(DEAD) AMAZON: The Avengers (3D BD / BD / DVD + DC) 4-Disc Combo $19.99

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:25 PM

You don't really have to return the case, just bring the receipt back and you can get refunded. Some people at blu-ray.com said they tried to give back the case but BB didn't want them. They eventually get thrown away or workers bring them home or whatever as they're just pre-order incentives.

#32 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Cool. Thanks for the info.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#33 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

so at target it is also 4 disc + 1 extra target exclusive disc (5 disc total)?

#34 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

yes. The bonus disc comes in a separate sleeve attached to the case

#35 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:21 AM

So apparently I got charged 29.99 for it but got an email from amazon saying I am getting 10 back cause it dropped to 19.99.

Man I love amazon.too bad tax starts in tenn next year.

Edit: err just checked bank account and only shows 25. Be sweet if get 10 back still like the email says and only pay 15 total!

#36 Trojann

Trojann

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:10 AM

Hope the pre-order guarantee covers this... but I emailed them just in case. ;)

What is the address can I email them? My friend got the refund but i didnt and we ordered the same day? We both bought it for $25

#37 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

What is the address can I email them? My friend got the refund but i didnt and we ordered the same day? We both bought it for $25

Help link at the top and then Contact Us. Rest is self-explanatory.

#38 Trojann

Trojann

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

Help link at the top and then Contact Us. Rest is self-explanatory.

Thanks!

#39 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

Why is there a sale for this movie? I'd figured they would try to get all your money.

#40 KainOfSouls

KainOfSouls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

I've bought one for me but now my brother-in-law asked if I could order one for him (since I have Prime) but Amazon is limiting the purchase of one per account. Does anyone know if I can contact Amazon and see if this can be done? Thanks.
Live not, learn not, be one with the Force.

#41 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

I've bought one for me but now my brother-in-law asked if I could order one for him (since I have Prime) but Amazon is limiting the purchase of one per account. Does anyone know if I can contact Amazon and see if this can be done? Thanks.

Some items have purchase limits, depending on the discounted price of the item. I had an issue with this previously and Amazon's response to me was to go make another account. :-s

#42 MotzCTG

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

I pre-ordered it last friday and they credited me back the difference yesterday :)

I didn't call or anything

#43 bigdaddykyler

bigdaddykyler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Why is there a sale for this movie? I'd figured they would try to get all your money.

They'll get yo mony when they release the director cut later.

Disney can gloat about how well it selling .

Thank an idoit @ target advertising for creating a product that doesn't exist..

#44 demonology89

demonology89

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

Thank you OP!

#45 MICHAE2414

MICHAE2414

We'll get there soon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

In case anyone didn't know, got my Avengers 3D+BD+DVD+DC from Amazon today, and the slipcover's lenticular. The one from Target, from what I can find out (haven't seen it personally myself) isn't and uses the same main cover image as the BD+DVD combo on the slipcover, but with the Target sticker on it. The actual Blu-ray case has the same cover art as the Amazon one.
Posted Image

#46 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:06 AM

yea targets sale was only on the 2 discs blu ray, not the super mega utlra 4 disc one. that was like $34.99 though, still good. But i bit on the $19.99 on amazon super quick. almsot bought the normal blu ray for $20 at target but thank god for the amazon app.

I was interested in the target one for the bonus disc, but I truly didnt care to pay $15 more for that. Mabe i missed sme other target sale but i went today and it said $34.99 at my store for the 4 disc one. ill take amazons $20 all day long.

Edited by GrimmTrixX, 28 September 2012 - 05:11 AM.
stuff and things

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe

#47 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:29 AM

The Target 4 disk should ring up at $20.
Posted Image

#48 Jcaugustine

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:52 AM

yea targets sale was only on the 2 discs blu ray, not the super mega utlra 4 disc one. that was like $34.99 though, still good. But i bit on the $19.99 on amazon super quick. almsot bought the normal blu ray for $20 at target but thank god for the amazon app.

