GameFly DotD: AC: Revelations, Dead Island $9.99, Saints Row: The Third $14.99

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

#121 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

Agree. NG3 is nothing like the first two games. It's absolutely garbage. It's not worth wasting even $10 for it. You will be saying to yourself this game is not that bad the first 5 minutes, but then after that novelty wears off, you will hate yourself for wasting money on Ninja Gaiden 3.

The full game is awful........period. Itagaki just left the team behind.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#122 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:40 PM

Gamefly rewarded me with $7 credit because my syndicate order was canceled due to my credit card being expired?!?! I didn't ask for anything, they just gave me money because I'm an idiot and didn't understand why my orders were being canceled.

So i figure ninja gaiden has to be worth $6 right.....RIGHT???

You could always use that $7 credit towards something (in a future sale, perhaps) that doesn't require its quality to be questioned. ;)

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#123 Butatoy2008

Butatoy2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

I'm in for a copy of KoA. Thanks Cheapy

too bad you need online pass to unlock other missions.

#124 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Hmmm... In for Ratchet and Clank but thinking about NG3. People are sure hating on it.

#125 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Good thing GameFly always includes an online pass with their used games then, huh?

#126 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

Lik brash said, GF used copies include the online pass. Even if they didnt, I picked it up at launch so I already have the online pass redeemed.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#127 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

Where is that guy to correct Cheapy on calling Reckoning KoA?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#128 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

I've always gotten the included passes/DLC with gamefly. One of the many great reasons to use them if you ever buy used games.

In for KoA, as well.

#129 Butatoy2008

Butatoy2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

Good thing GameFly always includes an online pass with their used games then, huh?

last time i ordered from gamefly they didnt give me any code :drool:

#130 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Fyi the online pass is for DLC missions. No real online. Even without the DLC the game is great and super long so worth the money either way. That said no worries not getting it if you order from Gamefly.

#131 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

last time i ordered from gamefly they didnt give me any code :drool:

That's definitely not the norm. I have ordered a bunch of games from gf and have received any included dlc/online passes with all of them.

#132 lamuh13

lamuh13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

just ordered Ninja Gaiden 3 for PS3.
Thanks Cheapy.

#133 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

Is just dance and ninja gaiden worth $13..tempting...

#134 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

Does NG3 come with the Dead or Alive 5 demo? Might be worth it to me if it does. I can always trade in NG3, too.

Just to let you know, the final retail DOA5 is vastly different than the Alpha Demo that came with NG3 preorder in March. There's no point in playing the demo anymore because you will not really learn much from it if you ever want to get the retail version. I have them all as I'm a big fan of everything from Team Ninja... well former Team Ninja lead by Itagaki. For me, DOA5 is the first respectful game from Hayashi and his team.

As for NG3, it's no NG1 and 2 for sure, but still enjoyable to certain extent. One advise is start playing it on Hard difficulty because that messed-up steel on bone technique is total bs on the lower difficulty. It's built for button mashing God of War freaks. On Hard and Master Ninja modes, that's where you truly use some of your skills from past games. I said some because NG3 is missing alot of offensing and defensing techniques, making you play a lot more conservative, thus far less fun then former titles.

#135 garymheng

garymheng

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

That's definitely not the norm. I have ordered a bunch of games from gf and have received any included dlc/online passes with all of them.

Same here. Sometimes they also send the limited edition version instead of the regular version. Twisted metal and crysis 2 are a couple that come to mind.

#136 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

Same here. Sometimes they also send the limited edition version instead of the regular version. Twisted metal and crysis 2 are a couple that come to mind.

i know what you're trying to say but want to clarify before people get excited. They won't send you collectors editions and limited editions. What they send out is first run copies (at times). Such as the two titles he mentioned and they did this for darkness II as well.

#137 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

Got my copy of Asura's Wrath today. The case was near destroyed and the box art had some minor damage on the bottom of the front. I swapped cases with an XBLA retail disc, but still kind of annoyed.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#138 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:27 PM

Got my copy of Asura's Wrath today. The case was near destroyed and the box art had some minor damage on the bottom of the front. I swapped cases with an XBLA retail disc, but still kind of annoyed.

Email Gamefly CS and tell them about the box's condition; they might offer to send a replacement case free of charge (or you could ask for one right off the bat) as they did for me when I ordered Crysis 2 (:ps3:) and the case I received wouldn't close completely due to one of the "hinges" missing.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Braid; Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#139 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

Email Gamefly CS and tell them about the box's condition; they might offer to send a replacement case free of charge (or you could ask for one right off the bat) as they did for me when I ordered Crysis 2 (:ps3:) and the case I received wouldn't close completely due to one of the "hinges" missing.

Thanks, just did that. Hopefully I get a result

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#140 CoruptAI125

CoruptAI125

Subs B4 Dubs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

I also got Asura's Wrath today and it came in great condition, only the usual nicks on the edge of all gamefly games.

#141 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

I was thinking about NG3, but I'll hold off and get the WiiU version instead.
Posted Image

#142 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:50 PM

any more dotd expected today?

#143 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:11 PM

Thanks. They said they are sending me a replacement case. Is it just a blank case or does it have the artwork for it as far you know from the past experience with Crysis 2?

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#144 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:36 PM

Today's deals go live somewhere around 6-6:30pm PST.

EDIT: Make that 6:30-7pm

Edited by CheapyD, 27 September 2012 - 11:48 PM.

#145 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:38 PM

Any hints Cheapy?

#146 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

thanks cheapy

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#147 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Today's deals go live somewhere around 6-6:30pm PST.

9 or 9:30 EST? That seems rather late based on GF past. Can we get some hints at what the games might be??? :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#148 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

Thanks. They said they are sending me a replacement case. Is it just a blank case or does it have the artwork for it as far you know from the past experience with Crysis 2?

I received a game without a online pass. When I contacted CS they sent a replacent case. It was the case/artwork/manual of the title.

BumslieOG.png

#149 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

Hints:
at one time, a highly anticipated Kinect game
a spider-man game
a FPS sequel where you have "super powers"

#150 dinovelvet

dinovelvet