Photo
- - - - -

Limited-Time PlayStation Card Offer: Free 12-Mos Plus Subscription & $50 PSN Voucher

• Please log in to reply
620 replies to this topic

#601 itsmedave

itsmedave

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

Sony Rewards finally came through for me and i got both the PSN Plus and $50 voucher.

#602 Lord Chabelo

Lord Chabelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:29 PM

Sony Rewards finally came through for me and i got both the PSN Plus and $50 voucher.

Did you get both in the same email?  I got the $50 but no the PS+

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#603 Gedemer

Gedemer

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Did you get both in the same email?  I got the $50 but no the PS+

You either signed up for the wrong promotion or they screwed up.

Contact Sony Rewards because it should have come in 1 email

Currently Playing:  |  :pc: Divinity:Original Sin | :ps4: The Last of Us Remastered |

Finished Games: None

Last Movie Watched: Guardians of the Galaxy   :hot:

GT/PSN: Gedemer

Gedemer.pngfs_pc.png

#604 itsmedave

itsmedave

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

Yes Contact them and tell them you signed up for the PS Plus for 1 Year and $50 Voucher.  I know I clicked the right banner and called them immediately.  The whole thing took about a week but it's taken care of now.  

#605 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:44 PM

yea the company will work with you i was told i have 0%   on purchase and balance transfers  and found BT  do not have 0%  but they said they will credit back the interest ever month   for the next 9 month

WOOOO I STINK

#606 cdwjustin

cdwjustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

help! i have been a card member for 6 months. And i just built up my rewards to get the $50 psn card because its the only one not sold out. But guess what when i add it to my cart it wnt let me it only says "Sorry, you already redeemed the maximum number of codes you are permitted to redeem." so thats it ive got this card to get and use points just for psn and i cant do it anymore.. What the Fuck?

#607 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

help! i have been a card member for 6 months. And i just built up my rewards to get the $50 psn card because its the only one not sold out. But guess what when i add it to my cart it wnt let me it only says "Sorry, you already redeemed the maximum number of codes you are permitted to redeem." so thats it ive got this card to get and use points just for psn and i cant do it anymore.. What the Fuck?

why not call them and ask them...   people here cant do anything for you. and their   MIGHT and i  add  MIGHT be a limit of how many of these you can buy  within a certain time...

best to call them up and see what is going on

WOOOO I STINK

#608 cdwjustin

cdwjustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

why not call them and ask them...   people here cant do anything for you. and their   MIGHT and i  add  MIGHT be a limit of how many of these you can buy  within a certain time...

best to call them up and see what is going on

i emailed them i wanted to ask you guys just in case someone ran into this and i didnt have to go through all the BS they did... well the bottom line there is a limit of codes a person can redeem. So im stuck with my 5,000 and nothing that i want to spend it on they may change it in the future but as of right now i can no longer redeem my points for any psn codes..   this is the only reason i got and use my card..

#609 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:37 AM

I just ran into this too. Such a load of bull. I have 5000 points, but I'm blocked from getting PSN points. The only other time I redeemed for PSN points was the free 50 for signing up. That is the only time I'm allowed to get PSN points?

Posted Image

#610 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:52 AM

They have said its a bug in the system and are working on fixing it. I agree its shitty that in the meantime they aren't restocking the other psn or sen cards.

#611 acpstunts

acpstunts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

So got the card last week, made a purchase immediately off the PSN store with it.. emailed them 3 days later asking about my $50psn voucher and PS+. Emailed me back next day with the 50$ PSN voucher but said i didnt qualify for the PS+ also. I called BS, copy'ed and pasted the link in the reply along with my stating i will be canceling the card if they did not honor the promo i applied for.. Emailed back next day, they credited my account 5000 points saying they will do this as a one time favor.. Coulda used the points on anything, but still went with the 1year PS+ sub.

PSN: e46drvr

3DS FC: 3883-5747-9055

Steam ID: acpstunts

#612 BionicJoe

BionicJoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:45 AM

So got the card last week, made a purchase immediately off the PSN store with it.. emailed them 3 days later asking about my $50psn voucher and PS+. Emailed me back next day with the 50$ PSN voucher but said i didnt qualify for the PS+ also. I called BS, copy'ed and pasted the link in the reply along with my stating i will be canceling the card if they did not honor the promo i applied for.. Emailed back next day, they credited my account 5000 points saying they will do this as a one time favor.. Coulda used the points on anything, but still went with the 1year PS+ sub.

I'm in the same boat. What link did you send them? I went to the one I used and it said the promotion had ended.

#613 acpstunts

acpstunts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:12 AM

http://www.sonycard....gncode=NI10HPKC

PSN: e46drvr

3DS FC: 3883-5747-9055

Steam ID: acpstunts

#614 BionicJoe

BionicJoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:25 AM

Thanks!

#615 JamesJoyce

JamesJoyce

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

I have to say  that I am pretty fed up with this card, SonyRewards  suck! They are out of stock on PSN codes since forever, and most decent games are also sold out. I wrote to CS, and they gave some BS reply that they would be back in stock soon, a month ago.

I will stop using this card and cancel it soon. My advice is to not use this card and find a better bonus program instead.

#616 harleypv

harleypv

But Nep Nep...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:05 PM

Can I not get this if I already have a sony card?

#617 JamesJoyce

JamesJoyce

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

Just a heads up: Quite incredibly, the $10 and $20 PSN vouchers are in stock again. And there are also $10,$20 and $50 Sony Network Cards, that do the exact same thing.

I'm about to cancel my card though, I'm tired of dealing with Sonyrewards and CaptialOne. My other card just has better rewards as well. But it's nice that I can now spend my remaining bonus points.

#618 Sizzler7

Sizzler7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

Just a heads up: Quite incredibly, the $10 and $20 PSN vouchers are in stock again. And there are also $10,$20 and $50 Sony Network Cards, that do the exact same thing.

I'm about to cancel my card though, I'm tired of dealing with Sonyrewards and CaptialOne. My other card just has better rewards as well. But it's nice that I can now spend my remaining bonus points.

What is difficult about dealing with them? I'm curious it's worse than any other card company or just having two sites to juggle?

#619 JamesJoyce

JamesJoyce

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

I find their website unreliable and their customer service lacking. Together with the pretty horrible Sonyrewards where anything useful is always out of stock, I prefer 1% cashback with my normal CC as opposed to 1% Sony points. The only good thing about that offer was 3% Sony points for your phone bill.

#620 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

I was quite happy to find that it allowed me to purchase a year of ps+ on 9/22/13.  For months every time I tried to it said that I had already purchased the limit of 1 when I signed up for my PS Card, but the other day when I was checking my point balance it said that it was in stock and I could check out.  So my only gripe about the Playstation Card is now moot.

Posted Image

#621 ldsdrive

ldsdrive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

So is this card still good? Was about to sign up but I went and read through all the comments instead. LOL. Want this solely for PSN purchases.

634206.png

Spoiler