PS3 new Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition $30 + 2.28 in go hasting

Received mine and it was just a brand new regular edition (came in a media mail package). Invoice that came with it says collector's edition on it too.

Anyone else that ordered actually got the collector's edition version?

[quote name='9999']Received mine and it was just a brand new regular edition (came in a media mail package). Invoice that came with it says collector's edition on it too.

Anyone else that ordered actually got the collector's edition version?[/QUOTE]

Mine came today and it was the regular version. Kind of pissed that I have to call and deal with this.

For anyone else that got the wrong version, I talked to customer service and they said they will refund me but they have no more in stock and can't send out a new one. She said I could reorder later when it came back in stock but it would be at whatever price it is selling for then. She also proceeded to tell me that since it "was a new title" that it would surely come back in stock. Oh well.

[quote name='rootbeerafloat']Got mine a couple of days ago, it was indeed the collector's edition.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.

[quote name='bbj77']For anyone else that got the wrong version, I talked to customer service and they said they will refund me but they have no more in stock and can't send out a new one. She said I could reorder later when it came back in stock but it would be at whatever price it is selling for then. She also proceeded to tell me that since it "was a new title" that it would surely come back in stock. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I guess I wasn't the only one.

My situation:

1) Waited 15mins on the phone for customer service.
2) They sent me a email with a pre-paid return mailing address to ship the item back via USPS (with a copy of the receipt).
3) Will refund money once they get back the item.
4) I can re-order the CE version once it comes back in stock but I'll have to pay the retail amount and then call customer service and give them my reference number to get it at the price I originally bought it for.

A lot of hassle but hope this helps anyone else that is stuck in this situation or similar with them.

Mine was also the collector's edition so I guess it depends on the time of the order and if they had enough in stock.

bread's done
Back