Free 1 day Game rental from RedBox (redbox text club only)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Text RBPLAY to 727272 for one night free dvd rental or $1.20 discount off your blu-ray/game rental. Code can only be used in there new redbox app or online.

Redbox is also texting a free 1 day game rental code that expires on 9/28.
(I won't be using mine, so whoever PMs me first gets it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever wants my free code for a 1 day game rental, PM me. First one gets it.

EDIT: Gone.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Whoever wants my free code for a 1 day game rental, PM me. First one gets it.[/QUOTE]

Same here...I won't have time to use this before it expires. PM me.

EDIT: gone

Thanks OP, I'll probably give this a shot.

[quote name='draven1089']Look like I'll be beating sleeping dogs over the weekend.[/QUOTE]

What on Earth would cause you to do something so evil?! :lol:;)

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Thanks OP, I'll probably give this a shot.

What on Earth would cause you to do something so evil?! :lol:;)[/QUOTE]

That's funny!

Weird... I'm signed up and get texts from them but the only free code I got was for a free dvd rental that expired the night I got it. This code I'd actually use, I didn't get......

I have a one-day game rental code I won't be using. If interested, please quote this and then PM (if this is already quoted, please don't send additional PMs).

[quote name='knight19']I have a one-day game rental code I won't be using. If interested, please quote this and then PM (if this is already quoted, please don't send additional PMs).[/QUOTE]
PM'd

Aw. I just got back from renting a game with the free code today. @_@; I wish I came here first to find out that I could've got a movie also. I'll just go tomorrow morning... yeah.. that's what I'm gonna do, humans.

[quote name='masterd919']Is it free to text?[/QUOTE]

It only costs whatever your service provider will charge you; Redbox isn't going to gobble up your money just for some occasional free rental codes.

As for my code, if any of you would like it... too bad! Better call the ASPCA 'bout all the Sleeping Dogs beating that I too will partake in.

Anyone have a spare code they're winning to give away?

I feel like i'm missing out on some Borderlands 2 action.

BTW when do these codes expire?

PM me for a code. I would have used it if they had Amazing Spiderman for PS3...

@Monoxide It depends when you sent your text as I just sent it right now and it expires 9/30

EDIT:Gone

Dammit. The code I have will only work at "certain locations". Guess redbox might be getting hip to our sharing?

I'll try using it again tomorrow morning. If it doesn't work, i'll give it to the first person that PMs me for it.

Decided to use my code and rent Disney Universe. Pretty good game actually. Some easy achievements too. Great if you have a coop partners or little kids and want a game to play with them. Even I enjoyed it and I'm 29.

[quote name='jacknicklson']WDR6RWGG(Expires 9/28)

MXM6JQW3(Expires 9/30 - in App Only)[/QUOTE]

I used the MXM6JQW3 code. Thanks a bunch its going to allow me to suffer through battleship at the price I'm willing to pay ... Nothing

Managed to save mine for Friday night/Saturday and gripped Sleeping Dogs. Going to try my damndest to finish before I have to actually pay for this rental, which I think is pretty do-able.

bread's done
Back