Gamestop Ad 9/25-10/2: Mass Effect 3 or SSX ($20) - 2 for $30 on Select Titles - More

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Sales:
(These three prices are valid thru 10/9)
:360::ps3::pc: Mass Effect 3 - $19.99
:360::ps3: SSX - $19.99
:360::ps3: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition - $19.99

Price Drops:
:360::ps3: Dark Souls - $19.99
:360::ps3: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations - $29.99

Offers:
icongs_r1.gif
Free $25 gift card with Playstation Vita System

icongs_r1.gif
30% Bonus trade-in credit when put towards Resident Evil 6

Online Only:
:360::ps3::ds::3ds: Two Select Games for $29.99 (reg. $19.99 ea.)
Search cokem2for30 to see eligible titles.

New Releases:
NBA 2K12, Angry Birds Trilogy, Wipeout 3, Dead or Alive 5, Testament of Sherlock Holmes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad for this week.I have a feeling the 2 for $30 is gonna be garbage, other than that $30 for naruto aint bad. Dark souls for $20 is also great. Hopefully we see BB put ME3 for $20 or $30 (whichever one makes it $10 after the coupon) in this week's ad. Good job for the early post.

Gamestop don't price match their own website do they?

Edit: Just asking cause it's a Gamestop thread...not because of the ad itself.

[quote name='iduncurr']Gamestop don't price match their own website do they?

Edit: Just asking cause it's a Gamestop thread...not because of the ad itself.[/QUOTE]

I think they do actually unless it says online only price when you go to the page for checking store availability

One more vote for BB matchng the Mass Effect 3 price so I can get it free after coupon.

Already have it on PC but my game saves were on 360 so for free I'd play it again there.

[quote name='iduncurr']Gamestop don't price match their own website do they?

Edit: Just asking cause it's a Gamestop thread...not because of the ad itself.[/QUOTE]

From what employees have told me in the past, they do not because they consider the website and the B&M stores two separate entities :)roll:). Admittedly this was a while ago when I was told this so perhaps it's changed, but being GS I somehow doubt that.

Decent price on ME3, will get it if BB doesnt throw a sale next week. Rather burn my GS credit before i use my BB credit. Or should i wait for it to tank further. FIFA 13 will probably take all of my time.

That's a good deal on the Vita Madden bundle . . . which I purchased yesterday (9/25). I did not receive a gift card though. Anyone have any advice for trying to get it retroactively?

[quote name='newhatter']That's a good deal on the Vita Madden bundle . . . which I purchased yesterday (9/25). I did not receive a gift card though. Anyone have any advice for trying to get it retroactively?[/QUOTE]

Return it and go get the same bundle with a $50 cert at Target. Then trader Madden in at Best Buy.

does Best Buy price match GS weekly ad? Do i just go to customer service at BB and tell them its online? Thanks

I would get BC2 Ultimate Edition but last time I looked at the back at the code expiration, they are expired back in August unless these are new editions

[quote name='xewndar1']does Best Buy price match GS weekly ad? Do i just go to customer service at BB and tell them its online? Thanks[/QUOTE]

I think you just tell them and they call up your local store to see if it's actually in stock. I haven't done it in store for a while but that's how it seemed to work on the phone.

[quote name='plus1zero']Can we PM for $20 at best buy and use the $20 off coupon, netting a free ME3?[/QUOTE]

YMMV Most of the time it's either one or the other.

[quote name='plus1zero']Can we PM for $20 at best buy and use the $20 off coupon, netting a free ME3?[/QUOTE]
It's possible, but Manager approval for a deal like this is rare to happen.

I've never tried it but I searched around because I was hoping to do the same thing and almost everything I read said it's one or the other. Unless you can sucker someone into overriding it the answer is no.

bread's done
Back