I was interested in the target one for the bonus disc, but I truly didnt care to pay $15 more for that. Mabe i missed sme other target sale but i went today and it said $34.99 at my store for the 4 disc one. ill take amazons $20 all day long.

Target's ad had an error and they listed the 3D 4-disc set for $20 too when it was supposed to be actually around $30 - $35.

Even if their regular sign says $35 it would've rang up as $20 on the register.

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#49 SyxxHallNash

SyxxHallNash

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:04 AM

They didn't list the 4 disc at $19.99, what they did was say the Blu-Ray/DVD combo for $19.99 included a digital copy, which it doesn't. They just put the 4 disc at that sale price for the people that would complain about not getting the digital copy as advertised.

Is anyone else pissed off that the 4 disc set just stacks 2 discs on each spindle? I absolutely HATE this, would it have really cost them that much more to include the extra DVD holder inside the case?

#50 Big St3ph3n

Big St3ph3n

Strange MUSIC!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:05 AM

Incredible deal! Thanks.
Posted Image
NINTENDO ID: Bigst3ph3n
Part of THE MEDIOCRE NATION: THE MEDIOCRE SHOW
Twitter: @bigst3ph3n -- RIP 2pac, BIG and Sega Dreamcast.

#51 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:10 AM

Ended up getting mine for $15 after the $10 Amazon credit.

#52 movie_mike

movie_mike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:12 AM

Amazon ended up price matching my Avengers 3D with Target's online price of $19.99. With the $5 coupon, I got the set for $14.99. Pretty happy with this deal!!!

#53 Jav0r

Jav0r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:15 AM

I can't seem to bite on this. I feel like they going to make a Director's Cut of the Avengers and I'll want that

#54 sobishop

sobishop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

I manage to get a $15 refund on this transaction. When it dropped to $24.98 Monday, it had already shipped and charged me the original $29.99 - $5 coupon so I called CS and had them refund me the $5 getting it for $19.98. Then it drops to 19.98 the next day so I wait and they automatically refund me $10 for the difference. New release 3D edition for $10. Can't be that!
"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

#55 3kingdoms

3kingdoms

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

I manage to get a $15 refund on this transaction. When it dropped to $24.98 Monday, it had already shipped and charged me the original $29.99 - $5 coupon so I called CS and had them refund me the $5 getting it for $19.98. Then it drops to 19.98 the next day so I wait and they automatically refund me $10 for the difference. New release 3D edition for $10. Can't be that!

I got preorder price guarantee as well. Emailed me saying they would credit my account. Basically with the $15 credit I got from madden, this four disc combo is only costing me $6
Posted Image

#56 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

Awesome, my Target was sold out, so I am really psyched to be able to get in on this. Getting it for my son's birthday in November.

Even though we don't have a 3D TV. Or a 3D Blu Ray player.

#57 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:14 AM

wait.. you need a 3D blu ray layer for 3d blu rays or is the last guy mistaken? first i heard of that, thought you just need a 3D tv.. i dont have a 3dTV either but whatever, it was same price as the normal blu ray so why not, u know?

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe

#58 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:34 AM

You will need 3D TV and Player. Pretty sure he just mean what you said... getting 3D for a later time since there is no price difference.

Received mine from amazon preorder and received it on the 26th. Just done watching it in 3D for the 1st time. Very nice movie. Great deal.

#59 major morgan

major morgan

Posted 29 September 2012 - 07:59 AM

I haven't been credited for the pre-order price guarantee AND they charged me for shipping even though I pre-ordered with FSSS before when it was $34.99.

Maybe I'm feeling too entitled, but it doesn't seem right to me that I have to pay for the shipping just because they dropped their price below the $25 mark after my order.

#60 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:01 AM

I received my $9.97 credit (I used a giftcard) and applied it to the Cinderella bluray making it $10.02.