GameFly DotD: AC: Revelations, Dead Island $9.99, Saints Row: The Third $14.99

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

#31 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:29 AM

Ordered Shifting World. Heard it was just so so, but for $8, I figure its worth it. They don't sell this game at retail anywhere, just online retailers I believe.

#32 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

I already own all the :ps3: :360: games that are on sale, but thanks for the post Cheapy.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#33 Earthbound_X

Earthbound_X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

Wow! That's the cheapest I've seen Donkey Kong Country Returns, it's time to finally get it, I've been hearing about how amazing it is since it's been released, looking forward to it.

#34 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:40 AM

Awesome price for uncharted.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#35 MICHAE2414

MICHAE2414

We'll get there soon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:10 AM

UC3 GOTY is $39.99 but if you don't have huge ties to getting all the multiplayer goodies, this is a great price for the vanilla version.
Posted Image

#36 DrunkTigerWoods

DrunkTigerWoods

Madness and malarkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:59 AM

Not quite the right price for Donkey Kong. I'm gonna hold out a little longer.

552494.png

:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection 

#37 Twista48

Twista48

Shabadoobie Showtime

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:02 AM

def in for Darkness at $10, idk see much time for me to play it though what with me getting Borderlands 2 and Dirt Showdown here in a few days

TheTwistadOne48.png

#38 SolidSnake86

SolidSnake86

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:13 AM

I thought Uncharted was so-so. Second game I played on the PS3 and was impressed with the graphics and some gameplay, but it didn't leave much of an impression. I have Uncharted 2 still sealed, but I figured what the heck, I'll add Uncharted 3 to my backlog (hear it looks good in 3D). Thanks for posting Cheapy!

#39 .Virus

.Virus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:32 AM

Why doesn't Uncharted 1 ever go on sale!?

got it for $5 at my local BB ;)

#40 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:45 AM

Picked up U3, even though I only played the first hour of U2. I'll wait for Batman to hit about 10 bucks.
-----------
My half.com store - click me

Sorcery, Dungeon Siege III, Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce & more...

#41 KneeKnee

KneeKnee

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:04 AM

Darkness 2 is a fine game for $10.

KneeKnee.png

#42 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:14 AM

Tremendous - I was able to get Arkham City (360) for $9 thanks to a $5 off coupon.

#43 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:27 AM

Does anyone don't care the chipped disc from gamefly if it is playable?
For me, it is fine since it is cheap.
Unless it is unplayable, I will return it to gamefly.

#44 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:31 AM

Does anyone don't care the chipped disc from gamefly if it is playable?
For me, it is fine since it is cheap.
Unless it is unplayable, I will return it to gamefly.

I've had no problems with chipped PS3 discs

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#45 haveacigar_46

haveacigar_46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:35 AM

I wish Witcher was on PS3 haha
Admin/Founder of nV Gaming Clan, 400+ members 360+PS3
Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 Danger Zone: Archer

Danger Zone: Archer

Not really here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:35 AM

i want witcher 2 to be more cheaper

gt+Atheist+don+t+believe+in+anything+rel

#47 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:50 AM

This sale is ok. Uncharted 3 was ten bucks at Target with trade two coupon. Batman has been $10 a few times. Witcher 2 was $10 as well. That's the lowest price for Darkness 2, but I believe it was $9.99 during a Newegg PC sale. Donkey Kong is a tough game, but worth the $19.99 and I'm not too sure about the other game.

#48 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:20 AM

I thought Uncharted was so-so. Second game I played on the PS3 and was impressed with the graphics and some gameplay, but it didn't leave much of an impression. I have Uncharted 2 still sealed, but I figured what the heck, I'll add Uncharted 3 to my backlog (hear it looks good in 3D). Thanks for posting Cheapy!

UC2 is leaps and bounds better. First was pretty early in console life and was forced to use dumb six axis features. Among Thieves plays ditches those. It plays a bit better and has a better story (and final boss isn't quick time events).

#49 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

Just finished UC 1 two days ago, and started UC 2. The 2nd game is leaps and bounds better than the first one in every aspect of the game. The graphic is exponentially better, gameplay, story, humor, locations etc.

UC2 is leaps and bounds better. First was pretty early in console life and was forced to use dumb six axis features. Among Thieves plays ditches those. It plays a bit better and has a better story (and final boss isn't quick time events).

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#50 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:47 AM

uncharted 1 was amazing for it's time in this console generation.

uncharted 2 is a damn masterpiece.

uncharted 3 is fantastic, but not quite Uncharted 2.

#51 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:48 AM

So, to summarize, if I don't care much about a bunch of multiplayer extras, i don't need to bother with the GOTY edition of UC3? I'm about halfway through single player of UC2 so i haven't tried any of the multiplayer yet, but i can probably live without it at this price.

Witcher 2 is really, really tempting to me, from all the glowing reviews its gotten. Seems like it will drop more though.

#52 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

If you don't care about multiplayer, you're fine with the regular UC3.

It wasn't a bad game, but just a really disappointing one. More puzzles than action, and a whole lot of you doing nothing but walking from one point to the next while you take in the scenery. It's a beautiful game, I just wish it was more fleshed out.

#53 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

If you don't care about multiplayer, you're fine with the regular UC3.

It wasn't a bad game, but just a really disappointing one. More puzzles than action, and a whole lot of you doing nothing but walking from one point to the next while you take in the scenery. It's a beautiful game, I just wish it was more fleshed out.

As I'm getting older, those things don't necessarily sound like negatives to me :)

#54 Calinks

Calinks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

Got U3. Still need to play 2
Follow me, @Calinks3 Twitter to talk Games, MMA, TV

#55 tbassett

tbassett

MW2 Still King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

been waiting forever to pick up Uncharted 3. finally a deal i'm happy with. i don't care about multiplayer so this version works for me. thansk cheapy

#56 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:06 PM

I wish DKCR would drop to $20 msrp already.

#57 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

So, to summarize, if I don't care much about a bunch of multiplayer extras, i don't need to bother with the GOTY edition of UC3? I'm about halfway through single player of UC2 so i haven't tried any of the multiplayer yet, but i can probably live without it at this price.

Witcher 2 is really, really tempting to me, from all the glowing reviews its gotten. Seems like it will drop more though.

Witcher has some major flaws imo. Just a friendly heads up. The map and quest locations are pretty broken. You cant jump or step over anything or drop down off ledges so theres a lot of needless backtracking. And it takes about 5 steps to make a potion. Kinda cool at first and then extremely irritating. Plus Ch. 2 town is set up horribly (also where the crappy map comes into play.)

Also, combat is decent but doesnt feel fantastic or anything. It has a great story but it might be less annoying to just watch that on youtube...lol thats what i did with alan wake because i found the gameplay so awful in that one.

#58 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:18 PM

Just picked up Donkey Kong for my girlfriend! Thanks Cheapy!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#59 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:14 PM

Wait. What? You found Alan Wake aweful?

Witcher has some major flaws imo. Just a friendly heads up. The map and quest locations are pretty broken. You cant jump or step over anything or drop down off ledges so theres a lot of needless backtracking. And it takes about 5 steps to make a potion. Kinda cool at first and then extremely irritating. Plus Ch. 2 town is set up horribly (also where the crappy map comes into play.)

Also, combat is decent but doesnt feel fantastic or anything. It has a great story but it might be less annoying to just watch that on youtube...lol thats what i did with alan wake because i found the gameplay so awful in that one.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#60 BetaDemo

BetaDemo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

In for Arkham City. Thanks Cheapy!