Rare game. Not sure that translate into game skyrocketing in value. At least capcom produced way way less than the first second one. I have it, it's good fun dead rising game. Killing zombie is always fun. But if you played one dead rising game, you played enough. I played the five dollar dlc of the first second one, final ten dollar dlc as well. And if you played one of those is enough dead rising.

There probably will be a third entry to the series because the second dlc of the first second game's ending left more plot hole to fill and did not tied up any loose end at all and raised even more questions left to answer. I guess you don't play dead rising for any story but after second second game, you're pretty much done with dead rising

[quote name='zeldaking']it is $16 (Xbox 360 and PS3) at Newegg with free shipping[/QUOTE]

I grabbed one from Newegg.com Thanks!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I get 0 results. Is it still there?

I've been looking for a cheap copy of this forever. No Best Buys in town have it. :([/QUOTE]

A search for it will still bring it up.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879233057 PS3

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874129026 360

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Rare game. Not sure that translate into game skyrocketing in value. At least capcom produced way way less than the first second one. I have it, it's good fun dead rising game. Killing zombie is always fun. But if you played one dead rising game, you played enough. I played the five dollar dlc of the first second one, final ten dollar dlc as well. And if you played one of those is enough dead rising.

There probably will be a third entry to the series because the second dlc of the first second game's ending left more plot hole to fill and did not tied up any loose end at all and raised even more questions left to answer. I guess you don't play dead rising for any story but after second second game, you're pretty much done with dead rising[/QUOTE]

I LOL'd.

bread's done
Back